Threads in Forum : Outlook Express Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
  Thread / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views Reverse Sort Order
OE6.0 compact question by Dudley Henriques
I compact folders each night manually in OE and have never had any issues with this procedure. The folders compress and that's it. Just tonight, OE...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
December 21st 06 03:44 PM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
65 4,032
code : Code : 800cccd2 by scotty971fr
Hi everyone, I have this error with outlook express 6.0 Compte : NT Serveur Mail Serveur : 192.20.10.4 Nom d'utilisateur : ************ ...
January 19th 06 11:59 PM
by PA Bear Go to last post
1 4,024
HELP ME! Outlook Express Freezes When I Click On A Link by stacieglass
Hi, All of a sudden when I click on a link in an email message in Outlook Express, not only does the link not open, but my whole Outlook...
May 18th 06 08:06 PM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post
2 4,023
Email messages are cut off - again by Becky
In April, I installed the update (KB887797) to fix the problem of my email paragraphs being cut off at about 7 lines into the paragraph. It seemed...
June 9th 06 04:26 AM
by PA Bear Go to last post
6 4,008
server error 0x800ccc90 & 0x800420cd by David
Yesterday my email worked fine. Today when I try to logon to my email account I get the following error message: message number 1 could not be...
January 15th 13 12:00 AM
by adl Go to last post
5 3,999
Email Addresses Case Sensitive? by CWLee
For years I have believed that email addresses are not case sensitive. I now wonder if that is true. I received a "change of email address" message...
May 20th 06 12:20 AM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post
6 3,997
Getting rid of "Internet Security Warning" dialog by PetrV
After switching to secured (SSL) POP3/SMTP protocols I get following dialog after first email check: --------------------------- Internet Security...
April 9th 06 08:23 PM
by Jim Pickering Go to last post
1 3,967
import *.iaf mail-accounts from Windows Vista Mail to Outlook Express 6 ? by [email protected]
Hi, how can i import my exported *.iaf mail-account files from Windows Vista RC2 Mail (Windows Mail) to Outlook Express 6. When i try to import it,...
November 6th 06 12:23 PM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
1 3,967
How to receive reply message when receiver opens the email? by Eric
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to receive reply message automatically when the receiver opens the email I sent? How to set this option in...
April 19th 08 06:38 PM
by No Name Go to last post
3 3,965
Seeing a thread from non-thread mode by BillW50
A lot of newsgroups, I read sorted by date mainly. And once in awhile I see post which I would like to comment on. Although I would like to read...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
November 17th 09 10:08 PM
by BillW50 Go to last post
50 3,954
0x8000ccc0e error by bob
Using OE 6 and comcast email. Setup is correct. Able to receive email in OE but will not let me send out, gives me 0x8000ccc0e error when i try...
June 8th 06 08:35 PM
by Jim Pickering Go to last post
1 3,943
Can I send to a list of recipients, but each recipient sees only his own address ? by ggull
I'd like to be able to send a message to a list of people (about a dozen if it makes a diff) so that (1) each recipient does not see the other...
April 24th 06 05:39 AM
by ggull Go to last post
3 3,941
Email attachment symbol, but no attachment by xylophone
I use XP SP2 and IE7 with OE6. I am getting emails which in the top part of the page - where each email has a line comprising from ,subject, sent -...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
October 5th 07 02:17 AM
by daisy vasquez duran Go to last post
11 3,937
Identity Login Problem by mcp6453[_2_]
This question has been asked many times before, but I have yet to find the answer. Maybe there is not a satisfactory one, but hopefully someone...
January 5th 08 12:57 AM
by PA Bear [MS MVP] Go to last post
3 3,937
socket error 10053 by SP
Hi Below is an error that I get sometimes when "sending" email. Some internet advices mentioned that it might have to do with virus software. So...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
March 7th 06 06:44 PM
by SP Go to last post
12 3,909
how to stop email from printing page number & date by LB
I have OE 6 using WinXP home. Every email I print has the page number in the upper right corner and the date in the lower right corner. I never...
March 30th 06 03:07 PM
by mahoo Go to last post
5 3,892
How to Fix & Repair Outlook Express Folders and Folders.dbx - In useCompacting Error by MARC
Fix and repair Outlook Express Folders and Folders.dbx file without loosing Folder Structure. Fix "Currently in Use" error when...
January 3rd 16 09:46 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
5 3,873
could not be started because another instance of it is still runni by sendtomaz
Hi folks. Multi-user setup in SP2. 2 admin's and a guest. OE6 works fine in one Admin's account. It seems to work fine initially on the other...
August 15th 06 09:16 PM
by sendtomaz Go to last post
3 3,863
Embedded image in email - PCX file extension by Glyn Elrod
When someone sends an email to our home address with a picture embedded in the text, it is treated as an attachment with a PCX file extension. It...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
February 13th 06 04:51 PM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
27 3,854
to transfer OE 6 files to another XP computer by Jack B
I need to transfer my OE 6 files from one XP computer to another -- what is the best way to do that? Jack
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
May 12th 10 11:05 PM
by PA Bear [MS MVP] Go to last post

From The