Threads in Forum : Add-ins for Outlook Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
How to prevent that Outlook is sending before my add-in is finished? by Kukulkan[_2_]
Hi, I made an Outlook AddIn (OL2003 and OL2007) by using VB6 and Redemption Objects. I need to manipulate the message before sending (change Body,...
March 16th 10 04:54 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
5 1,324
Get recipient's email address by Mark B[_2_]
VSTO, OL2007, C# From our Add-in, most of the time mail.Recipients.Address works to return the recipients email address as say...
March 16th 10 07:40 AM
by jet1337 Go to last post
9 2,885
Is it possible to set a message as sent programatically? by dieudonne
Hello! I am currently developing an outlook addin in c# My purpose is to create a message, use a web service to send it and move it to a folder...
March 15th 10 09:14 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 879
Is it possible to set a message as sent programatically? by dieudonne
Hello! I am currently developing an outlook addin in c# My purpose is to create a message, use a web service to send it and move it to a folder...
March 15th 10 04:53 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 952
Outlook add-in open dialogs by J E Jensen
Hello NG On a property page that i have added to the outlook options form, i have a button. And when the user clicks that button i want the...
March 15th 10 01:13 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
3 1,157
Adding new propertypages by JJ[_3_]
Hello NG Using Visual Studio Team System 2008 Development Edition i am creating a VSTO Addin for Outlook 2007 The initial code looks like...
March 12th 10 09:16 AM
by J E Jensen Go to last post
2 1,055
Creating a unique appointment for later amendment by Martin Teefy
Hi, I have a CRM system that uses a calendar control with the event being stored in a database and also in Outlook so blackberry/iphone can see the...
March 11th 10 03:12 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 928
Stop Search folders from disabling every 1-2 days? by Mark B[_2_]
2007, VSTO, C# Is there any way to stop most of my 10 search folders from disabling (becoming italicized) every 1-2 days? I don't want that...
March 10th 10 02:18 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
3 1,536
Erase add-ins by Fred Asp
I donĀ“t know if this is the correct forum. I have deleted McAfee antivirus and Sony Ericsson syncware. When I open Outlook I get message that...
March 8th 10 05:47 PM
by Dmitry Streblechenko Go to last post
1 903
How to call a procedure from a custom command bar in Outlook 2007 by Sqt Waddle
Hello and TIA for your assistance, I am trying to convert VBA code in OL07 to an Add-in in VB6. The Add-in creates a custom command bar with three...
March 8th 10 08:27 AM
by Michael Bauer [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 1,565
Outlook and iCalendar by Gee Weez
Hello, I am writing a MAPI addin for Outlook that would generate iMip style messages for meeting requests, responses and cancellations. I...
March 4th 10 04:29 PM
by Gee Weez Go to last post
0 1,314
Use Redemption to get sender's email address by BVM
Hi: I can get recipient's email by using Redemption: Redemption.MAPIUtils utils = new Redemption.MAPIUtils(); utils.MAPIOBJECT =...
March 3rd 10 11:38 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
3 1,410
Get AutoArchive settings (as set from Tools|Options|Other|AutoArch by ron podl
Is there a way to get the default AutoArchive settings using the Outlook (2007) object model using VB (VS2008)? I want to programmatically...
March 3rd 10 03:48 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 920
Drag and Drop Outlook mails into a Windows Form Control with eml extension by hemaneelagiri
Hi i want to drag and drop mails from outlook to my application. i am able to drag and srop but those file s are saving as .msg . but i want it into...
March 3rd 10 10:41 AM
by rino Go to last post
1 1,100
_MailItem-GetSendOn(&date) throws an exception by nikolayds via OfficeKB.com
Hi All, I am migrating my plugin from 2003 to 2007 Outlook. A following code is throwing me exception: code COleVariant...
March 2nd 10 06:17 PM
by Nikolay Sarmadzhiev Go to last post
1 137
How do I delete Search folders? by Mark B[_2_]
OL2007, VSTO On Addin exit, I am trying to delete all search folders I previously programmatically created so that next time OnAddin startup, I can...
March 1st 10 02:01 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 930
Outlook access for Domino server 8.0 and 8.5 by guruk99
Hi all, Please help me how to use outllok with domino 8.0 and 8.5; what are the prerequisites for outlook and for Domino 8.0 and 8.5 Please give me...
March 1st 10 07:13 AM
by guruk99 Go to last post
0 1,398
Ribbon Control questions by Tom[_4_]
Hi All, I have a few questions about the ribbion control. 1. How do I query for my ribbon control at run time? What interface am I supposed to...
February 26th 10 08:03 PM
by Tom[_4_] Go to last post
6 1,966
Hide attachment... by Heinz-Josef Bomanns
Hi, i have to send an 'invisible' attachment with a mail in plain text (or other) format. Currently i'm using 'Add hidden attachment objAtt =...
February 26th 10 12:40 PM
by Alex[_8_] Go to last post
4 1,229
Saved Property of MailItem is copied by Scratch Head
Hi, I wish to copy the original mail to another separate folder. My code is as follows: using Outlook =...
February 25th 10 02:19 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post

From The