Threads in Forum : Outlook Express Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
  Thread / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Reverse Sort Order Views
Security Update for Outlook Express released 11 May 2010 by PA Bear [MS MVP]
MS10-030: Vulnerability in Outlook Express...could allow remote code execution: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/978542
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
May 15th 10 02:22 PM
by DAS[_2_] Go to last post
40 3,739
OE won't load by dadiOH[_3_]
THE PROBLEM When my wife tries to access OE the splash loads but nothing else. Task manager shows msimn.exe is using 100% (or close to it) of...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
May 31st 11 02:40 PM
by Bullwinkle. Go to last post
38 3,757
Do OE emails open with browsers? crosspost by richard
A simple argument from another poster in 24hoursupport.helpdesk needs to have his head slapped a little. His claim is that Outlook Express emails...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
November 15th 10 10:12 AM
by Desk Rabbit Go to last post
38 3,502
cannot connect to Cox news server by No Name
Suddenly, since 2 days, I am unable to send or receive to Cox's news servers. I am a Cox hi speed Internet subscriber and have several subscribed...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
August 5th 09 05:30 AM
by mark Go to last post
38 1,500
.dbx folder - does not show in OE6 window by AnnaMarie
Hi, OE6 does not show a .dbx and when I look through the Local Folders tree, it does not show or I cannot find it. Using Windows Explorer, I can...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
February 12th 09 12:10 PM
by Artur[_2_] Go to last post
38 2,356
using hotmailaccount by NOOR E ALAM
Hi I want to use hotmail account e mail using Out lokk express
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
March 10th 10 08:02 PM
by elisabeth singendonk Go to last post
37 2,247
deleting mail folders by donna
I have an archive folder section in OE6 and had created a subgroup off of this with 4 mail folders. I wanted the 4 mail folders to be part of the...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
January 30th 07 05:42 PM
by donna Go to last post
37 2,360
How to send NNTP "cancel" message? by WhatsUp31415
Can I send an NNTP "cancel" control message using OE? If not OE, is there some other tool on a standard Win XP (SP3) system that I can use? A...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
September 3rd 09 04:06 AM
by Jim Carlock Go to last post
37 1,476
Where are my own e-mai-accounts? by Anton[_2_]
Thats a more correct subjet. Sorry for x-posting, not shure which one is best. I'm trying to find a few of my own adresses/accounts, not others...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
June 7th 08 05:55 AM
by Anton[_2_] Go to last post
36 1,956
Lost Group Addresses - Can I get them back ? by Bubey
I've really done it this time............. I was cleaning up my Outlook Express and accidentally deleted my sub-group addresses where I kept them...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
May 14th 08 02:05 AM
by PA Bear [MS MVP] Go to last post
36 2,021
opening browser links by Brian Simple
Hello I seem to be unable to opening browser links contained in e-mail messages. I can only open the page by cutting & pasting into MSIE. Is there...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
March 26th 09 02:01 PM
by SAM Go to last post
36 1,814
Setting up Gmail account by Wyman[_2_]
OK I've set up my account per the instructions on Google's site. However I can't configure one of the recommended IMAP client settings. It says to...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
July 30th 09 04:21 AM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
36 1,733
OE - Compress Folders after SP3 by Larry[_3_]
Since I installed SP-3, OE is continually asking to compress folders, several times a day in fact. Even though I do compress them, when asked, it...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
May 23rd 08 05:18 PM
by rahoof Go to last post
35 1,679
OE6 - - problem printing multiple pages per sheet by MAP[_2_]
Hi, Today, I opened an email in Outlook Express and wanted to print 2 Pages per Sheet. Unfortunately, it did not work properly, it printed less...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
November 27th 08 10:47 PM
by PA Bear [MS MVP] Go to last post
35 2,963
Import all settings from recovered HDD by bill
The motherboard on my old PC has blown but the HDD is ok and can be hooked up to another PC. I would like to import all my OE6 mail and accounts...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
June 4th 10 09:23 PM
by bill Go to last post
34 3,401
envoi de photo by christine lucy
j'ai pris des photos avec mon numérique et losque je veux les envoyer, c'est très long et très souvent refusé par la messagerie à qui je veux les...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
November 11th 06 02:33 AM
by J. Manuel Marin E. Go to last post
34 2,382
Rejected Password on POP3 Account. by ber
Every time I try to access my email, (one of two that come into the same mailbox), I receive a logon message asking for my user name and password...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
November 19th 09 01:33 AM
by Richard Sabrowski Go to last post
34 4,255
Outlook Express Inbox problem by Mike Hoban
Hello, I hope soemone can help with this.... I am using OE6. I have lost the ability to use the inbox. It will not show any currently stored...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
August 19th 09 12:46 PM
by dursun Go to last post
34 1,510
OE newsgroup .dbx file name BUG by duguru
On WinXP SP2, Outlook Express 6.00.2900.2180: 1. Subscribe a newsgroup "szGroupName" under news account A (NewsServerA), a "szGroupName.dbx" file is...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
June 8th 07 08:05 PM
by Charles Davids Go to last post
34 1,054
Address book problem by BAZ
All of a sudden I see that my contact list has disappeared. The message displayed is: There are no contacts to display. Click on Contacts to create a...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
October 23rd 06 06:07 PM
by Por ejemplo :Jorge Lopez. Go to last post

From The