Threads in Forum : Add-ins for Outlook Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Event trigers only first two times from FromRegion. by Lukasz
You got it again. I added RemoveHandler to the FormRegionClosed event and there's now only one call to my event handler. Thank you very...
April 23rd 10 06:57 PM
by Lukasz Go to last post
0 878
ActiveExplorer return NULL on new Window user login and running Outlook first time by Shawn[_3_]
I'm trying to figure out why ActiveExplorer is returning NULL when the user is a new user login (logged into windows for the first time) and then...
April 23rd 10 05:18 PM
by Shawn[_3_] Go to last post
9 1,610
Event trigers only first two times from FromRegion. by Lukasz
Hello, I have a custom VSTO Addin with FormRegion. In that add_in I wan't to hook to the events triggered when a user presses Reply or Forward...
April 23rd 10 04:42 PM
by Lukasz Go to last post
2 1,061
Looking for email address under ItemSend event by BVM
Hi, I need to retrieve recipients' email addresses and sender's email address when an ItemSend event is raised. I just cannot get them, even I use...
April 22nd 10 07:02 AM
by Dmitry Streblechenko Go to last post
5 1,541
Compiler Error: Does not like Outlook.CommandBarControls.CommandBarControlPtr.Ad d by Shawn[_3_]
I have a sample program below that I'm trying to convert to the newer mso.tlh (the code has not been updated for years). So, I had to add all of the...
April 21st 10 04:50 PM
by Shawn[_3_] Go to last post
1 1,026
Add signature to MailItem by BVM
Hi, all: When I send an email from Outlook add-in, in the mail item, can I add the signature that user normally uses in to it, without creating one...
April 20th 10 07:35 AM
by Michael Bauer [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
3 1,799
RDO: using TypeOf to determine [OOM] Class by Mark McGinty[_2_]
I've been using this successfully to determine whether an item object is a contact, task or appointment, but I have a related problem: Since all...
April 19th 10 08:08 PM
by Dmitry Streblechenko Go to last post
1 1,106
How can I create a new MailItem inside a user folder? by cbukeo via OfficeKB.com
Hello All, I am developing an Outlook 2007 addin using VisualStudio 2008 and C#. My goal is to create an email inside a user created folder. I...
April 19th 10 02:38 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
4 1,366
Modal form is not properly working on inspector by [email protected]
Hi all, I have created an outlook addin and added toolbar on an inspector open event in inspector. When user click on a button on toolbar, new modal...
April 19th 10 02:33 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
9 1,610
OpenFileDialog won't show 'My Computer' by [email protected]
Hi all, I have created an outlook addin and added toolbar in an inspector on an inspector open even. When user click a button on toolbar ,new...
April 16th 10 03:36 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 891
Capture Contacts name,address,phone.email,fromwebpage,email to Outlook add-in by Dhan[_2_]
AddressGrabber uses its patented contact capture technology to identify contact details such as First Name, Last Name, Company, Address, City ,...
April 16th 10 01:02 PM
by Dhan[_2_] Go to last post
0 2,674
add a designed group into a existing inspector ribbon by khoick245
hi all. how to add a new group into Message ribbon of mail.compose inspector? what should i do? I use c# and outlook 2007. thank all
April 14th 10 07:31 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
7 1,525
OL2007 Add-in won't install on OL2010 by Mark B[_2_]
I have a user that has tried to install out VSTO OL2007 Addin onto OL2010 (Beta). Ken Slovak had previously said he thought it would install and...
April 13th 10 03:15 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 1,580
DistList members are not resolved if the contact is not in default folder by cbukeo
Hello All, I am developing an Outlook 2007 addin using VisualStudio 2008 and C#. My goal is to create a distList inside a contacts folder which is...
April 12th 10 11:16 PM
by cbukeo via OfficeKB.com Go to last post
2 1,616
Aborting ItemChange if ItemRemove Event Handler will be called nex by pkelley
Outlook 2007 Add-In 2005 VSTO Second Edition In Outlook 2007, with regard to an existing AppointmentItem, when pressing the "Send Cancellation"...
April 12th 10 01:43 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 988
callback a gallery in xml ribbon by khoick245
hi all. i built a gallery on a xml ribbon. in xml file, the gallery has structu gallery id="glrSymbolic" ...
April 10th 10 05:09 PM
by khoick245 Go to last post
0 763
Custom Properties or Reply by Bridgji
I'm trying to persist a custom property with a message within our company. I can add a custom property on the send event and see it in the other...
April 9th 10 07:37 PM
by Bridgji via OfficeKB.com Go to last post
7 1,639
VSTO Outlook add-in: Categories not displaying correctly by TTT
An Outlook add-in is not working correctly on a client site. The add-in should change the Categories of an Inbox email. We want the Categories to...
April 9th 10 01:59 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
3 1,202
Outlook 2007 add in by annaka
Hi, I am trying to add my very own Navigation strip to the Outlook 2007 Navigation Pane. I want it to appear amongst the 'Mail' 'Calendar' 'Tasks'...
April 6th 10 01:50 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 1,567
Adding a button to existing ribbon by Tom[_4_]
Hi all, I would like to add a button to a ribbon on the new message window. I would like to add this button as the first button on the message...
April 4th 10 01:44 PM
by khoi nguyen Go to last post

From The