Threads in Forum : Add-ins for Outlook Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
How to develop a custom action which can used in Rules Wizard? by Liu Peng
I need a custom action which will be used in Rules Wizard "Perform a custom action", this custom action will send email's attachments to some other...
November 12th 09 01:22 AM
by Liu Peng Go to last post
2 958
Another way to detect if email read? by Mark B[_2_]
VSTO, 2007, C#. I'm going through the code of our senior developer to try and reduce the load-time of the Outlook Add-on. I see he is adding an...
November 12th 09 12:16 AM
by Mark B[_2_] Go to last post
6 1,262
Setting HTMLBody of new mailItem by vema
Hi, I need to assign some default html string to the htmlbody property of the new mailItem that is being displayed inside an inspector. Even though...
November 11th 09 06:13 PM
by varun Go to last post
1 1,067
major issue in outlook "Change in forward mail also change selected mail " by varun
outlook change the body of selected mail if we change body of forward mail. I have a sample application which i got from following...
November 11th 09 10:56 AM
by varun Go to last post
1 990
Insert information to MailItem by BVM
Hi: I want to insert some information to a property of a MailItem. I also want that when people reply it, the information will still remain in the...
November 11th 09 03:59 AM
by Sue Mosher [MVP][_4_] Go to last post
1 848
Properties added to MailItem in ItemSend event visible to recipien by EirĂ­kur Fannar Torfason
Hello everybody, I have a shared add-in written in C# that will store certain custom properties on a MailItem in the ItemSend event. I use the...
November 10th 09 04:37 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP][_4_] Go to last post
1 913
How to programmatically set "Display reminders and tasks frm pstfolder by vema
As described in http://support.microsoft.com/kb/926443 it is possible to display tasks, reminders, and flagged items in the To-Do Bar if you use a...
November 9th 09 11:30 PM
by Dmitry Streblechenko Go to last post
1 1,006
Program "Click on Ribbon Button" Using VBA by hlock
I don't know if anyone can help me, but I thought I would ask. In Outlook 2007, we have a 3rd party add-in that imports an email to a document...
November 6th 09 06:48 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 1,638
Buttons are added multiple times in New Inspector window by KarthikonIT via OfficeKB.com
Hi, I m Creating a Plugin for MS OUtlook, I a few questions I have added Button to New email window(ie. the window that is opened when an email is...
November 6th 09 06:38 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
4 1,268
Buttons are added multiple times in New Inspector window by KarthikonIT via OfficeKB.com
Hi, I m Creating a Plugin for MS OUtlook, I a few questions I have added Button to New email window(ie. the window that is opened when an email is...
November 5th 09 02:50 PM
by KarthikonIT via OfficeKB.com Go to last post
0 815
Adding Image to "new email window" in Office 2007 by KarthikonIT via OfficeKB.com
Hi, I m Creating a plugin for MS Outlook. I have added Button to New email window(ie. the window that is opened when an email is double...
November 4th 09 10:14 PM
by Dmitry Streblechenko Go to last post
2 1,045
outlook attachment Extract File ??? by ^^
This is outlook attachment Extract File is code ? ( java scrit ) if(myOutlookItems(i).Attachments.Count 0) { for(var i =0 ; i =...
November 4th 09 12:39 PM
by Igal BITAN Go to last post
1 887
Create/Apply auto formatting rules by VB? by Heinz-Josef Bomanns
Hi, with auto formatting i can tell Outlook to show entries in explorer tables in for eg. bold, colorized, underlined etc. based on some criterias....
November 2nd 09 12:08 PM
by Heinz-Josef Bomanns Go to last post
2 1,071
Problem wit deploying Outlook Add-in by Baji
On Oct 31, 4:43*pm, "escamoteur" wrote: Hi, I have my first .net Outlook Add-In (Beta) finished and it runs great on my...
November 1st 09 03:09 PM
by Baji Go to last post
0 898
Outlook datamodel by gthegreek
Hi, I am developing this fine add-in for MS Outlook but I cannot find a resource where I can get the specifics of the datamodel Outlook uses. I need...
October 30th 09 01:47 PM
by gthegreek Go to last post
2 945
Outlook 2002 and the OCS Live Meeting Conferencing Add-In by dpg50000
We have Office XP SP3, and the Live Meeting Conferencing Add-In installed within Outlook. When trying to schedule meetings, the Outlook object model...
October 29th 09 05:01 PM
by dpg50000 Go to last post
0 840
Maximum contact count by Tom[_4_]
Hi All, I am doing a project that is contact related; which brings me to a question regarding the maximum count for folders and contents. My...
October 29th 09 04:05 PM
by Tom[_4_] Go to last post
0 784
How is outlook populating the menus in standard toolbar? by vema
How is outlook populating the “New” menu in standard toolbar? It is changing as per the module we are in. If we are in mail module, it top icon is...
October 29th 09 02:33 PM
by vema Go to last post
0 1,153
Outlook message compose form by BVM
Hi, I am new here. I want to control every item in message compose form, like when send button is clicked I want to do something more than just...
October 29th 09 01:57 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP][_4_] Go to last post
1 965
How to find mailitem in the inspector is a brand new one by vema
How to find mailitem in the inspector is a brand new one? I have an event handler for Application.NewInspector There I want to find whether the...
October 28th 09 06:36 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP][_4_] Go to last post

From The