Post New Thread
Threads in Forum : Outlook Express Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Export Messages...to WHERE?? by ionamic
I want back up my messages so the obvious method is to EXPORT. The problem is, OE does not provide a choice of destination. (MS is not big on CHOICE...
February 26th 06 09:03 PM
by Donovan Go to last post
2 585
Need a formula by Charles Woll
In columns C to M, where M would be incrementing +1 column each week, find the average of the highest 7 of 10 numbers. Skipping blank columns. ...
February 26th 06 08:27 PM
by Charles Woll Go to last post
2 596
alicebox by villechenon fabienne
dossier connection
February 26th 06 05:58 PM
by villechenon fabienne Go to last post
0 429
Help Me Recover E-mails? by Danno
Hello All, I unfortunately had to re-install the WindowsXP operating system but it was not a re-format. My intention was to save all my documents,...
February 26th 06 05:48 PM
by Danno Go to last post
4 691
Favourites/bookmarks by Percy
My wife is disabled and blind and she has been given a new laptop and she wants to know how can she get favourites/bookmarks and Address book from...
February 26th 06 03:24 PM
by Kuay Tim Go to last post
4 652
Transferring inbox.dbx and others from One Computer to Another without Network by frank1492
I was running Outlook Express on an old Aptiva with Win 98, and now have a new Dell with Win XP. When the data was moved over, the e-mails in the old...
February 26th 06 03:12 PM
by Go to last post
5 794
by $M@K
1..
February 26th 06 03:02 PM
by $M@K Go to last post
0 437
Unread count incorrect + no spell checking by StainlessSteelRat
Hi folks, Over the years of using OE6, and having reinstalled a few times, I've found on occasion that for no obvious reason the unread count of...
February 26th 06 02:32 PM
by StainlessSteelRat Go to last post
6 906
Font Size - O.E. by antioch
Hello All I can see how to change font size in messages/mail etc, but is there a way to change font size in the Folders/Contacts area of O.E. I have...
February 26th 06 02:26 PM
by Frank Saunders, MS-MVP OE Go to last post
3 770
Can't Send mail using Netscape by RJ
I am using Outlook Express with my Netscape ISP mail account. I used to be able to receive and send mail with Outlook Express, but now I can only...
February 26th 06 09:10 AM
by Kath Adams Go to last post
6 956
Yahoo Plus Mail Authorization Problems by Eve L Dewer
Attempts to use Yahoo Plus Mail's Address Guard Option has resulted in authorization problems. Can any suggest fixes? Yahoo has suggested, among...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
February 26th 06 05:04 AM
by N. Miller Go to last post
10 1,416
outgoing email with bcc copy automatically by Paul
If I want any outgoing emails that I sent to have a blind cc copy a must to my another webmail address. Can I do it and how? Thanks. -- Paul
February 26th 06 04:15 AM
by Miyahn Go to last post
5 1,012
How to I Clear Cached Searches? by razor
In the search window of either a search engine or just the search field on a website...it seems to keep all of my past searches even though I...
February 26th 06 02:35 AM
by razor Go to last post
2 674
IMAP says message not on server, but it is by Randy Brook
Using an Imap server with OE6 client over an internet connection. Recently some new messages, many but not all from one sender, seem to disappear....
February 26th 06 02:26 AM
by Randy Brook Go to last post
0 833
OE 6 vs Outlook by Mark Pasquale
Which is a better e mail client to use
February 26th 06 02:22 AM
by PA Bear Go to last post
2 474
Outlook Express Sending Mail PROBLEM by Moir
Damn........... THE PROBLEM HAS RETURNED! I have email scanning off, I have deleted dbx folders, Sent items, Outbox and Pop3iudl. I have also...
February 26th 06 01:51 AM
by PA Bear Go to last post
4 749
How do I set up outlook express so that messages do open unless I open them. by Nev.
I have just reinstalled Win XP. It is so long since I set up outlook express, that I have forgotten how to set it up so that messages do not open...
February 26th 06 12:49 AM
by Nev. Go to last post
2 850
ben weer aangesloten by Gerard Thijssen
hallo allemaal
February 26th 06 12:15 AM
by antioch Go to last post
3 574
Unable to send pictures by Michael
In Outlook Express when I try to send a message with a picture attached, McAfee blocks me from sending. It pops up over & overlike it is sending...
February 25th 06 08:47 PM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post
2 839
Newsgroups error combining messages by Jimmy
When I download video files that are in multiple messages in OE6 and try to combine them I get an error "Command Failed To Execute" This occurs on...
February 25th 06 08:45 PM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post
2 704
Post New Thread