Threads in Forum : Outlook - Calandaring Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Accepting meetings in Outlook Calendar vs. through Inbox? by Newbie
Is there a difference say if an user accepts meetings directly from her Outlook calendar vs. from Inbox when a new invite comes in? This user has...
February 4th 10 02:10 AM
by Slipstick[_6_] Go to last post
1 630
web appointment reappears though deleted off calendar by JyllianM
Boss has a shared calendar. He has deleted an appointment of his calendar and no others who share his calendar have this appointment. He has...
February 3rd 10 11:33 PM
by JyllianM Go to last post
0 787
where do I find the root?? by Carmen Lucia
Please tell me how to do it!!! Create a new PST file using the File menu New Outlook Data File command, copy your Calendar folder to that...
February 3rd 10 11:18 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 548
calendar access by bday
I granted access to my calendar to a staff member who requested access to set up a meeting. Access is no longer needed and now I want it revoked. ...
February 3rd 10 11:02 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 595
Can I put a meeting on others calendars with out sending an email? by MLS
I want to schedule appointments with reminders so that people will not forget certain time sensitive tasks. The proplem is we already get too many...
February 3rd 10 09:47 PM
by Bob I Go to last post
1 512
i create a meeting request and the invitees is a Distribution lis by ChrisM
When i create a meeting request and the invitees is a Distribution list, when the users accept the request the show up as optional attendees When I...
February 3rd 10 08:50 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 548
how do I change my permission settings on my network by vmeyers
I am trying to share my outlook calendar and I keep getting a message that I can't share calendar because of permission on network settings. How do...
February 3rd 10 07:39 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 606
Outlook Reminder Email by Brahio
Hello I was wondering if there was a feature in Outlook(2003) that would allow to enter a task or calendar entry and allow to email the reminer to a...
February 3rd 10 07:38 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 490
Calendar Object by Phil G[_2_]
So, several people share their calendars here, so that they can see what they are doing at certain times. Anyways we just got a new "tool" and its...
February 3rd 10 05:30 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
3 610
Meeting Request by Jgonzales
MS Windows XP Pro 2002 SP2 MS IE 7.0.5730.13 MS Outlook 2007 12.0.6514.5000 SP2 MS Exchange Server 2007 08.01.0375.002 When I try to accept a...
February 3rd 10 04:54 PM
by Jgonzales Go to last post
0 478
Create appointment to custom (shared) outlook calendar by Paul
Hi, I'm using access 2003 I'm looking for some code to create appointments into a shared outlook calendar. We've got several shared calendars and...
February 3rd 10 03:19 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 519
Linking Calendar Entries by ZootRot
Outlook 2007 I have a series of calendar entries, which are non-regular, but linked/associated. As such, I can't make them a series of recurring...
February 3rd 10 03:18 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 491
flight itinerary appear as meeting request not appointment by ERG
When I download a flight itinerary to my Outlook 2007 calendar, it comes in as in .ics file and creates a green meeting requests calendar, paralel...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
February 3rd 10 03:15 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
11 1,243
Outlook 2003 Calendar not opening by vernonk
My Mail & Contacts all work perfectly, but in Calendar I can't save any new items or delete any existing items. Help please
February 3rd 10 02:08 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 444
Messed up calendar by wbdesigner
I imported all of the stuff from my phone and now my default calendar is messed up. How do I delete the default calendar and make a new one. I have...
February 3rd 10 02:40 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 499
Removing a Calendar by Villy[_2_]
I review about 20 different calendar's within my organization and there's one calendar I cannot remove. This person has actually left the company I...
February 2nd 10 10:44 PM
by Villy[_2_] Go to last post
0 433
How do I remove attachments from Outlook Calendar appointments? by Wiley
I want to keep my Outlook Calendar appointments for all events, past and present, but I don't want any attachments, which take up space. How do I...
February 2nd 10 09:59 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
4 1,965
"Only send update to added or deleted attendees" option not workin by Villy[_2_]
I’m having trouble with Outlook 2007. Every time I add or delete a person to a meeting series and I specifically clicked “only send update to...
February 2nd 10 09:54 PM
by Villy[_2_] Go to last post
0 2,087
Outlook 2003, Outlook Connector, and Windows Mobile Device Center by Nathan Sokalski
I am trying to get my mobile device to synchronize with the account in Outlook 2003 created with Outlook Connector. However, I only seem to be able...
February 2nd 10 08:22 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
6 874
Duplicates when recurring appointment modified by CDHKel
If I make a change to a recurring appointment (meaning, I change a single occurrence from a sequence), many of my invitees end up with duplicates on...
February 2nd 10 08:00 PM
by CDHKel Go to last post

From The