Threads in Forum : Outlook - Fax Functions Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
which fax program by Peter Brown
There's a really useful document in the Microsoft knowledge library(?) about which fax program goes with which version of windows or office. Of...
April 7th 06 11:53 AM
by Peter Brown Go to last post
2 968
How to send a PDF to Sharefax on 2003 server using Program by Hughs Man
I got a 2003 server connected to a few modem. And I also got a database on the fax number How to using program (e.g. foxpro, .net, vb) to sent a PDF...
April 5th 06 06:40 AM
by Alex Feinman [MVP] Go to last post
2 967
Problems with fax:#####!!!! by carl
I'v installed SBS2003 Premium and have installed the fax services. I can print to the fax at the server and from client machines without problem. ...
April 4th 06 09:44 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 820
Received faxes by [email protected]
when receiving faxes could the be converted and saved as PDF with Adobe or?. I need to be able to forward them by email so they can be viewed and...
April 1st 06 06:01 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 925
Print multiple documents from fax console? by [email protected]
Hello: I am using the Windows Shared Fax Service. My fax server is Windows 2003 SBS and my client machine is Windows XP. I have a bunch of faxes...
March 27th 06 03:46 AM
by intertrad0 Go to last post
2 1,052
Archived faxes..where are they? by Catt
Hi, could someone tell me where "sent faxes" are stored? I'm having a problem with the fax service so I uninstalled it through add windows...
March 22nd 06 03:36 PM
by Catt Go to last post
7 1,292
Outlook Not Responding when Fax received by SabetL
For some of my users, Outlook goes to the Not Responding state as soon as a fax is received in the users Inbox. This is not an issue related to the...
March 21st 06 08:56 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 820
Outlook - Faxing of Attachments & Email by [email protected]
G'Day! I've got a Genifax Server configured to work in hand with a few clients, who can send outbound faxes via Outlook 2k or 2k3. They can attach...
February 23rd 06 03:12 AM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
3 991
Fax blank & no attachment by [email protected]
Hi, I have installed Microsoft Shared Fax service on a Windows 2000 SBS. It is configured as per microsoft kb id...
February 22nd 06 03:54 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
3 1,039
W2K and Faxserver and Outlook by Frank Schrade
moin ! there should be the possibility to send fax directly from ol2000. articles say i should install the faxservices coming directly with W2K (to...
February 21st 06 10:50 AM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 908
Speeding up faxing of image attachments by Scott
Hi We are using Outlook 2000 with Windows XP Fax very successfully for passing e-mails to fax recipients. Sometimes the e-mails have large image...
February 18th 06 12:09 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 842
Modems recommended for fax use by Scott
WHich makes / models of modems are recommended for or known to work well as fax modems? What modem characteristics or features should I be looking...
February 18th 06 12:07 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 855
Fax and Outlook for XP by Peter Brown
I used to have an old PC running Windows '98 with Outlook '97 and Microsoft Fax - it was great, very easy to use as both faxes and emails would be...
February 17th 06 08:48 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
8 1,274
Submit Fax, Obtain Approval, Approver Releases, Fax Archived by GHTROUT
We have an application that may be something like the following: -Employee regulated by various SEC guidelines wishes to send fax to client. ...
February 15th 06 05:45 AM
by Hal Hostetler [MVP-P/I] Go to last post
3 1,279
Change default to NO cover page? by T. Wise
Every time I use Microsoft's "Send Fax Wizard" I get to the part where it asks if I want to use a cover page, and it has already selected Yes as a...
February 3rd 06 02:08 AM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 899
setup for outlook express by Ben
Hello, How to setup can receive fax though outlook express? thank you.
February 2nd 06 09:03 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 896
Outlook2003 by Wim®
Win XP Home with Office 2003 Prof. Connection; LAN (cable) Outlook 2003 with Internet Mail account (POP/SMTP Default) and E-Mailtransport Fax...
February 1st 06 08:37 AM
by Wim® Go to last post
2 1,052
Wierd Fax Address Book Behavior by PowerUser
We are using Outlook 2003 in Windows XP Pro. We have two Outlook Address Books .. 'Contacts' and 'Fax Contacts'. When the SendFax Wizard is...
January 31st 06 10:20 AM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 858
Fax Number by James
Hi, When entering the fax number in the To box it says it cannot find a contact. Is there a way of entering the fax number without having to add a...
January 23rd 06 11:16 AM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
8 1,445
Send fax through Outlook 2002 failed by wimpy
Hello We send fax through Outlook by GFI FaxMaker. So far so good... Recent we migrate Outlook 2000 to Outlook 2002. Now I can't send fax through...
January 21st 06 07:28 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post

From The