Threads in Forum : Add-ins for Outlook Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Outlook 2010 context menu changes by Teodora Gancheva[_2_]
Hi, I am involved in the development of a C# COM Add-in that up to now supports Outlook 2003 and 2007. In Outlook 2007 we add custom context menu...
February 24th 10 01:41 PM
by abhi Go to last post
3 1,986
Is there a RefreshNow action for Search Folder? by Mark B[_2_]
VSTO, C#, OL2007 I need to refresh a search folder on Outlook Open since the DASL criteria has a %Today function which works OK on the day the item...
February 23rd 10 11:10 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
8 2,135
set the initial folder in PickFolder by sd[_2_]
hello I'm using redemption to display "Select Folder" dialog as I need to set the initial folder to exchange folder "\\Public Folders\All...
February 23rd 10 04:41 PM
by Dmitry Streblechenko Go to last post
1 1,844
SDK for Outlook on Mac by Ruchi Garg
Does anybody know if an SDK for Outlook on Mac is available or not?. Submitted using http://www.outlookforums.com
February 17th 10 02:03 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 1,046
Thumbs down
how to access items of all sub-folders within default Calendar folder by Aditya Sen
Hello everyone, I am making this application where i need to sync the calender items. I am able to do so for the Default Calendar folders of...
February 17th 10 06:15 AM
by Aditya Sen Go to last post
0 829
How to auto reply with read-receipt by Raymond[_3_]
Hello I am always feeling offended when someone send you an email and ask for read-receipt and you have to respond with a read receipt, is it...
February 12th 10 09:10 PM
by Raymond[_3_] Go to last post
2 1,001
Add-in deployment problem by BVM
Hi, I made an Outlook add-in. I created setup files and deployed it to another computer. I login as USER1 and installed add-in and used CASPOL to...
February 12th 10 02:09 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
3 1,177
Unknown Outlook MailItem EntryID by Nenad Dobrilovic
My Outlook add-in handles NewInspector event of the Inspector object, in order to display a custom form for the mail item. I can get EntryID of the...
February 11th 10 02:51 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
6 1,598
How to customize the Advanced Find form by Luis
Hello, I'm writting an Outlook Addin for 2007, and I would like to know if there's a way of customizing the "Advanced Find" form, I would like to add...
February 9th 10 01:28 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP][_4_] Go to last post
1 913
Google MAPI account by Esteban
Hello, I've developed a COM add-in that works with OL 2003/07 in C# .Net 2.0. When OL starts I need to retrieve the list of OL accounts available...
February 8th 10 07:56 PM
by Esteban Go to last post
4 2,232
Question often asked but not fully answered by Martin Teefy
Hi, I'm using a free com dll from MAPILab in VB6 to get the extended properties of emails bypassing the outlook warning message but i'm having...
February 8th 10 07:40 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP][_4_] Go to last post
1 1,001
keeping track of custom settings for com add-ins by ron podl
Where in the registry should custom settings for an add-ins configurable values be kept? office\12.0\outlook\addins\Myaddin or...
February 8th 10 02:57 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 805
how to capture events for next item by Ashish
In outlook 2003, When open a mail there are 2 buttons in statndard menu which are Next Item and Previous Item (in arrow symbol) in open mail window....
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
February 5th 10 07:38 AM
by Sanadeep Yadav Go to last post
10 2,012
Addin to define message format on a per-contact basis? by Gordon[_6_]
Is there an addin that will allow the new message format (i.e. plain text or HTML or RTF) to be set on a per-contact basis? Ta!
February 4th 10 02:52 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 774
DASL Filter function? by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook]
I think you're overthinking this. If a user is in Florida and their settings are correct for local time zone the data is stored as UTC, compensated...
February 4th 10 02:51 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
0 828
What's the appointment ribbon called? by sgrosch1
I've created an Outlook 2010 add-in that includes an Outlook Form Region. I only want my region usable if the BusyStatus is set to Out of Office, so...
February 2nd 10 02:06 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 807
Today(S) function in DASL Filter by Mark B[_2_]
I am trying to figure out how to use the "undocumented" Today(S) function. Basically I have about 10 search folders that make use of most of...
January 30th 10 06:25 AM
by Mark B[_2_] Go to last post
1 2,100
Ask to Ribbons by ChristianH
Hi, I have three VB6 COMAddIns for Microsoft Outlook. I know that I can create in OL2010 a Ribbon for the OL-MainFrame. In older OL versions I had...
January 29th 10 09:13 AM
by ChristianH Go to last post
2 963
Ribbons and XML-Description by ChristianH
Hi, I have a VB6 COM AddIn for Outlook 2007 that implements the IRibbonExtensibility interface. In the XML-RibbonDescription I get the value for...
January 28th 10 10:55 AM
by ChristianH Go to last post
4 1,079
Create search folder filter that converts UTC time to local? by Mark B[_2_]
C#, VSTO, 2007 Our Add-in programmatically creates a Search folder that filters on a user-defined field called...
January 26th 10 02:14 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post

From The