Threads in Forum : Add-ins for Outlook Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Drag-and-drop to Custom Task Pane by stevusuk
I'm trying to implement a Custom Task Pane that will allow me to drag-and- drop an email item in it. At the moment, I'm getting no-where - every...
May 17th 10 02:46 PM
by reknik Go to last post
2 1,554
Outlook reports Error 4203 when Hotmail Connector syncs by Rich Armstrong
I have the released version of the Outlook Hotmail connector (14.0.4760.1000) installed with the RTM version of Outlook 2010 (also 14.0.4760.1000)....
May 13th 10 08:05 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 1,230
Develop for OL2003 on OL2007 machine using VS2008 and VSTO? by Mark B[_2_]
I have a remote client who has OL2003. I have OL2007 on my desktop and VS2008, VSTO, C#. They want me to develop a small VSTO Add-in that...
May 11th 10 02:21 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 1,579
ActiveExplorer return NULL on new Window user login and running Outlook first time by Shawn[_3_]
Back on working with this issue. I finally got a COM addin working. Outlook 2007 and 2010 is working now. I have our toolbar in Outlook in both...
May 10th 10 08:26 PM
by Shawn[_3_] Go to last post
6 1,693
Not able to load an add-in for outlook 2007 developed in VSTO 2005 by Amrish Shah
Hi, I have created the setup for the outlook adddin. The setup works fine , but when open the outlook the addin doest not get loaded. Following...
May 10th 10 02:54 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
2 1,471
VSTO 2008 how to bind Form Region controls to Item data fields by escamoteur
Hi, perhaps it's so obvious that I don't see it, but I searching the web now for about an hour and don't find an answer. I'm using Outlook...
May 10th 10 09:03 AM
by Casper Go to last post
2 1,668
Prevent moving a calendar item by Casper
Hi, Asked this at Outlookcode.com as well but got no answer, now I try here. I've got an addin (form region) which (among other things) have...
May 10th 10 08:33 AM
by Casper Go to last post
0 979
Update - Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Community by No Name
What is Happening? This message is to inform you that Microsoft will soon begin discontinuing newsgroups and transitioning users to Microsoft...
May 9th 10 05:48 AM
by Peter Foldes[_6_] Go to last post
1 1,089
call a help file when click on a button xml ribbon by khoick245
hi all. i have a 'Help' button on xml ribbon. i want when i click on this button, the 'help.chm' file will show independently in the current...
May 5th 10 07:37 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 941
Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Online Communities by [email protected]
Date 5/4/2010 Starting in early summer 2010, Microsoft will begin progressively closing down the Microsoft public newsgroups to enrich conversations...
May 5th 10 12:27 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 962
insert text into current position of pointer in mailcompose by khoick245
hi all. i built a ribbon xml which has a combobox. i want whenever i choice a item in combobox, the label will automatically insert into current...
May 5th 10 10:26 AM
by khoick245 Go to last post
2 1,720
Creating Add-in from VBA by PaulCT
I have many bespoke functions and forms I have created for Outlook but have been asked to produce some of these as a company-wide add-in so that...
May 3rd 10 02:17 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 1,159
Detecting if attachement is embedded or not by Russ Green[_2_]
I've seen lots of discussion on this but no answers. I have an addin (VB.NET and VSTO) that strips attachements from emails as they are sent....
May 3rd 10 08:58 AM
by Russ Green[_2_] Go to last post
1 903
how to debug in OL2010? by Beiley[_2_]
I can't figure out how to debug my add-in under OL2010? I'm using VS2005 with a C++ COM/ATL add-in. Any breakpoints I set never break, although the...
May 1st 10 06:33 AM
by Beiley[_2_] Go to last post
3 1,165
Identify weekend from daily RecurrencePattern by sgrosch1
I'm parsing a RecurrencePattern object where the recurrence type is daily. If I'm understanding properly, the pattern Interval of 0 means that they...
April 29th 10 11:43 PM
by sgrosch1 Go to last post
2 955
Word 2007 add-in ribbon icons greyed out by TTT
I'm having a problem with a Word 2007 add-in I made. When I click on Add-Ins, the icons of the add-in show, but they are greyed out and disabled. ...
April 29th 10 04:35 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 1,883
Outlook 2007 userpermission by Fuubah
Hi, im trying to get the permission of a user, who is editing a appointment in an others persons calendar. After debugging the outlook...
April 28th 10 02:59 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 1,564
Problem installing the web based Microsoft Agent Communications Pa by Jay Tabatabai[_2_]
I have installed the Agent Communications Panel on CRM 4.0 server running on Windows 2003 Small Business server SP2. I tried installnig the client...
April 27th 10 11:02 AM
by Rene Go to last post
1 1,539
Can not move Outlook Mail Item to specific existing named Folder by Mp
Here is a request/suggestion for an enhancement for Outlook so that the Move to Folder (token? pulldown? option?) permits Naming the destination...
April 26th 10 05:16 PM
by Mp Go to last post
0 1,321
Context menu for new message window by Tom[_4_]
Hi All, I am developing an add-in for Outlook 2003 and above and would like to add an item to the context menu of the "new message" window. Is...
April 23rd 10 09:11 PM
by joshmerchant Go to last post

From The