Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Cannot View To-Do List in Outlook by Candy
My computer recently crashed. I had someone recover it. He renamed my Outlook pst file in the process. I had two pst files. The newer downloaded my...
May 31st 10 04:17 PM
by Candy Go to last post
9 1,471
Question
Create Outlook Folders on external drive by JHoard
How can I create an Outlook Folder (.pst) on another hard drive leter. I want to free up hard drive space without removing emails. I can see how to...
May 31st 10 08:11 AM
by Roady [MVP] Go to last post
3 943
Corrupt Calendar by Loves2Dance4Fun
Hi all. I did a search, but only found a post from 2002. Since I'm using Outlook 2007, figured I should post. Outlook opens ok. Had to use an old...
May 31st 10 12:41 AM
by Ben M. Schorr, MVP Go to last post
1 663
Outlook 2003 - error (0x80070057) by Joe
I've been using Outlook 2003 for years, but after miagrating to Vista, the following problem cropped up. When I try to send some emails in Outlook...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
May 30th 10 02:14 PM
by Duncan McC Go to last post
12 2,605
outlook 2010 x64 freezing by Artsr3
After clean install of Win 7 Ultimate x64, and Office 2010 Professional Pro x64, outlook freezes at some randomn rate. There is no error message. ...
May 30th 10 10:38 AM
by VanguardLH[_2_] Go to last post
1 833
Can I increase daily email limit? by Richard
I keep exeeding my daily email limit, is there a way of increasing this? Also I've just got to 1000 contacts and it says I can't have anymore, is...
May 29th 10 02:35 PM
by VanguardLH[_2_] Go to last post
1 850
Outlook 2007 Checks Mail Too Often by jekeesl
I have Outlook 2007 scheduled to send/receive All Accounts every 10 minutes; however, it has been checking for new mail every 50-60 seconds. I...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
May 29th 10 01:47 PM
by jekeesl Go to last post
19 1,911
Renaming outlook emails when saving externally by taylorman
Hi, I need to be able to save ms outlook emails to a separate document management system. I need to save them in the following format: yyyymmdd...
May 29th 10 09:41 AM
by Roady [MVP] Go to last post
1 728
Prop Res DLL not loaded - Error Message by ladybmj
I just purchased and downloaded Outlook 2007. Upon opening the program the abovementioned message appears preventing me from using the product. ...
May 28th 10 08:40 PM
by Orland, Kathleen Go to last post
3 917
I Want a Warning Before Sending Email to Certain Contacts by Zuccaciyecioglu
Can someone tell me how to configure Outlook so that I will get a warning message before sending email to certain contacts? For example, I have...
May 28th 10 05:30 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP][_4_] Go to last post
1 1,911
deleted/lost folders by Linda
I had my email set up for one exchange acct, and two Pop 3s. I went under email accounts, removed the exchange one, and messed everything up! ...
May 28th 10 05:16 PM
by Roady [MVP] Go to last post
1 540
Error 0x80070002 by Pessy Perl
Hi, I set up an my outlook account to download my gmail emails. after the process was completed I recieved an error: " unable to open your default...
May 28th 10 04:34 PM
by Peter Foldes[_6_] Go to last post
2 1,367
Outlook on a home network by J Lunis
This should be easy but I have been unable to find the answer here or through Google. I know I can have Outlook on two PCs but am uncertain about...
May 28th 10 09:20 AM
by Gordon[_7_] Go to last post
2 685
Send/Receive Error by GigaNews
What does the following error mean, and what do I do about it? Task (1)' reported error (0x8004010F): 'The operation failed. An...
May 27th 10 11:55 PM
by GigaNews Go to last post
8 1,008
Trying to get my head around IMAP by Rojo Habe[_3_]
My ISP have recently moved their servers to Gmail and Hence IMAP seems to be the way to go in order to keep my email in sync on both my desktop and...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
May 27th 10 10:26 PM
by spamlet Go to last post
16 1,461
Why is my email sending duplicate emails when I have attachments? by Sharon
I attached a 2MB file and it keeps sending the same email over and over. What setting is wrong , my Outlook email or my Trend Micro security? need...
May 27th 10 10:00 PM
by Peter Foldes[_6_] Go to last post
2 815
Lotus Notes ex user by PBG
Hello all, When I had Lotus Notes, you had an option to veiw your mail and below that, it would also show you any email that was replyed to or...
May 27th 10 09:34 PM
by PBG Go to last post
0 494
Help by Gordon
I have a question. When I forward a message each time I add to that message an embedded line comes up and fills that cursor position. How do I get...
May 27th 10 09:10 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 595
How to make outlook perform more like Blackberry? by RaydenEG
Hey all, I have a simple question that probably has a complicated answer. I find that sending email is much easier on my Blackberry than on Outlook...
May 26th 10 10:23 PM
by RaydenEG Go to last post
5 818
Is Mail Edited by Marc[_8_]
I have an application and sends an email by creating the object of Outlook.Application. That mail goes to OutBox folder in Outlook, once user clicks...
May 26th 10 01:48 PM
by Tom Willett[_2_] Go to last post

From The