Threads in Forum : Outlook - Calandaring Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Calendar reminders display twice by 007boat
When a reminder comes due it shows up twice in the Reminders window.
January 27th 10 07:15 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 1,165
wrapping text in outlook 2007 calendar appointments by s
How do you wrap text in outlook 2007 calendar appointments? I looked at the...
January 27th 10 02:45 AM
by TechGuy Go to last post
6 1,198
How to retrieve old occurrences in MS 2007 Outlook by Seminole Sue
I logged migrain info and am going to my 6 month check up tomorrow. I just went to get my old migraine journals that I had put into Outlook and...
January 27th 10 01:11 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 673
accepted appointments in calendar outlook 2007 windows xp by derksj
Hi When i send an invitation for an appointment to many persons i have the following problem i see when i push the control button that many people...
January 26th 10 10:07 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 641
Copy/Move Email to Calendar formatting by audogs
I use these functions every day. Annoyance is that most of the email text comes over with lots of extra line spacing. Other than pasting into Word...
January 26th 10 09:36 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 937
Create Calendar mtg invite template to avoid retyp'g conf no's? by GM
I want to create a calendar template so that I can avoid retyping my conference call details in the location field everytime I create a new invite....
January 26th 10 09:04 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP][_4_] Go to last post
1 1,434
Recurring Events Missing by ZootRot
Outlook 2007 (12.06514.5), Win Xp Some annual events appear to have disappeared from my calendar, however they remain visible when viewing a list...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
January 26th 10 08:30 PM
by BPB Go to last post
10 2,001
Selecting one day or another in invite by Amy
Can I create a meeting invitation that recurs on Tuesday and Thursday, but the invitees can select one or the other that they want to attend? In...
January 26th 10 07:42 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 607
Weekend wraparound for appointments not printing correctly. by Hi Dee
When I have an appointment which wraps around a weekend i.e. Thursday to Tuesday the print preview as well as the hard copy print comes out with the...
January 26th 10 07:42 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 560
Re-send a meeting invite ONLY to invitees who response is None by Educator
Is there a simple way to send a meeting invitation again but only to those invitees whose Response status is None?
January 26th 10 11:50 AM
by Educator Go to last post
0 1,123
Problem with calendar events getting mysteriously reset by ruzicka
I have Outlook 2007 as part of Office Enterprise 2007, running on Windows 7 Professional (although this problem was also present with Vista...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
January 26th 10 04:44 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
10 1,257
Meeting Invitations... by C Bauer
When I accept meeting invitations they appear in my Archive Calendar rather than my Main Calendar, any way I can get them to appear in my main...
January 26th 10 03:45 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 627
Creating a New Calendar the Synchronizes by Gblake1983
How do I create a second Calendar that allows synchronization? I currently have two email addresses coming through my outlook, because the second...
January 25th 10 11:33 PM
by thecreator Go to last post
5 755
Exporting calendar in csv file by domsor
Hi, i am experiencing troubles in exporting calendar records to a csv file. Office 2003 professional sp3, XP Pro sp3. When I try to export Outlook...
January 25th 10 10:27 PM
by domsor Go to last post
2 743
How to delete a calendar or rename it by meohmy
I have Outlook 2003. My husband set it up several years ago before I joined him in the business. I want to delete the calendar with his name or...
January 25th 10 10:06 PM
by meohmy Go to last post
0 564
Can I include individual calendar events in an email message? How by DebraSHAW!!
I want to give recipients 3 meeting options. When they click on the one that best suits their needs, the event posts to their calendar and sends me...
January 25th 10 10:03 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 576
2007 calendars by Crosslady62
How do I delete a meeting from MY calendar without sending cancellation to the whole group. Sometimes I'm not going to attend but that doesn't mean...
January 25th 10 09:59 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 437
the date heading is not displayed correctly by Julie
after the 2010 started my oulook has lost it original heading.. before on my outlook home page I would see the date at the top of the page it would...
January 25th 10 08:59 PM
by Julie Go to last post
2 547
Owner rights in Outlook... by Janet
I'd really love it if someone can answer this one: I have a situation where I manage an intern's calendar - I'm in charge of assigning him tasks,...
January 25th 10 08:50 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 517
Meeting Notices: Email to Organizer - routing of inquiries by tmirelle
Using "reply" in a mtg notice routes the attendee inquiry to the meeting organizer. It would be more appropriate to route the inquiry to the...
January 25th 10 08:41 PM
by tmirelle Go to last post

From The