Threads in Forum : Outlook Express Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
error importing address book by jdtla
I cannot import my address book, it says "an error occurred during the import process. The import process could not be completed". It's on my old...
October 5th 06 04:40 PM
by Jim Pickering Go to last post
5 641
comment recup anciens mails by manu
hello, je viens de changer de pc et je ne sais pas comment recuperer mes anciens mails avec outlook ( les anciens sont sur incredit mail) merci de...
October 5th 06 12:54 PM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
3 318
OE Reply window opening maximised by Ray Walsh
I'm sure I used to have the window open maximised when I click "Reply", but that doesn't happen since I installed OE6 on a new computer. I can't...
October 5th 06 11:49 AM
by mac Go to last post
3 571
Can't find .mbx files by Doc
I was going to back up my OE .mbx files but when I did a search, they're nowhere to be found. Any ideas? Thanks.
October 5th 06 05:56 AM
by Dan W. Go to last post
3 785
Is there softwaret to remove the "" symbol from forwarded email? by Doc
Seems I heard someone once mention they had a utility that would remove the strings of 's in multi-forwarded e-mails. Anyone know of...
October 5th 06 01:13 AM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
3 549
Deleting Email Before Opening by Jim Reed
Email that is obviously spam regularly gets into my inbox. Is there a way to permanently delete an email or group of emails without opening them...
October 5th 06 12:43 AM
by Ray Walsh Go to last post
9 802
Backup or copy Address book by Big John
How does one back-up or copy their Address Book? I find that someone has put my address book on to my "flash" drive, and I can't figure how they...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
October 5th 06 12:34 AM
by antioch Go to last post
10 955
edd by manu
dffg
October 4th 06 11:57 PM
by manu Go to last post
0 393
Can't copy from Works into OE 5 by Charlie D
My computer suddenly seems not to want to copy text from Works documents into email messages. When I try this, it shuts down OE. Any ideas what...
October 4th 06 06:36 PM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post
3 483
cum se trimite un mesaj by MIA DAAA
Imi puteti spune cum se trimite un mesaj?
October 4th 06 06:21 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
3 760
outgoing mail issue by Vincenzo Di Russo [MVP]
Adam Russell wrote: My wifes computer is having mail problems. She can recieve mail but fails to connect when trying to send. It doesnt appear...
October 4th 06 05:20 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
4 533
October 4th 06 04:23 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 289
mon adresse outlook non valide?? by BOUKHIL Valerie
Bonjour, C'est la premičre fois que je crée un post içi, j'espčre que quelqu'un pourra m'aider car je n'y comprends plus rien...l'adresse que ma...
October 4th 06 02:58 PM
by Robert Aldwinckle Go to last post
3 409
E-mail link in a web page fails by Charlie Bress
The OS is WinXP and SP2 I cannot send email when I click a link on a web page that is marked mailto:address This happens with either IE6 or...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
October 4th 06 02:39 PM
by Robert Aldwinckle Go to last post
12 1,088
Elusive .dbx file. by CWLee
I have a local folder in OE entitled, let's say, Fish. When I click on it no email messages appear. If I go to "My Computer" and work my way to the...
October 4th 06 01:39 PM
by urska Go to last post
3 394
Exporting newsgroup settings by Bobbi
OE 6.00.2600 on old Win98 computer, OE 6.002900 on new computer. How do I export all the newsgroup account settings from the old computer to the new...
October 4th 06 01:38 PM
by urška Go to last post
3 386
how to minimize by paul
October 4th 06 01:38 PM
by Alias~- Go to last post
2 461
Outlook Express/printing question by Franktee
Can Canon easy webprint feature be used in outlook express. Thanks in advance
October 4th 06 01:38 PM
by urška Go to last post
5 583
outlook express won't retrieve any messages any more by Rameris
I get the following when I try to retrieve. I prefer outlook express over outlook and both have the accounts set up the same way. An unknown error...
October 4th 06 01:38 PM
by urška Go to last post
6 601
Toolbar Buttons Unresponsive by Brad Brening
I've read through this group and haven't found a problem similar to mine. I am running OE6 on XP sp2. Just recently I've noticed that my toolbar...
October 4th 06 01:38 PM
by urska Go to last post

From The