Threads in Forum : Outlook Express Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
conhecer alguem by carine alves
October 12th 06 09:05 PM
by carine alves Go to last post
0 409
Mail Removed From Server when "Leave a copy.." is selected by GoCoogs
Hello group, Mail is being removed from our POP3 server whenever a user downloads messages. The "Leave a copy of messages on server" checkbox...
October 12th 06 08:52 PM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post
6 1,084
Outlook express fonts by Maria Tsourlini
Hello, I have configured my outlook express options in order to send my messages always in tahoma but the receiver reads my messages in times new...
October 12th 06 08:09 PM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
8 929
backed up email (outlook express) by themntneer via WindowsKB.com
I need some advice on how to pull my backed up email back into my current outlook express account. I can't get the current outlook express to find...
October 12th 06 08:04 PM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
1 497
Block sender log by Joe Rogers
My block sender list is growing bigger & bigger yet it seems I continue to get more unwanted e-mail. What can I do to eliminate these pesky...
October 12th 06 07:27 PM
by Yeya Tamayo Go to last post
2 578
Can't open address book by vjwebb
Outlook express said my address book was corrupt. So, I followed the instructions and uninstalled cumulative patch 911567 and deleted the address...
October 12th 06 06:30 PM
by vjwebb Go to last post
0 578
jolie by miot elodie
ELODY-DU-59 @ HOTMAIL.COM
October 12th 06 05:46 PM
by miot elodie Go to last post
0 390
OE me pose plusieurs soucis! by BOUKHIL Valerie
Bonjour à tous, j'ai beau faire tous les règlages demandé pour Outlook Express et pourtant cela n'envois pas toud mes mails pourquoi??? et que...
October 12th 06 02:19 PM
by mac Go to last post
1 476
Unable to open message by StainlessSteelRat
Hi folks, I've got a friend's PC, and whenever he tries to open emails he gets an error that OE is unable to open the message. He's running on XP...
October 12th 06 01:26 PM
by StainlessSteelRat Go to last post
3 837
by hulya
"hulya" , haber iletisinde þunlarý yazdý:...
October 12th 06 01:09 PM
by hulya Go to last post
0 489
October 12th 06 12:25 PM
by ðÅÔÒÏ× é×ÁÎ Go to last post
6 702
outlook express fonts by Maria Tsourlini
Hello, I have configured my outlook express options to send my messages out in tahoma but the receiver reads my message in times new roman. How can...
October 12th 06 10:38 AM
by Maria Tsourlini Go to last post
0 477
Downloading with MSIE and opening with OE .EML files doesn't work: SOLVED! by Enzo Michelangeli
OK, it turned out that the problem was not specific to Outlook Express, and the inability by OE to open .eml files whose names were passed with...
October 12th 06 10:16 AM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
1 464
dont by pat
dont send any more messages to me?
October 12th 06 09:00 AM
by chen Go to last post
1 551
Outlook Express 6 receiving duplicate emails by Bill Dobbs
I was having a problem with Outlook Express caused by McAfee, so I uninstalled it and reinstalled it. This solved the original problem, but now I...
October 12th 06 08:03 AM
by twlvbar Go to last post
4 2,502
Help~ Inbox empty after PC malfunction by Kathy
I'm using OE6, I find my inbox was empty after my PC malfunction. But all the other folders are being normal. I've ask someone to send me a test...
October 12th 06 07:50 AM
by Kathy Go to last post
4 743
links won't open by FireBrick
This happened once before on this Media OS machine. Seems after doing a update I lost the ability to click on a link and have it open the...
October 12th 06 03:52 AM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
3 596
For Teens and Parents: by x@y
EVERYONE NEEDS TO READ ALL OF THIS and HAVE YOUR CHILDREN READ IT TOO! After tossing her books on the sofa, she decided to grab a snack and get...
October 12th 06 03:15 AM
by x@y Go to last post
0 365
PLEASE HELP: Question on Newsgroup by DANIELLE USSERY
Can someone please tell me what is this newsgroup for and what does it do? Is it for help or just chatting. I have now just downloaded MSW and this...
October 12th 06 02:29 AM
by PA Bear Go to last post
3 452
Can't drag message to subfolder by Lare
This morning, I found I no longer had the ability to drag messages to a sub-folder. Last night Autoupdate downloaded a half dozen or so Windows XP...
October 12th 06 01:01 AM
by Kuay Tim Go to last post

From The