Threads in Forum : Outlook - Calandaring Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
May 3rd 10 01:29 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 743
How do I retain calendar appointments in months already past? by camrysteve
It appears that months after an appointment is listed on my Outlook calendar, the calendar is cleared. I'm not sure how much lag time, but I know I...
May 3rd 10 01:24 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
8 1,123
I want to send an update without resetting the attendeesacceptance/declines by Mr.Jan
We often update an invitation with agendas for standing meetings and conference call numbers assigned or changed at a later date. I want this...
May 1st 10 12:37 PM
by Mr.Jan Go to last post
2 597
outlook scheduling by ultimatecabinets
I have Outlook 2007 and use it extensively as I know how. I have a hurdle that I can't seem to figure out. My job is primarily made up of the same...
April 30th 10 10:04 PM
by ultimatecabinets Go to last post
2 584
Issues with existing appointment by kevininnassau
i work in IT and have two issues i am trying to settle for user departments - 1. If an appointment is on the executives calendar and either of his...
April 30th 10 08:17 PM
by kevininnassau Go to last post
3 669
Text wrapping for appointments by Wendy
I am a new user to Outlook. When I print out a daily calendar page, appointments that I typed in are cut off. The text did not "wrap." My right...
April 30th 10 07:27 PM
by TechGuy Go to last post
4 680
Attendee clicking and dragging meeting to a new time/date by vbaexperimenter
One of my users called. She is the organizer of the meeting. She said it has happend now several times that a particular attendee ends up with the...
April 30th 10 06:50 PM
by Slipstick[_6_] Go to last post
1 605
when delegate accepts meeting it deletes it off the owners calenda by Jim Raykowski
Hey All, I am having an odd problem. Our environment is exchange 2007 with SP1 OL 2003 and 2007 mostly 2003. We have several executives that...
April 30th 10 03:49 PM
by Slipstick[_6_] Go to last post
1 1,311
Unwanted 15min reminders by MacTenUS
When sending and receiving appointments the reciever is getting a default reminder for everything. We can shut off the defaults, uncheck the...
April 30th 10 03:41 PM
by Slipstick[_6_] Go to last post
1 625
report of Available hours for a team of staff from OUtlook Calenda by kostas
Hi - I am looking at producing capacity reports from Outlook Calendars for a number of Staff - Is this possible - i.e. I have a distruibution list...
April 30th 10 09:14 AM
by kostas Go to last post
0 531
Can't create calendar entries in my own calendar by DanaB
Greetings, I'm having a weird calendar problem. I can't create entries in my own calendar. I can create entries in shared calendars, and someone...
April 30th 10 01:37 AM
by Slipstick[_6_] Go to last post
1 728
April 30th 10 01:22 AM
by Slipstick[_6_] Go to last post
1 553
How can I sync multiple calendars separately in outlook? by Riley
I have Outlook 2007 and I am having an issue syncing calenders. I am currently using an exchange server from work that syncs my default calendar...
April 30th 10 12:42 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 627
Making adjustments to Calendar in MOS 2007 by SuperReceptionist
I need to wrap text, reduce the size when printed in calendar HELP!!!
April 29th 10 06:58 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 569
Trouble Accessing Shared Calendar by Rachael
I have multiple computers running Outlook 2007. I have created a calendar on my computer that I have shared with an associate. He received the email...
April 29th 10 06:57 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 506
Clearing the All-Day Event checkbox by Amy
I have a co-worker who wants to permanently clear the All-Day Event checkbox for appointments and events. I've looked everywhere - Tools, Options,...
April 29th 10 06:56 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
2 675
Hanging Resource Calendar - Outlook 2007 by Nadine
Hanging Resource Calendar - Outlook 2007 on Vista Enterprise Has generic resources hanging on outlook profile. If send meeting request from the...
April 29th 10 04:48 PM
by Nadine Go to last post
1 556
Could not read the calendar error outlook 2010 beta by jnrdavo
Hi guys, I'm getting the error 'Could not read the calendar' in my outlook 2010. Windows7 64bit, office 2010 BETA 32bit... I'm also using google...
April 29th 10 04:39 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 2,789
daylight saving by yasserma98
when i try to add a "new all day event" i receive this message "this time is not valid due to daylight saving time" how can i stop it? yasser
April 29th 10 04:14 PM
by Slipstick[_6_] Go to last post
1 533
Can't see archived calendar items by Ken W
When I click the archive folder to display the archive calendar, nothing comes up. There is no way to see my archive calendar items. Is there some...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
April 29th 10 03:43 PM
by Ken W Go to last post

From The