Threads in Forum : Add-ins for Outlook Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
I am using Outlook 2010 beta with Outlook Connector and have probl by Henning
After I installed Outlook connector with Outlook 2010 and add my MSN and LIVE accounts, I am having problems retrieving mail. As long as I only use...
April 2nd 10 12:03 PM
by Henning Go to last post
0 1,049
Add-in problem: Process All Marked Header doesn't display email bodies by TTT
Fixed! if (_explorer.Selection is Outlook.MailItem) becomes bool isMailItem = false; Object objectToInspect...
April 1st 10 06:30 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 873
Creating Form Regions with more than one page by escamoteur
Hi, I already customized Outlook inspectors with full custom form regions sucessfully. What I don't know is how do I add a second page to it, like...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
March 31st 10 11:24 AM
by escamoteur Go to last post
12 2,262
Add-in problem: Process All Marked Header doesn't display email bodies by TTT
My add-in is causing a minor problem with large files in Inbox. I have Download Only Headers For Items Larger Than set to 10k. Any larger emails...
March 31st 10 01:03 AM
by TTT Go to last post
2 2,007
Accessing a Form Region from an Inspector by escamoteur
Hi, if I have the reference to an inspector, is it possible from there to access its form region? (Outlook 2007, COM Addin, c#) Thanks Tom
March 30th 10 06:57 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
3 980
Questions on the OutlookRibbonXCS example by escamoteur
Hi, I studied the OutlookRibbonXCS example but don't understand everything completely. Looking at public bool...
March 30th 10 02:32 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
4 1,103
Add-in problem: First email in outbox gets stuck by TTT
I'm having a problem with an add-in we make. When "Send immediately when connected" is unchecked, the first email sent will sit in Outbox...
March 30th 10 06:50 AM
by TTT Go to last post
7 1,646
Beta test my Add-in? by Mark B[_2_]
Hi everybody I am looking for people to Beta test my new OL2007/2010 Add-in. - You can see what it's about at:...
March 30th 10 03:41 AM
by Mark B[_2_] Go to last post
0 967
RibbonDropDown selecteditem depending on ItemProperty. by chris
Hi, I have a RibbonDropDown with 10 values. This RibbonDropDown is placed inside a Ribbon (designer). This Ribbon is set to display on Mail.Read in...
March 29th 10 06:02 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
3 1,220
recurring meeting exceptions count not updated by GR[_2_]
Hello, I am having a problem getting an accurate result from reading the number of exceptions to a recurring meeting when that appointment item is...
March 29th 10 02:21 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
3 1,195
Outlook 2007 Add-in strange load behavior by SomewhereSomehow
Hello all! I'm experiencing some problems with outlook add-in loading if outlook was loaded by means of Excel, Word and so on. Here is what i'm...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
March 29th 10 11:47 AM
by SomewhereSomehow Go to last post
10 3,411
Rules Creation Add In by Draeconix
I would like to be able to filter my incoming e-mail messages by the sender's address. I have done this the hard way for now but it is quickly...
March 26th 10 07:07 PM
by Draeconix Go to last post
0 1,429
May be Helpful. by Bijay Kumar Sahoo
Hi all, You can visit http://www.fewlines4biju.com I have put some code regarding outlook pluggin development using c#.net
March 25th 10 07:14 PM
by Bijay Kumar Sahoo Go to last post
0 1,467
Outlook Backup tool registry settings by Cameramonkey
we are using the outlook backup tool in our enterprise and are having a problem with users ignoring the prompts for whatever reason that nobody in...
March 25th 10 03:25 PM
by Cameramonkey Go to last post
0 1,387
Trying to hide inline attachments by [email protected]
I am writing some code to archive mail. whel looping through my selection i check every e-mail to see if it contains any attachments. However the...
March 25th 10 11:22 AM
by Rick McMullan Go to last post
5 1,841
User installed arabic language pack...help desk cannot reset by Christina
One of our users received an e-mail in arabic, and selected "OK" when asked to install the language pack when she opened the e-mail. This only...
March 23rd 10 04:17 PM
by Christina Go to last post
0 1,353
how to remove previous replies from an email item by Gregor
Hi. Emails are very often replies to previous emails. I'm writing add-in, where I would need to get only the body text of the last email - I want...
March 23rd 10 01:38 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 1,014
Where should I begin...? by holistic
I would like to develop a small Add-In for Outlook. Where should I begin? Even something as how to build a "While You were Out" form may be enough...
March 19th 10 06:58 PM
by holistic Go to last post
0 868
Outlook 2010 sets own User-Agent in webbrowser control traffic by DamianD
Hi I have following problem: I have a plugin which on one of its screens hosts web browser control (IE). I invoke Navigate method and display...
March 17th 10 03:06 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 1,156
Removing "Research" menu item by Sean
Using Outlook 2003 Object Library on a new mail message, the Tools --- Research menu item is not listed as a control, but is visible on the...
March 17th 10 01:39 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post

From The