Threads in Forum : Outlook - Fax Functions Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Fax Server alternative for Windows Clients,... by Kerem Gümrükcü
Hi, is there any Windows based (not Linux!) free alternative Fax Server Solution that i can install on my Windows XP and Vista Clients so that i can...
August 5th 08 01:47 AM
by Kerem Gümrükcü Go to last post
4 982
Wrong Attachement is sent and detailed in the Fax Console, but thecorrect item is displayed in Outlook 2003 Sent Items by James D Smooth
I'm using Outlook 2003 to send Excel Documents via the Fax Transport Service to a fax recipient. Sometimes the wrong file is sent according to the...
July 29th 08 09:54 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
5 1,529
fax broadcast using outlook express by Roy[_4_]
I have a small business and I need to send faxes to multiple recipients. I am using the outlook express address book. During the fax wizard I go to...
July 29th 08 09:53 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
2 720
ACREDITE FUNCIONA!!!!! by [email protected]
Ganhar dinheiro rápido e honesto meu blog http://jet72.zip.net/ : QUER GANHAR UM BOM DINHEIRO? FAÇA COMO NÓS ! : COMO TRANSFORMAR 12 REAIS EM NO...
July 27th 08 05:17 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 825
Windows Fax Server by Roger D
I've got a Dell 3115cn Multifunction Laser Printer. It is capable of faxing straight from the printer, but because of the amount of faxing that our...
June 28th 08 12:21 AM
by Hal Hostetler [MVP P/I] Go to last post
3 1,122
Receive fax in Outlook Email by Thundergard
I receive faxes daily the traditional way, but I am often not in the office. Is there a way to receive incoming faxes directly to an email account...
June 9th 08 01:11 AM
by Duke Williams Go to last post
2 920
Internet Fax Cover Page Fields not AutoPopulating by ctc
Searching for Internet Fax in outlook help finds no relevant entries. However an Internet Fax company has just told me about the internet fax...
May 6th 08 05:13 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
7 1,029
How to send and receives faxes in Outlook '07 w/ free vonage fax l by Headhunter
I just signed up for Vonage business phone service and get a free fax line that I was hoping to ultilize and keep up the *free* theme with Outlook. ...
April 29th 08 10:56 AM
by Andrew Rinaldi Go to last post
6 2,042
Can't Fax to Contacts Unless An E-Mail Address Is Defined by [email protected]
Hello, I'm at a company using a network fax machine, a Canon ir2020 using Outlook as the contact manager. Everyone else in the company using...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
April 25th 08 10:21 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
14 2,607
Fax server / exchange / outlook by Nick Wouters
Dear All Currently we have a Small Business server 2003 with 2 modem cards inplugged (PCI). We want to forward all incoming fax from 1 modem...
April 17th 08 04:18 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 1,198
Fax Number in "To" Field by ctc
Can I configure Outlook 2007 to insert the actual fax number in the "To:" field of a new message to contact when I click the "To:" button and select...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
April 17th 08 04:17 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
11 3,023
Incoming fax to email solution? by [email protected]
Hoping someone can make a suggestion as to what solution, hardware and software, I need. I'm in an office situation with an old Brother fax machine,...
April 10th 08 10:36 AM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 771
can't get fax in outlook 2003 by [email protected]
i am using winXP, with office 2003. i had setup my fax services, it is working fine. but my outlook 2003 can't get the fax even though i had added...
April 1st 08 09:42 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
3 1,456
Can't get Microsoft fax delivery notification by Jatupong
How I can set up delivery notification from Microsoft fax service via outlook 2003. I already set up Microsoft Windows 2003 Fax service and shared...
March 28th 08 03:40 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 848
Problem with Windows XP FAX Services by Rich[_4_]
I have a strange problem after installing WinXP FAX services. I am running XP MCE SP2 on a Dell XPS410 with all security and hotfixes done. I use...
March 22nd 08 03:23 PM
by Rich[_4_] Go to last post
9 925
Using Outlook 2003 & Microsoft Fax via Excel Macro to send asattachement by James D Smooth
I'm having very mixed results in trying to send faxes via Outlook 2003 from an Excel Visual Basic script. The script adds an Excel file as...
March 17th 08 09:08 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 773
automatic fax to email by JJohnson_sa
Does anyone know if Microsoft or any third party makes a good program that will allow you to use your existing fax number and have your computer...
March 3rd 08 11:07 AM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
3 841
¢¾¢¾¢¾FREE SHIPPING! DVDs are 100% brand new, and factory sealed! good quality and cheap price! ¢À¢À¢À by helen
Please visit:JiangSu YanYi video supermarket ( www.nicedvder.com) We can supply large range of popular DVD,movie,and television show which are good...
February 23rd 08 10:08 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook][_2_] Go to last post
1 807
attatchemnets in faxe service by Antonio Pereira
Hi! I can´t send faxes from outlook, with attatchements, it saids: cannot resolve attatch. without attatch faxes works well.
February 19th 08 09:20 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 697
fax for outlook 2000 by jeroen
The fax-console for outlook 2000 did not working. Do I need a update or do I mis a adjustment?
February 15th 08 10:01 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post

From The