Threads in Forum : Outlook Express Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Inbox messages deleted after replying by [email protected]
My Dad uses OE and is having the following problem: When he replies to messages in his Inbox, the message he replied to is deleted. (It still exists...
January 11th 06 01:59 AM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
6 1,074
Error No: 0x800CCC0D - help !!!!!! by Andy J
Thanks for the suggestions - but the result is still the same. I can't connect to my account and I get the same error messages again & again. Can I...
January 11th 06 02:02 AM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
3 1,243
Deleting Mail by John
Getting errors when trying to delete mail, either individually or several at a time and after looking at the hourglass for some seconds. Specific...
January 11th 06 03:00 AM
by John Go to last post
2 777
export & import address book by Jack
I "moved" my OE 5.5 (Win 98SE) to OE 6 (Win XP) on another pc. Mostly, everything is now okay. However, the address book is somewhat messed up....
January 11th 06 05:48 AM
by Jim Pickering Go to last post
1 702
Hotmail no longer allows email access via Outlook Express for free email accounts? by Christina
I have our oldest, original email account (an msn account from 1997) running through Outlook Express, and also have three other hotmail accounts...
January 11th 06 05:49 AM
by PA Bear Go to last post
3 2,328
Outlook Express will not load by Amy
I had this problem, your suggestion to rename the inbox.dbx file worked, but now is there any way to see the messages in the inbox.old file? "Kuay...
January 11th 06 06:23 AM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
1 1,038
Multiple problems in OE newsgroups by maa
"PA Bear" wrote in message ... You have NAV installed: Is it part of NIS? ...
January 11th 06 06:25 AM
by Fourdogs Go to last post
5 930
Set up for multiple ISPs by Phil
I have re-posted this because the last message did not appear to go through. I would like to set up a friend's Outlook Express to work with two...
January 11th 06 02:06 PM
by Ron Sommer Go to last post
2 2,303
.DBX Associations by indngvr
Hello All, I've had an idiot attack !! I tried to view a .dbx file outside of O.E.6 and wound up associating all my .DBX files with Outlook...
January 11th 06 03:12 PM
by Rafael Cedro Go to last post
3 788
Password by Bill Ridgeway
Every so often I cannot log into the dial-up connection because 'connect automatically' has become unticked. However, my password has become much...
January 11th 06 04:08 PM
by Frank Saunders, MS-MVP OE Go to last post
2 805
Problems With Outlook Express by ΓΙΩΡΓΟΣ ΜΕΛΕΤΙΟΥ
Ο "george" έγραψε στο μήνυμα ... Hi All My computer recently...
January 11th 06 04:11 PM
by ΓΙΩΡΓΟΣ ΜΕΛΕΤΙΟΥ Go to last post
0 919
extra? dbx files by Jack
In checking my dbx files, I notice that I have a bunch of "Search Folder" dbx files, e.g., Search Folder (1).dbx, Search Folder (2).dbx, Search...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
January 11th 06 05:30 PM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
10 1,610
computer crashed while OE6 was compacting folders by David
All of my emails are lost. Nothing is found when I search for *.dbx* folders and nothing shows up when I pull down Import/Messages/OE6...... It...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
January 11th 06 05:33 PM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
10 1,542
Sending an Email from a Web link by melarmor
When I click on a web link to send an email I get an error message that says my default mail client is not installed properly. Can anyone help?
January 11th 06 10:49 PM
by melarmor Go to last post
2 773
messages blocked by Beth
There are 2 people I send messages to that cannot receive my mail. I get a message back that I have been blocked for "potential spam issues". It...
January 11th 06 11:36 PM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
4 874
Top posting by Don W.
Is it possible top post to replies in OE 6? Don
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
January 11th 06 11:52 PM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
31 3,439
Automatic downloading of email by Jon
Is there a way to turn off the automatic downloading of email when starting OE? My wife complains that she has to wait for a long time for my mail...
January 12th 06 02:24 AM
by ELENA ULIERU Go to last post
4 1,045
Importing OE messages from previous hard drive to new computer OE by Michelle
My old computer died after 6 years and the hard drive is loaded with OE emails in my "inbox" and "sent items", which I very much need to maintain. ...
January 12th 06 02:44 AM
by Ricky Go to last post
2 784
hello by Sophia Kotbi
hello!
January 12th 06 04:22 AM
by Ashley Go to last post
1 545
Identities Bug (?) In Outlook Express by magmaiceman
I have been using Outlook Express for years - never had a problem with 'Identities' before. However, I just got a new system running Windows XP...
January 12th 06 04:41 AM
by magmaiceman Go to last post

From The