Threads in Forum : Outlook - Fax Functions Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
SBS 2003 fax from Outlook Web Access? by Mike Cisar
I have a client who currently sends "email-to-fax" through the fax services of SBS 2003/exchange using the addressing format. Seems to work...
April 18th 07 10:08 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 1,139
BE-CAREFUL, YOU COULD BE A VICTIM OF SCAM OR FRAUD!!! by SIS
Attention! With several on-going cases of fraudulent practices being carried out by criminals on the internet, you are advised to carefully read...
March 26th 07 04:19 AM
by SIS Go to last post
0 1,128
Faxing by Scott Ashton
Hi All, I am wanting to be able to send to a fax number via Outlook. Can anybody tell me if there is a way to do this without having to pay an...
March 24th 07 05:26 AM
by Hal Hostetler [MVP P/I] Go to last post
2 1,292
How to fax documents from outlook 2003 by LMI
How can i setup my users to be able to fax documents from their PC. I want to avoide the downtime of going to the fax machine and manually entering...
March 24th 07 05:24 AM
by Hal Hostetler [MVP P/I] Go to last post
4 1,280
Send to Mail Multiple fax Recipient numbers by David Sherman
What is the best way to tell someone to Send to Mail Multiple fax recipient numbers from Outlook 2003? He is using Windows XP fax program. thanks
March 23rd 07 08:37 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 735
Suppresse the blank page by Paxis
I use Windows xp fax to send a fax from microsoft outllook. This is the question: Can I suppresse the first blank page? I send an attachment and I...
March 21st 07 07:59 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 838
pdf attachment to fax by gehct
Hi All, My setup: win server 2003 sr2 with xp pro clients all fully patched and up to date. Clients are faxing useing outlook through the server...
March 21st 07 09:14 AM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
9 1,303
Outlook 2007 with Windows XP by Rudolf Künzli
Hello, I am using the fax feature of Windows XP and have installed the new Office 2007. Now, if I check the box Contacts in a new fax message to be...
March 19th 07 08:38 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
3 1,298
Cannot use my company logo in `send letter to contact' word template by BT-Steve
I'm migrating my contact management to Outlook 2003 from Act! 6. The only obstacle I have come up against is that while in Act! sending a fax (by...
March 2nd 07 08:36 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
3 985
International Fax by Liam Kelly
How do I send an international fax? I have the correct number, but I do not know how to format it so it sends correctly, like whether to dial the...
February 28th 07 03:37 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 800
Error 32090 Code 5 by Elia S.
Hello I get this damned error on a Win 2003 SBS with Fax Service installed. I am not able to send fax. How can I do? I tried to give the network...
February 26th 07 04:52 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 739
join group by sonia
hi friends, Post your topice on 24hoursadvertising.waiting for ur posts... thanks
February 26th 07 09:22 AM
by sonia Go to last post
0 691
Microsoft Fax blocked by [email protected]
I have installed Windows SBS 2003 SP1 and use the integrated fax with a modem US Robotics 56kb. Often understood that the service to the reception or...
February 20th 07 08:50 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 695
sent items config by [email protected]
how do i change the settings or script so when i print a fax from the "sent items" box that the top line shows the name of the recipient instead of...
February 9th 07 10:22 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
3 809
attn: corette - groups - camzo vipwa - (1/1) by carter
Hello there! You can find almost anything you are looking for. Great prices and support await you as you travel into the beautiful world of premium...
February 3rd 07 04:42 AM
by carter Go to last post
0 1,215
Pb reading / saving received Fax from Exchange server using Outlook 2003 Help plz by bbnimda
Hi all, My config SBS 2003 with fax service all was working fine last week, I could send read or save (received fax in tif format ) without...
February 2nd 07 11:13 AM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
4 878
subject info not on cover page by Sue K.
When I enter text on the subject heading of an outgoing fax, the information is not showing up on my cover page under the message heading -- Sue K.
January 29th 07 09:11 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 722
Error WInfaxpro with Outlook 2003 by Dr Puter
Problem description Thank you for submitting an error report. The error was likely caused by: Symantec WinFax Pro Solution Symantec WinFax Pro...
January 19th 07 10:28 AM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
3 700
neue FAX-Spammer by gegen Faxspammer
20.12.2006 Fax-Spammer auf Telefon und CSID-Fälscher: 0180-5-010732 ? CC Call Center "GDI"? = 0900-510078605 0900-510078602 0900-510078610 =...
December 20th 06 09:29 PM
by gegen Faxspammer Go to last post
0 686
Programmatic Fax Problem by Yanir
I've been developing a asp.net site that sends a fax generated by a script. I use the faxcomex object to send the fax. I create an html file and...
December 16th 06 04:11 PM
by Peter Jamieson Go to last post

From The