Threads in Forum : Add-ins for Outlook Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Saving Attachments by [email protected]
Hi, I have an addin written in C#. If the user wants, I try to save the attachments. This is the code I use: public...
January 11th 06 07:27 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 1,172
Operation failed in Bcc field by Simone
Hi everyone I've created an AddIn for Outlook2k3 using Vb6 My AddIn use the Application_ItemSend Event to add some address in the Bcc...
January 11th 06 08:27 AM
by Simone Go to last post
2 1,623
Adding more email account to my outlook account. by potter
I've just completed configuring my Outlook 2003 email account. During the process i failed to include another email address that I wanted Outlook...
January 11th 06 04:05 AM
by potter Go to last post
0 1,300
Outlook Rules Wizard by simon w
It seems the outlook rules wizard is not installed on a user's PC. When you click on the rules wizard this pops up " the command is not available....
January 10th 06 04:20 PM
by simon w Go to last post
0 1,148
Can and can't do by CC
Hi everyone, I am trying to explore what an Outlook add-in can or cannot do. Here are some questions I have in mind: 1. I know it is not possible...
January 10th 06 03:12 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 1,141
NewInspector Event and "No Such Interface Supported" by jim
I jsut wanted to let everyone I know I got it all working finally. So here is what I did: 1) referenced the article:...
January 10th 06 03:22 AM
by jim Go to last post
0 1,185
Can an OL folder's Home Page be a non-htm, editable document? by T. Wise
If I right-click on an OL folder and go to Properties/Home Page, can I somehow get a document (.doc, .txt, .wri, .rtf, whatever) to show up in that...
January 9th 06 09:54 AM
by Roady [MVP] Go to last post
1 1,124
Add-In in Outlook doesn't load any more by outl00kalium
Hi, I am working on an add-in in .net 2005 for outlook and i have always to restart outlook to see how my add-in reacts. my problem is that first...
January 8th 06 04:49 PM
by outl00kalium Go to last post
0 1,122
Outlook 2003: Add-In doesn't load any more by outl00kalium
Hi, i programmed an Outlook-Addin in vb .net 2005 and have the problem that my addin isnt loaded any more. OL loaded my addin 2 or 3 times but then i...
January 8th 06 01:46 PM
by outl00kalium Go to last post
0 1,133
best way to support outlook 2000, 2002, and 2003 and .NET by Josh Einstein
Hey Jim. There is no suggested way of supporting all of them with a single binary. It's a horrible situation we're in at the moment, but Microsoft...
January 8th 06 07:30 AM
by Josh Einstein Go to last post

From The