Threads in Forum : Outlook Express Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Cant Open Old DBX folder dated 2005 by AAR
Way back, I saved an OE Sent Items dbx folder dated 2005. When I open it, I see only my current SENT ITEMS folder, not the 2005 one. How can I view...
January 21st 09 09:01 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
1 218
Contribución de MMM by Mari Carmern Morillo
Hola, esta es mi contribución correspondiente al ejercicio 7.2 del curso Internet Servicios Básicos, de CEPADE. Mª del Carmen Morillo Moya.
January 21st 09 08:25 PM
by Mari Carmern Morillo Go to last post
0 339
Top Posting Protocol For Microsoft Software by D. Spencer Hines
Some untutored idiots also refer to SIMULTANEOUS POSTING as... "CROSS POSTING"... Which is a severe and egregious error. 'Nuff Said. -- D....
January 21st 09 08:16 PM
by D. Spencer Hines Go to last post
0 273
"Popping" Hotmail by ng_reader
Anyone else having issues getting Outlook Express to retrieve messages from the Hotmail HTTP protocol servers out there on the Internet? I use a...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
January 21st 09 06:51 PM
by ng_reader Go to last post
12 712
convresa by fgjrsjsf
a..
January 21st 09 06:16 PM
by fgjrsjsf Go to last post
1 283
provando el correo olkt by manuel checa
Bebida de limón soy tu hemana que estoy probando el correo nuevo no se si te llegara por que no me va bueno va con el correo de manolo ta me diras...
January 21st 09 06:16 PM
by fgjrsjsf Go to last post
1 264
happy new year by tracy[_2_]
happy new year
January 21st 09 05:53 PM
by BRENDA QALLIJA Go to last post
3 367
ï ÓÔÁÒÃÁÈ. by óÏÂÏÌÅ×Á ìÉÌÉÑ îÉËÏÌÁÅ×ÎÁ.
ñ ÚÌÏÍ ÎÅ Ñ×ÌÑÀÓØ. ñ Ñ×ÌÑÀÓØ ÉÓÔÉÎÎÙÍ ÇÌÁ×ÏÊ ÇÏÓÕÄÁÒÓÔ×Á òÏÓÓÉÊÓËÏÇÏ. ðÕÔÉÎ É íÅÄ×ÅÄÅ× - ÜÔÏ ÎÅÄÒÁÚÕÍÅÎÉÅ, ÞÔÏ ÏÎÉ Õ ×ÌÁÓÔÉ ÏËÁÚÁÌÉÓØ. ïÎ ÕÖÅ...
January 21st 09 01:54 PM
by romik Go to last post
1 222
Top Posting Protocol For Microsoft Software by D. Spencer Hines
Microsoft has employed the Top Posting Protocol for Outlook Express and Windows Live Mail -- and presumably for Outlook as well. I don't...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
January 21st 09 07:49 AM
by Gordon[_4_] Go to last post
33 1,565
emails are not deleted from server by zero
I set OE to keep a copy in server during 1 day. But emails in my webmail are never deleted. So today checks for 100 emails, tomorrow some 250, at...
January 21st 09 01:45 AM
by PA Bear [MS MVP] Go to last post
2 323
hebrew messages by Fanya
I cannot see hebrew fonts in subject and address fields in OE6. Anyone can help?
January 20th 09 10:58 PM
by PA Bear [MS MVP] Go to last post
1 423
Problem Sending and Receiving Mail by wheezer63
When I start Outlook Express I can usually receive my email once and then I get the following error message: The connection to the server has...
January 20th 09 09:22 AM
by Robert Aldwinckle Go to last post
6 470
Microsoft Add-Ins For Reading Newsgroups In Outlook? by Megabyte
Outlook while able to use alternate email protocols (Pop3, IMAP, SMTP) was developed for use with Microsoft Exchange. Microsoft Exchange is...
January 20th 09 06:36 AM
by ...winston Go to last post
1 278
Insert / File Attachnet ? by Henry Kolesnik
When I go the Insert/File Attachment and the Insert Attachment windowlet pops up I want to attach pics I can only see 3 pics at a time. This works...
January 20th 09 03:54 AM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
3 372
Lost emails? by Henry Kolesnik
I had several hundred emails in my inbox and all disappeared after I took a look in my Sent Items. The emails are not in Deleted Items. What...
January 20th 09 03:33 AM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
4 419
Top Posting Protocol For Microsoft Software by D. Spencer Hines
No... You miss the point. The old material is down there for perusal by those who have not been following the thread OR who have poor memories --...
January 20th 09 02:34 AM
by D. Spencer Hines Go to last post
2 383
Windows Live Mail Handles Japanese Messages Transmit & Receive by D. Spencer Hines
A Good Point For WLM: WLM does handle JAPANESE messages -- email and newsgroups -- just as OE does -- in XP. One must first install the Japanese...
January 20th 09 02:20 AM
by D. Spencer Hines Go to last post
2 483
Addresses by Rohaise
Can't find any information on this problem so hope someone can help. I have two addresses, my main one is shown as my default, but all e-mails are...
January 20th 09 01:20 AM
by PA Bear [MS MVP] Go to last post
6 392
Microsoft Add-Ins For Reading Newsgroups In Outlook? by D. Spencer Hines
I'm not understanding how Microsoft wants users to employ WLM versus Outlook. There seems to be a lot of overlap between the two products -- both...
January 19th 09 10:34 PM
by D. Spencer Hines Go to last post
3 477
Outlook Express Fonts change by dc
Whenn I press ENTER twice (e.g. to start a new paragraph) the font changes. This does nott happen if I press ENTER once. I would like to know if...
January 19th 09 09:27 PM
by Robert Aldwinckle Go to last post

From The