Post New Thread
Threads in Forum : Outlook Express Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
s by 76
January 25th 09 04:03 AM
by 76 Go to last post
1 212
retrieving lost e-mail from compacting by Pat D
-- A few days ago I had a power outage while OE 6 was in the process of compacting my mail folders. I have several personal folders and sub-folders...
January 25th 09 12:13 AM
by PA Bear [MS MVP] Go to last post
3 201
[email protected] by annelies landa
January 24th 09 10:08 PM
by annelies landa Go to last post
0 246
Multiply Addressed On To Line by Bill Bradshaw
Anyway to block messages with multiply addresses on the To line? -- Bill Brought to you from Anchorage, Alaska.
January 24th 09 10:05 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
4 231
ca va by hamza[_2_]
ca va ca a sakliihghgh ; ,kf nf: , gkilg ,og ng$ g ,fuijf g , f,hggsddqfsjmgh b
January 24th 09 08:55 PM
by hamza[_2_] Go to last post
0 204
Encryption by Jonathan Atkinson
If I encrypt an email message in OE6, does that encrypt any attachments as well? I need to know because my attachments often include personal...
January 24th 09 08:37 PM
by Jonathan Atkinson Go to last post
0 260
Loss Of The Views Bar by D. Spencer Hines
No... I'm afraid you are confused. We are talking about a unique VIEWS BAR here. A very useful bar in OUTLOOK EXPRESS... View Layout Views...
January 24th 09 07:39 PM
by D. Spencer Hines Go to last post
2 215
by ...bleck angel...
January 24th 09 07:09 PM
by ...bleck angel... Go to last post
0 201
Microsoft Add-Ins For Reading Newsgroups In Outlook? by D. Spencer Hines
Are there... Microsoft Add-Ins For Reading Newsgroups In Outlook? If not, are there good, stable, full-featured add-ins from other parties? If...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
January 24th 09 04:40 PM
by Janey chan Go to last post
51 1,456
Outlook Express 6 unexpectedly quits. Windows XP SP 3. Please Help by HelenC
Hello Can anyone help me with my outlook express email? Every so often when I am in my mailbox and in a mail and click on reply, outlook just...
January 24th 09 03:32 PM
by Alsafa Go to last post
3 687
barbi by No Name
hogy vayg Barbi?
January 24th 09 01:00 PM
by merabtene imne Go to last post
5 233
Outlook Express Designers by D. Spencer Hines
We're being told that OE is being phased out and no future versions will appear. No OE7... We're being told we HAVE to switch and that future MS...
January 24th 09 06:54 AM
by D. Spencer Hines Go to last post
0 163
emailing folders by No Name
Hi Group, I am trying to email images (1024*768*400dpi) to a collegue, unfortunately he hasn't winzip and is using hotmail. The problem is that...
January 24th 09 06:25 AM
by t Go to last post
5 287
more on retrieving lost emails after compacting by manda
Hi- PLEASE help me! I've lost all emails in the Inbox from last July through 12n noon today! I have OE 6.0. By mistake, I allowed the compacting...
January 24th 09 06:23 AM
by t Go to last post
2 484
OE6 send multiple copies by Henry Kolesnik
Today I forwarded a set of pictures to several people in my address book and started getting messages back that their mailboxes were full. Later, I...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
January 24th 09 06:22 AM
by t Go to last post
11 426
OE6 vs Outlook by Henry Kolesnik
I have Microsoft Office and I see that I Outlook that I've never used. I have no good reason other than I guess I was used to OE at home and used...
January 24th 09 06:22 AM
by t Go to last post
3 180
Lost messages after compaction - desperate plea for help!! by Desperate 4 help recovering OE messages
When I have closed Outlook Express 6 recently, I had been receiving a message asking to compact. I had several thousand messages saved from the...
January 24th 09 06:20 AM
by t Go to last post
4 223
like the news, hate the email part by t
like the news, hate the email part
January 24th 09 05:46 AM
by t Go to last post
0 199
Getting Rid Of Norton & McAfee by D. Spencer Hines
Hmmmmmmm... Looks as if I've turned over a rock and found a poor fellow who's suffering from a most severe and debilitating case of... Norton ...
January 24th 09 05:16 AM
by D. Spencer Hines Go to last post
0 169
Getting Rid Of Norton & McAfee by D. Spencer Hines
"Ildhund" wrote: Most regulars in this group (with one notable exception) would recommend ditching both McAfee and Norton and installing...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
January 24th 09 04:54 AM
by Kayman[_2_] Go to last post
11 379