Threads in Forum : Add-ins for Outlook Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
BCC How to? by SeaTiger
Is there a special setting or free add in program that would allow you to auto set a BCC to a particular email address each time you send an email....
January 13th 10 10:05 AM
by Ricardo Silva Go to last post
1 1,748
Outlook hotmail connector not receiving mail from certain contacts by chopper38
I have been using the above 2 programs for a few weeks and noticed 3 or 4 contacts who I am unable to receive mail from. They have sent at least 10...
January 9th 10 03:24 PM
by chopper38 Go to last post
0 1,295
How do I get the version number of the Setup project? by Mark B[_2_]
VSTO, OL2007, C#, VS2008. The following code gets the version number of an Addin project for display on a custom Help, About...
January 8th 10 02:48 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 987
Check whether mail item is proper for sending or not by Dhananjay
Hi, I have added one button on ribbon viz. "Upload and Send" in ol 2007 / vb 2005. When user will click on that button, I want to get information...
January 8th 10 09:48 AM
by Nic Go to last post
5 1,291
How to read single instance of recursive meetings in Outlook by sindhura
Hi, I am creating an Add-in for Outlook in Vb.net . I need to read the meetings between a given duration from a shared calendar. I am able to read...
January 7th 10 02:00 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 977
VSTO_SUPPRESSDISPLAYALERTS not working on target PC by Mark B[_2_]
OL2007, C#, VSTO. Does the http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms269003(VS.80).aspx article shown below relate to the deployment machines as...
January 7th 10 08:50 AM
by Mark B[_2_] Go to last post
2 262
want to launch outlook with attachemnet for new mail with c# code by hemaneelagiri via OfficeKB.com
hi i want to lanuch outlook(default mail client) with an attachment i am able to lanuch outlook with all except attachment like bellow string...
January 7th 10 07:08 AM
by hemaneelagiri via OfficeKB.com Go to last post
3 1,473
Outlook 2007 & 2010 by rakesh
Hi, I've developed a plugin which works perfect with all Outlook versions up to Outlook 2007. Now, I am developing the same plugin for Outlook...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
January 6th 10 02:52 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
10 3,466
How to hide pstStore by [email protected]
Hi all, I have programmatically created new pstStore. This pstStore is visible to end user. How can hide this pstStore. Addin is on Outlook 2003 in...
January 6th 10 06:41 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
4 1,190
Can't create new user property? by Mark B[_2_]
VSTO C# Outlook 2007. Does anyone know why I am getting the following exception from the code below and what the solution is? "Exception while...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
January 5th 10 04:59 PM
by Dmitry Streblechenko Go to last post
10 1,923
Printing Outlook Contacts by Claire
I am working on a project in Outlook 2003 contacts. The problem is I am not able to print them with the total notes area showing. The person they...
January 4th 10 09:36 PM
by Lance Broderick Go to last post
1 840
change mail format by Ashish
can we change mail format when send a mail. Plain text/html/rich text use for mail format. I think _MailItem class does not provide this utility.
January 4th 10 04:56 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
5 1,361
Currency Edit Control on custom Taskpanes by escamoteur
Hi, on my Formregion I have Editcontrols that display me the local Currency Symbol automatically with the content formated as currency. I would...
January 2nd 10 07:42 PM
by escamoteur Go to last post
1 755
How to create hidden rule in outlook 2007 by [email protected]
Hi all, I am developing outlook plug-in for outlook 2007. I have created programmatic- ally rule and it works fine.This rule can see in 'Rules and...
December 29th 09 02:05 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
3 1,868
Creating Redemption.MAPIUtils failed with Windows 7 x64 by Adrian Miller
Hi, with Windows Vista x64 I was able to create the Redemption.MAPIUtils, how ever this does not work with Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 in...
December 29th 09 07:55 AM
by Dmitry Streblechenko Go to last post
5 3,182
Unable to load Image in Outlook 2007 Ribbon Control by KarthikonIT
Hi, I m creating a plugin in MS Outlook. I have implemented the "_IDTExtensibility2" & "IRibbonExtensibility" I have added button to MS Outlook...
December 25th 09 03:23 PM
by KarthikonIT Go to last post
0 1,736
Selected date on calendar by Marc Weichhold
Hello, I am trying to get the selected date from the calendar month view. I already learned that the calendar view object itself does not provide...
December 24th 09 03:01 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
8 1,949
The add-in could not be installed or loaded by Mk23
Hi We have a Outlook add-in. Now we have a customer that has a citrix environment. wehre he has installed the add-in for all users (30 persons)....
December 23rd 09 03:13 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 1,417
VSTO deployment? by Mark B[_2_]
Hi, I have an issue with VSTO deployment. Instead of using ClickOnce deployment, I create the installer from the traditional windows installer. I...
December 23rd 09 03:10 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 1,409
Outlook FormRegion Add-In Performance by Derick Swart
Hi, I have an Outlook FormRegion (Seperate window for MailItems) that is very slow on the first use, often temporarily causing a "not responding"...
December 21st 09 03:41 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post

From The