Threads in Forum : Outlook - Calandaring Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Searching across multiple calendars by kbk3448
We schedule patient appointments with sometimes as many as 3 different therapists. Is there any way to search for those appointments across all...
February 8th 10 08:54 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
4 719
Multiple calendar search for one appt by kbk3448
Hi Diane-Were you able to find a solution to this? "We schedule patient appointments with sometimes as many as 3 different therapists. Is there...
February 8th 10 07:44 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 598
to use multiple calendars inn Outlook is 2007 Office Release neede by Beverly Pree
To create multiple calendars in Microsoft Outlook, is the 2007 Office Release needed?
February 8th 10 07:43 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 546
February 8th 10 01:25 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 501
How do I view multiple calanders simultaneous on Outlook? by LONISKEY
i AM TRYING TO CREATE A MASTER CALANDER AND SUBCALANDERS THAT CAN ALL BE VIEWED AT THE SAME TIME.
February 8th 10 01:43 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 511
Sharing a secondary Calendar by David
Hello, I'm having an issue, trying to share a Outlook Calendar. Sharing the regular Calendar poses no problem, but in this case I have a secondary...
February 7th 10 04:16 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
3 859
Cannnot turn-off a reminder In MS Outlokk 2003 by TDP
I use MS Outlook 2003. I keep getting a reminder for an item that is no longer on my calendar. When I get the reminder window and I click on...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
February 7th 10 02:26 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
10 1,251
Sat/Sun display in Outlook 2007 by Mike M.
How can I get Sat/Sun to display in one cell at the end of the week as it was in previous versions of outlook?
February 7th 10 02:24 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 514
Delete reminders from reminder window by falcios
Outlook 2002 Is there a way to delete reminders/recurrences from the reminder window instead of opening the item and then deleting? Thanks in...
February 7th 10 11:58 AM
by falcios Go to last post
0 461
Outlook 2007 To-Do-Bar display by ralphjramirez
I can't figure out why my appointments that I have scheduled do not show up in an outlined bar for a 2 month period in the To-Do-Bar. I have 2...
February 7th 10 02:48 AM
by ralphjramirez Go to last post
3 1,607
Calendar Reminder A Day Early by Stiggie
I have Outlook 2007 & Windows 7 and only use All Day entries in my calendar. If I have an event 6 days away, the reminder pops up with "the event...
February 7th 10 02:31 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 720
Cant see annual recurring events by kim m
I missed someones birthday and realized I can no longer see any of the annual recurring events i entered...any ideas where they might be hiding ? ...
February 6th 10 03:35 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 532
Get Appointment alert by e-mail by James
How can you get appointment alert by e-mail
February 6th 10 03:31 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 513
Making multiple calendar entries private by mcharron
Is there a way to pick several calendar entries and make them private without having to open each on individually?
February 6th 10 12:41 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 1,245
how do I retain historical appointments by soday
I want to keep old appointments indefinetely rather than them being deleted after a certain time period. What is the default time records are kept...
February 5th 10 07:59 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
9 841
Can't see my own calendard in Calendars by dickaw
When I click on the Calendar tab in Outlook 07 I can see all calendars but my own calendar. How do I get it back?
February 5th 10 05:20 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 524
Attendee shows up as Required and Optional in Outlook 2007 by jelopez68
I have a user that is not part of our domain. His outside email address needs to be added to an internal distribution list, so I created a contact...
February 5th 10 04:59 PM
by jelopez68 Go to last post
0 1,703
Duplicate Public Holidays by razo31
We are having an issue with duplicte public holidays on Outlook 2003... Currently using Exchange and Blackberry Enterprise server. Have tried...
February 5th 10 03:52 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 516
Notes blank on calendar preview with Trifold selected by jeffred
I love outlook, and wonder why when I print and select format as Trifold (3 sections mine is: , weekly calendar, todo' and notes) but when I print...
February 5th 10 03:43 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 585
Meeting Invitation to Bcc by Jim
I want to send meeting invitations to some without making other attendees aware. I wish I had the option of sending invitations to Cc and Bcc...
February 5th 10 03:40 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post

From The