Threads in Forum : Outlook Express Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
gros problème by roserika
bonjour, voilà, j'ai toujours un gros problème avec outlook express, depuis une semaine, cela ne va plus, je reçois presque tous les messages des...
October 16th 06 12:39 PM
by mac Go to last post
1 285
problème by roserika
bonjour, voilà, j'ai toujours un gros problème avec outlook express, depuis une semaine, cela ne va plus, je reçois presque tous les messages des...
October 16th 06 12:35 PM
by roserika Go to last post
0 288
Help on email address by msnews.microsoft.com
Does anyone know how to delete and redo a webmail address that has been registered already. I made a mistake in the registration in Yahoo. I wanted...
October 16th 06 11:00 AM
by msnews.microsoft.com Go to last post
2 413
non reception de messages by marie-france latty
un ami a essayé de m'envoyer plusueurs fois des messages, que je n'ai jamais reçus! Heureusement qu'il y a encore le téléphone....MFL
October 16th 06 09:09 AM
by Kath Adams Go to last post
1 485
Can't Find Internet Explorer on my Computer by bahair
Hello everyone. I'm not sure if this is the correct discussion group, but I'll post my question anyway (please let me know which group I should...
October 16th 06 08:23 AM
by jimbo Go to last post
3 798
Need Help Please by iulian bosu
nnn "iulian bosu" ha scritto nel messaggio news:... yes ha scritto nel messaggio ...
October 16th 06 05:34 AM
by iulian bosu Go to last post
0 324
Need Help Please by [email protected]
I am new at starting to use Outlook Express. What I need to know is what do I put in as the "POP3" Server and what do I put in as the "SMTP"...
October 16th 06 05:17 AM
by iulian bosu Go to last post
3 441
yahoo mail wont work at all by Charlie Tame
"robert" wrote in message ... cant send or receive i can get my mail from the...
October 16th 06 05:05 AM
by Charlie Tame Go to last post
0 309
Why can't I send pics? by David Rubin
I have probs sending pics thru outlook express from Picasa2(photo album).
October 16th 06 02:35 AM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post
2 476
variables? by sensible
Outlook Express 6 Can anyone tell me please? How do I go about setting up my customer WAB so that when I send them a general email...I can...
October 16th 06 02:34 AM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post
2 961
Sending Email in Japanese with Outlook Express? by John Curtiss
(Thanks, Kimbo.) Does anyone know how to write in Hiragana & Kanji using English version Outlook Express (Windows 98SE)? I can read email and...
October 16th 06 02:30 AM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post
3 907
DBX file size... by barcaroller
My "Deleted Items" folder is completely empty and yet the "Deleted Items.dbx" file is at 55 MB. I have compacted the folders but the size for...
October 16th 06 01:30 AM
by Ron Sommer Go to last post
3 497
imail by yýldýz atçeken
October 15th 06 11:25 PM
by yýldýz atçeken Go to last post
0 332
Word wrapping by Dr Teeth
When composing an email in plain text, my text used to word-wrap at the width of the compose window and I never used to as an horizontal scroll bar....
October 15th 06 09:52 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
5 591
pop8.sympatico.ca changing to 127.0.0.1 by Tanis
everytime we close out of outlook express and go back into outlook express, the field Incoming Mail (pop3) that is supposed to be pop8.sympatico.ca...
October 15th 06 07:16 PM
by Alias~- Go to last post
2 549
Unable to filter by Maguire110
Is there any way to keep those pesky messages that allude to the stock market, and look like typewritten messages from downloading from the...
October 15th 06 06:49 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
2 318
Unable to get hotmail messages... by wildbluerose98
I have been usine OE6 as my default email client for some time now. I have always been able to retreive my hotmail email from OE6. Now all of ...
October 15th 06 05:15 PM
by PA Bear Go to last post
2 375
problème by roserika
bonjour, svp quelqu'un pourrait-il m'aider, j'ai de gros problèmes avec outlook express, je reçois tous les messages mais ceux que j'envoie...
October 15th 06 03:40 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
1 355
Compacted Files by manxman
Hi I wonder if anyone can help me. I access my messages using Outlook Express and a pop up message appeared saying my messages could be...
October 15th 06 02:52 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
1 292
Multiple Contacts in Groups by zacdent
Does anyone know a speedy way to enter multiple contacts into an established Group in OE ?
October 15th 06 02:48 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post

From The