Threads in Forum : Outlook - Calandaring Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Create a different reminder time from pre-sets by JS
I want to set my Outlook calendar reminder to "1 minute" before the meeting, which is not one of the pre-set options. Is there a way to set this up...
October 25th 07 12:07 AM
by Judy Gleeson \(MVP Outlook\) Go to last post
2 942
Reminder difficulties with Outlook 2007 by Justin G. Mitchell
When I send a meeting request with no reminder to another user with Outlook 2007, their reminder field is populated with whatever their default...
October 24th 07 10:11 PM
by Justin G. Mitchell Go to last post
4 951
Sync entry in calendar to public calendar by Kim Jørgensen
Hey... We run exchange on a sbs2003 server. Is it possible to automatic have entries from users calenders pushed to our calendar in public folders...
October 24th 07 09:43 PM
by Kim Jørgensen Go to last post
0 579
Changes to the meeting cannot be saved... by Austin
Within Outlook 2007, when re-editing a meeting that was just saved and closed, a box pops up stating the following: "Changes to the meeting cannot...
October 24th 07 09:36 PM
by Austin Go to last post
0 1,122
Appointment Version Control by Austin
Using Outlook 2007, when a user updates an existing meeting (10am-11am)(change a phone number in LOCATION field), the old number is crossed out and...
October 24th 07 09:30 PM
by Austin Go to last post
0 564
Pop accounts - No Exchange - Can I share calendar information by booker@mgt
What is the best way for a small office - 3- 5 people to share a calendar. They are not using Exchange, but they have a domain name and pop email...
October 24th 07 08:26 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
5 1,571
Sharing Outlook Calendars by Terry
We would like to share everyone’s calendar or have one general calendar for everyone to enter their schedules (about 30 employees). Most people...
October 24th 07 08:21 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
3 634
trying to share 2nd calendar the I created by Kelly
I am using Outlook 2003 on Win xp. I am on an exchange server. I have added a folder and set it to be calendar items in my folder list. I have...
October 24th 07 08:01 PM
by Kelly Go to last post
0 602
Adding a date to a meeting by Stormy[_2_]
Is there a way in Outlook 2003 or 2007 to set up a meeting that is NOT recurring, but add a date? For example, I create a meeting for Monday...
October 24th 07 07:43 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 516
In Outlook Calendar, My month and dates have appeared in Arabic by Greybeard
Suddenly, the month and dates have appeared in Arabic as well as english. How do I get rid of the Arabic
October 24th 07 07:37 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 892
OL2002: Month Navigator Keeps Disappearing by [email protected]
I recently upgraded from OL2002 to OL2007, then downgraded back to OL2002. Now, whenever I open Outlook, the calendar comes up with out the...
October 24th 07 07:32 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
7 731
Scheduling Appts in Other Users Calendars by Lysa V.
I am responsible for scheduling meetings for several managers. I want to "invite" attendees from my calendar so I can get the responses (i.e.,...
October 24th 07 06:38 PM
by Lysa V. Go to last post
0 630
View completed tasks by calendar date by Len Schneider
I want to view all incomplete tasks in calendar view. Also, I want to be able to view all completed tasks by the calendar date of completion. For...
October 24th 07 06:11 PM
by Derald M Go to last post
3 794
Calendar notify by Claudio
Hi, We have a Windows 2003 Server Small Business with Exchange 2003, and Outlook 2003, and I have been contacted by a an user than has opened a...
October 24th 07 06:03 PM
by Claudio Go to last post
0 610
multi-day events by Ben Cushman
I've just upgraded to outlook 2007, and my multi-day events now only show up on the calendar the first day of the event.... they used to show as a...
October 24th 07 05:50 PM
by maryannlhy Go to last post
1 732
How do I get rid of messaging interface error? by Peer Facilitator
Whe I try to enter an appointment in my calendar, I receive "The messaging interface has returned an unknown error. If the problem persists, restart...
October 24th 07 04:35 PM
by Oliver Vukovics Go to last post
1 575
daylight savings time issue by ph1sh99
hi, a few of our users' appointments are automatically adjusting their time b/c it thinks that daylight savings time occurs this weekend. we ran...
October 24th 07 04:13 PM
by ph1sh99 Go to last post
2 703
Corporate Holiday file by Keith LeLievre
Is there a way to push the Corporate holidays to all users using a GPO or some other method, rather than sending the file to all users with...
October 24th 07 10:12 AM
by Tiemroth Go to last post
2 1,102
Recurring Mtgs-in search can the indv mtg dates be displayed? by TCS3627C4GC1
When doing a calendar search, is it possible on recurring mtgs to get the individual mtg dates to list? I set up many quarterly mtgs. Since there...
October 24th 07 06:17 AM
by Diane Poremsky Go to last post
3 657
Support dynamic/flexible appointments by John Alexander
I would like to see Outlook support dynamic or flexible appointments (choose your marketing term). What I mean by that is let's say I need to...
October 24th 07 05:08 AM
by John Alexander Go to last post

From The