Threads in Forum : Outlook Express Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Cannot send message by grace gaspar
why i cannot send message
June 13th 06 01:56 PM
by Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, OE/WM Go to last post
2 454
JE N4ARRIVE PAS A ME CONNECTE by sarah&pat
JE N4ARRIVE PAS A ME CONNECTER AU GROUPE DE DISCUSSION IL ME DIT SERVEUR INTROUVABLE
June 13th 06 10:01 AM
by sarah&pat Go to last post
0 395
Converting msn email to Outlook Express by Rod P.
How can I use Outlook Express with my msn.com email addresses?
June 13th 06 03:22 AM
by Rod P. Go to last post
0 420
Animated Avatar slows 400% when emailed as Attachment by cozmova
I have a new Avatar, animated. When trying to show it to a friend via email attachment, we saw that the speed of the animation had slowed by 400%,...
June 13th 06 02:42 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
5 661
can not send email by Tony
i can recieve aqnd forward email using msn as my isp, but i can not send. i have removed norton av completely from my computer and checked all of my...
June 12th 06 11:19 PM
by Ed Go to last post
4 302
Outlook express message by anon
Win XP Home Sp2 Outlook express 6.00 All of a sudden I started getting this message: To free up Disk Space. Outlook Express can compact messages. ...
June 12th 06 10:16 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
1 316
importing by bobtracey
Hi I have read all the advice on importing and I think I have followed the instructions carefully but I am not having any success. I have installed...
June 12th 06 10:16 PM
by Jim Pickering Go to last post
3 512
Attachments Senidng as .DAT files by Peter C
I am using Microsoft Outlook 2000 OS Windows 2000 When i send an attachment with an e-mail, my colleauges recieve them as .dat files. If i send...
June 12th 06 09:34 PM
by Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, OE/WM Go to last post
2 575
Compacting Messages in OE6 by Jack Gillis
If I recall correctly, up until a few days ago OE6 would periodically compact my message folder automatically when it exited. Now that doesn't...
June 12th 06 09:24 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
4 785
jpgFileHandler? by John Brown
Recently when trying to open jpg files I've received by e mail I get the message no association...what are jpgFileHandler files, how can I open them...
June 12th 06 09:22 PM
by John Brown Go to last post
2 338
Vista Newsgroups don't show by limeybiker
How come the Vista News Groups don't show in the list of newsgroups. Ride safe Barry
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
June 12th 06 07:48 PM
by limeybiker Go to last post
22 1,238
Is this working now? by Oldfield-Cherry
Have we finally cracked this?
June 12th 06 07:37 PM
by Vanguard Go to last post
1 387
Outlook Express 6: backing up newsgroup folders and discussions by Wiseman
I've downloaded newsgroups on my flash drive through a broadband service but can't see how to copy them to my main computer. Can anybody shed some...
June 12th 06 07:04 PM
by ckf9633 Go to last post
4 571
OE 6 Error code 0x800ccc79 by Pat Miller
I get this message when I send mail. Need to know what this error code means and how to fix it. I don't get a message when I try to receive, I just...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
June 12th 06 06:54 PM
by Pat Miller Go to last post
12 3,008
Configuration d'un Compte Yahoo sur Outlook Express by RODOLPH Jean - Noël
Bonjour, Comment peut-on configurer l'adresse E-mail sur Yahoo Par exemple : Courier entrant : Courrier sortant : Merci et à très...
June 12th 06 06:10 PM
by Luc Go to last post
4 903
June 12th 06 04:59 PM
by Richard in AZ Go to last post
1 558
help with signature needed by Mike & Pam Gellert
I originally created a signature, blue, pegasus font, 14 points in word pad, txt file. I wish to change the signature but cannot. I have deleted the...
June 12th 06 12:09 PM
by Ron Sommer Go to last post
2 564
Insert problem with Outlook Express by Allen Hull
I sometimes want to insert a picture into an email and have never have a problem. But today, I clicked on "Insert", then "Browse" in the dialogue...
June 12th 06 11:43 AM
by Alias Go to last post
1 526
emails by helena simmons
how do I read emails on another computer?
June 12th 06 04:39 AM
by Richard in AZ Go to last post
3 322
out look express by Ms Dragonfly
when I open an email, I can not get a link to open.. ? I can not find anyone who can help me?
June 12th 06 03:50 AM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post

From The