Submit Fax, Obtain Approval, Approver Releases, Fax Archived

Old February 10th 06, 10:24 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.fax
GHTROUT

Default Submit Fax, Obtain Approval, Approver Releases, Fax Archived

We have an application that may be something like the following:

-Employee regulated by various SEC guidelines wishes to send fax to
client. Document may originate as paper or be as simple as a letter
composed in Word

-If paper, document will be scanned or run through a fax machine.

-That document must be reviewed by someone before it is sent to the far
end party.

-That document must be archived.

In the case of email neeing approval, products like Accentor, which we
use, are designed to enable the approval and release process. They say
they have no plans to work with the fax issue I have.

I am looking for any ideas or direction that'l get me closer to
something that might work.

Old February 10th 06, 10:39 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.fax
Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]

I hope you are posting in more groups than this one. This group supports the
fax products that integrate with Microsoft Outlook. Most of them barely
function well enough to send a single fax let alone do anything along the
lines you need.
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
oups.com...

Old February 10th 06, 11:57 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.fax
GHTROUT

Got it, thanks. I was gonna wait and see before I xposted.

Since it has been years since I entertained a fax server solution, I'd
welcome a list of some of the vendors.

If you want the debate betwen vendors to be in the group, post.

Emailing them to me so they can only hope to be on the list is also
fine.

ghtrout --at-- gmail.com

Old February 15th 06, 05:45 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.fax
Hal Hostetler [MVP-P/I]

Here's a list:

http://www.slipstick.com/addins/services/groupfax.htm
Group Fax Services

Hal
--
Hal Hostetler, CPBE --
Senior Engineer/MIS -- MS MVP- Print /Imaging -- WA7BGX

oups.com...