problem with iCalendar to PDA

Old February 12th 06, 10:42 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
[email protected]

Default problem with iCalendar to PDA

Hello All,

On my site:
http://www.tdf.boers.sohosted.com/uc...load2006i.aspx
I offer an iCalendar file with the match schedule of the fifa world cup
2006.

When you download it and import in in Outlook everything works fine.
But one of my users told me synchronisation with a PDA goes wrong. I
tried this and indeed all appointments are scheduled one day later and
as an all day event.

I Thought something was wrong with my file but is isn't. When I create
an appointment and mail it to me with the option Actions-Forward as
iCalendar. I retrieve my email and save the iCalendar on my harddisk
and then import it, the same thing happens.

Does anyboudy know how to resolve this?

John