Threads in Forum : Add-ins for Outlook Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
how to (re)set the default data file for Outlook in a VB program by ron podl
I want to be able to (re)set the default data file for Outlook 2007 in a VB program (using Visual Studio 2008). I would like to recognize which...
January 25th 10 06:29 PM
by ron podl Go to last post
2 1,350
how to collect details from user, during installation of office addin? by vema
During installation of the office addin, what is the process if we have to collect some details from user and use those parameters to store somewhere...
January 25th 10 02:08 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 971
Event on connection mode change? by Derick Swart
Hi there, I am working on an Outlook AddIn (2007). Is there an event I can listen for in my AddIn for when the connection mode...
January 22nd 10 10:30 PM
by Derick Swart Go to last post
2 1,040
WHERE without using CASE by Mark B[_2_]
I'm trying to edit a Filter in Outlook and it has a sort of SQL syntax. The only thing is I don't know if it accepts CASE statements -- it's giving...
January 22nd 10 09:34 PM
by Mark B[_2_] Go to last post
3 1,224
Only 249 contacts are allow to be created in Outlook by Add-in by BVM
Hi, I have 4000 contacts in a database. I want to transfer them to contact folder by one of the function in my add-in. But it seems only allow 249...
January 22nd 10 09:47 AM
by Michael Bauer [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
5 1,627
Getting the attachments in MailItem by nikolayds via OfficeKB.com
Hi all, I am new in outlook addin programming, so naturally I am getting a setback right away :-). Problem: need to get the attachaments of...
January 21st 10 06:46 PM
by nikolayds via OfficeKB.com Go to last post
1 1,037
Form region not appearing on machines I deploy to? by Mark B[_2_]
OL2007, VS2008, C#, VSTO My form region is not appearing on machines I deploy to even though it appears fine on the development...
January 21st 10 10:53 AM
by Mark B[_2_] Go to last post
6 2,740
How to add appointment’s non-sendable recipients programmatically? by denis khodak
I’m trying to add non-sendable Outlook 2003 appointment attendees to the active appointment compose window programmatically using properties...
January 20th 10 12:18 PM
by Toxter Go to last post
5 1,376
how to enable macro for addin by Ashish
If secuurity level is set to medium (under Tools-Macro-Security) and trust all installed addins and template is uncheck. Then how to enable macro...
January 19th 10 06:59 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
3 1,255
68 Drivers Firmware para R4i, M3i Zero, Ezflash Vi by tesddalws[_2_]
Hola me he vuelto loca buscando los drivers para mi r4i y porfin navengado la he encontrado. Os dejo de donde he conseguido el firmware para mi...
January 19th 10 04:15 PM
by tesddalws[_2_] Go to last post
0 947
Outlook Rules using name list by lswinford
I'm looking for a good way to use Outlook Rules to filter for specific words in the subject line and move these to a specific folder, which is simple...
January 19th 10 03:17 PM
by lswinford Go to last post
0 908
Drag and Drop Outlook mails into a Windows Form Control with eml extension by hemaneelagiri
hi how can i open .msg file in forward / edit mode from c# application hemaneelagiri wrote: Hi i want to drag and drop mails from outlook to my...
January 19th 10 02:20 PM
by hemaneelagiri Go to last post
0 828
Handle Key board event for Office::msoControlComboBox by KarthikonIT via OfficeKB.com
Hi, I m creating a plugin in MS Outlook in VC++ I have implemented the "_IDTExtensibility2" & "IRibbonExtensibility" interface I have added...
January 19th 10 06:18 AM
by KarthikonIT via OfficeKB.com Go to last post
0 905
Using same email address. by Nico Creel
Hey there, my boss and I are wondering if there is a possible way to share an email and be able to check our own Outlook Express' and see the...
January 19th 10 03:22 AM
by Nico Creel Go to last post
0 823
Code and Creation 53191 by Virgina Hernandez
This is a free and informational site I created for application development and application development source on the net. Enjoy, and it's free,...
January 15th 10 06:22 PM
by Virgina Hernandez Go to last post
0 792
Code and Creation 02207 by Virgina Hernandez
This is a free and informational site I created for application development and application development source on the net. Enjoy, and it's free,...
January 15th 10 06:08 PM
by Virgina Hernandez Go to last post
0 1,368
Error message "Exchange Scan" by Doug Robbins - Word MVP[_2_]
This has nothing to do with Word. I have cross posted this response to the microsoft.public.outlook.program_addins newsgroup where someone may know...
January 14th 10 10:21 AM
by Roy Batty Go to last post
6 1,704
Any phone dialers that integrate with Outlook? by MICROSOFT
I want one program (is this called Contact Management?) where I can contact people by clicking an email link, IM (Skype, MSN, Yahoo) and most ...
January 13th 10 06:12 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 1,447
Get Inspector Ptr In Outlook 2007. by KarthikonIT via OfficeKB.com
Hi, I m creating a plugin in MS Outlook in VC++ I have implemented the "_IDTExtensibility2" & "IRibbonExtensibility" I have few doubts Ques 1: ...
January 13th 10 05:16 PM
by cainrandom Go to last post
3 1,765
Custom UI Runtine Error in MS Access Add-in... Ribbon_GetImexMessa by Crossh
I installed a CD that came with the book Access 2007 Inside Out. This CD was supposed to install some sample databases on my computer. Now everytime...
January 13th 10 04:31 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post

From The