Threads in Forum : Outlook - Fax Functions Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Winfax Pro 10.0 2.14 by fred43
We have been using winfax pro for years without problem. Recently it has malfunctioning by not letting us change or edit phone numbers. We can still...
December 16th 06 03:56 AM
by GFCorp Go to last post
2 936
Programmatic Fax Problems by Yanir
I've been developing a asp.net site that sends a fax generated by a script. I use the faxcomex object to send the fax. I create an html file and...
December 13th 06 09:45 PM
by Yanir Go to last post
0 754
Faxing through Outlook 2003 on a Server 2003 machine via VB by [email protected]
I have a SBS2K setup with faxing for all of our client machines. I have an Access 2K database that allows our clients to fax a snapshot of a sales...
December 5th 06 12:06 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 673
microsoft-consola de fax in XP by Pedro Nuno de Sousa Rodrigues
how can y configure de fax console when the modem is not a traditional modem link at a com/port, but link by USB???
November 9th 06 02:24 AM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 742
microsoft-consola de fax in XP by Pedro Nuno de Sousa Rodrigues
how can y configure de fax console when the modem is not a traditional modem link at a com/port, but link by USB???
November 9th 06 12:44 AM
by Pedro Nuno de Sousa Rodrigues Go to last post
0 675
Winfax 10.2 by Andy
I have a main Outlook 2003 contact folder and a subfolder. I am able to fax from the main folder but have been unable to get the sub-folder to show...
November 5th 06 08:35 AM
by Duke Williams Go to last post
2 1,309
fax to phone number plus extension by beppe005
I have to send faxes via computer, I use winxp, to sume numbers where you have to listen a voice and then digit an extension. I mean, if I were to...
November 3rd 06 08:41 PM
by beppe005 Go to last post
4 1,849
Faxing through fax machine by TedMi
Have an all-in-one Printer-Scanner-Fax connected to Windows XP machine via USB, and to phone line. Can Outlook send faxes through this device, or...
October 31st 06 09:48 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 803
HELP! FAX DOES'N FIND MODEM. by Riccardo Romano
The faxing program of Windows xp does not find a modem it looks for, in the COM ports may be, where there is no modem since I am connected through...
October 27th 06 01:23 AM
by Duke Williams Go to last post
2 880
Fax services by Pesty
I would like to use one pc \ on our network to handle all recieved faxes, however I Would like to send a copy of the recieved fax to a certain email...
October 26th 06 05:05 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
9 1,183
FAX ATTACHMENT WITHOUT OFFICE OR OUTLOOK? by airbornejohnny
Hello All, I just installed XP Fax recently but am trying to fax an attachment that I scanned into the computer. Some are TIF's and some are...
October 24th 06 02:46 AM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
6 960
What is a good fax product to use? by John Leonard - Sage
Currently running Winfax Pro 10.02 & 10.03 on my workstations. I'm always having problems and now looking for something else. does anyone know a...
October 20th 06 07:59 PM
by Pesty Go to last post
1 834
rundll32.exe error by ctc
Yesterday I forgot that MS fax could not fax jpg images and attempted to fax some large jpeg files through Outlook which failed. When I realized...
October 18th 06 11:11 PM
by ctc Go to last post
4 1,172
Outlook, exchange and fax by BrianT
Outlook 2003 11.8010.8107 SP2 (on an XP Pro machine) SBS 2003 SP1 I'd like to use the fax in SBS but I can't get it to work. I'd like to use fax on...
October 17th 06 08:55 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
3 751
Peer to Peer LAN Fax by CD
I have a small 7 computer peer to peer LAN. One PC has a modem. How can I send faxes from each PC to the one computer that has the modem. No other...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
October 16th 06 08:12 PM
by AJ Rembert Go to last post
10 1,516
Faxes from Outlook 2002 not using dialing rules by bugmenot
I'm having exactly the same problem using Outlook 2003, Win XP Pro (latest MS updates). There is a discussion about the account the Fax service...
October 15th 06 01:28 AM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 791
Problem with scanning solved - for all FYI by John Leonard - Sage
I had problems with my WinFax 10.03 sending a scanned document with HP Scanjet 4850. It kept closing (with an error message that winfax was in use)...
October 13th 06 07:53 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 768
Multiple email recipients with Shared Fax Server on Server 2003/Exchange 2003 by [email protected]
I have a Windows Server 2003 and Exchange 2003 running the shared fax service via a fax modem. Is there a way to send the incoming faxes to multiple...
October 10th 06 12:11 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
2 1,064
Problems with Fax Merge from Word to Outlook by [email protected]
I found a May, 2003 posting which came close to describing the problems I have with fax merge from Word 2003. The process wants to use the Outlook...
October 9th 06 10:48 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 804
Link to Tell MS about Product Feature Enhancement by ctc
OK, I give up on trying to find the link to tell MS about a product feature/enhancement that I would like to see. Could an MVP please direct me to...
October 1st 06 06:05 AM
by Duke Williams Go to last post

From The