Threads in Forum : Outlook Express Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Configuring OE so that the Identity is exactly the same for each User Account by Richard
Let's say I just have one identity in a User Account. Then, I make another User Account. Anyone know if it's possible to make adjustment (to the...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
October 1st 09 01:43 PM
by o Go to last post
12 1,340
addresses and old emails by Jerry Collins
HI, I went on vacation and when I came back I had the Outlook 6 on my computer. I lost all of my addresses and old emails. Help me to fine them...
October 1st 09 01:43 PM
by o Go to last post
6 675
news link in OE6 won't work with x-usc: prefix by Gene3
The news link displays normally in OE6: news://newsserver/newsgroup Looking at its source code, that is exactly how it appears in the source code as...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
October 1st 09 01:43 PM
by o Go to last post
78 6,654
Change top postings to bottom postings? by Walter R.[_2_]
I am still using ie6 for newsgroups. Some newsgroups get mad as hell when they see someone top-post to a reply. Ie6 always top-posts. Can this be...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
October 1st 09 01:43 PM
by o Go to last post
16 2,097
OE6 suddenly rejects my password by Ber
All of a sudden when I try to access my email, I'm getting a box that says to enter my user name and password when they're already entered in the...
October 1st 09 01:43 PM
by o Go to last post
8 1,697
How to control toolbar(?) appearance? by Inquisitor
When I log into one user account on my mother's computer, the OE "toolbars" have one appearance. When I log into another user account on the same...
October 1st 09 01:43 PM
by o Go to last post
8 789
How to force auto compaction? by Inquisitor
After I exit OE for the Nth time, I get a message that OE is compacting messages and we should not shutdown until the process is completed. I want...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
October 1st 09 01:43 PM
by o Go to last post
18 1,595
email by rosangela b enedito
ola, pessoal microssoft estou encontrando problemas para enviar emails o que fazer?
October 1st 09 01:44 PM
by o Go to last post
2 612
Outlook Express 6 by rogeepete
I am running Win XP Pro and OE6 Should I upgrade to a later version (I think Microsoft calls it Windows Mail in Vista) I plan to stay with Win XP...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
October 1st 09 01:44 PM
by o Go to last post
23 2,162
Not able to send hotmail through Outlook Express 6? by Eric
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to send hotmail through Outllook Express 6? I have followed below procedure to setup hotmail account...
October 1st 09 01:44 PM
by o Go to last post
8 1,018
How to move sended hotmail into hotmail's outbox folder? by Eric
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to set rule senting hotmail moving into hotmail's outbox folder rather than default outbox folder? Thanks in...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
October 1st 09 01:44 PM
by o Go to last post
10 2,557
Inbox won't post messages by dennis
I have windows xp with service pack 2. I hope someone can help fix my problem. When I check for email at my ISP and see there is mail to download...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
October 1st 09 01:44 PM
by o Go to last post
24 2,146
October 1st 09 01:44 PM
by o Go to last post
2 766
Is it OK to encrypt my local email using the encryption file system? by Mark F[_2_]
Are there any problems with encrypting all of my Outlook Express files? If I do encrypt the files, will it in fact make the contents the various...
October 1st 09 01:44 PM
by o Go to last post
4 1,675
Accidentally deleted all messages in the inbox folder by roger
Accidentally deleted all messages in the inbox folder using shift+delete. Is there any way to retrieve them? Can I use 'restore' ? --...
October 1st 09 01:44 PM
by o Go to last post
8 2,672
Error 501 by adam
Hi: Running Win XP Pro and IE 6.0.2900.5512.xpsp_sp3_gdr.090206-1234. When composing text in an email, I used to be able to right-click the...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
October 1st 09 01:44 PM
by o Go to last post
26 2,585
Sharing Emails by Capt K Ripendran
We have shifted from a SOHO to a nearby Office. We have two PC's both with Win XP SP3 and OE6 with separate User ID's. We have two separate Email...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
October 1st 09 01:44 PM
by o Go to last post
22 1,919
coucou by o
"fatima" wrote in message ... slt ma belle cmt tu vas je t'aime fort et jespere...
October 1st 09 01:48 PM
by o Go to last post
0 495
coucou by fatima
slt ma belle cmt tu vas je t'aime fort et jespere que tu vas bien
October 1st 09 01:48 PM
by o Go to last post
1 321
non funziona l'email by zaninetti ivana