Threads in Forum : Outlook - Calandaring Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Reminders stopped working by Charles
Using windows XP sp3 and Office sp2 Outlook 2007 not syching it with anything and using a PST file on a personal computer not an exchange mailbox. ...
January 13th 10 03:10 PM
by Willem Go to last post
2 1,307
Meeting Invite while out of the office by Kerry Purdy
Hi, I have a weird Outlook issue. I have set my Out of Office to auto-forward all mails to my colleague in my absence. I received a meeting...
January 13th 10 03:04 PM
by Kerry Purdy Go to last post
0 595
multiple calendars by max
I have 2 calendars. How do I overlay the calendars and print a composite? How do I move all data from 1 calendar into the other so that I can delete...
January 13th 10 07:57 AM
by Judy Gleeson \(MVP Outlook\)[_669_] Go to last post
1 557
I cannot see a collegue's free/busy appts on the calendar? by TKR
I am trying to schedule a con call and cannot see my attendee's free/busy time to see when they are available. Do they have to allow me to see it...
January 12th 10 10:44 PM
by TKR Go to last post
0 590
can accepting a meeting for one participant delete another by [email protected]
can accepting a meeting for one participant delete another
January 12th 10 10:24 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 592
Meeting text is deleted when updated meeting request is received by Natalie
Does anyone know how I can avoid the text being deleted when I receive an updated meeting request when I'm not the owner of a meeting? Right now, I...
January 12th 10 10:16 PM
by Natalie Go to last post
0 776
Will too many public folders crash our exchange server? by MOD Squad
I run scheduling of appintments for a group totaling approximately 90 users. I do this through public folders I've created. I am told by our MIS...
January 12th 10 08:09 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 654
Delegates and Meeting requests by jfrasier
If a delegate responds to a meeting request for their supervisor, is it possible for the supervisors meeting request email be deleted? Now if the...
January 12th 10 07:26 PM
by jfrasier Go to last post
0 556
Colour values of calendar categories by Crankylemming
Hi I'm trying to ensure appointments on our calendar are colour-coded by keywords. To keep track of which colour is assigned to which keyword, and...
January 12th 10 06:24 PM
by Michael Bauer [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 1,290
Can I set a meeting for 15 or 45 minutes? by cdonoho
Can I set a meeting for 15 or 45 minutes?
January 12th 10 05:46 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 4,634
calendar not working by Lewis SHanks
I have Outlook 2003. As of a few days ago, my Calendar essentially stopped working. I can open the day, work week, week, month views to see the...
January 12th 10 05:11 PM
by Lewis SHanks Go to last post
0 482
How do I change calendar view so whole day is visible? by Radfosho
I'm hoping there is a way to set the calendar view (preferably the monthly view, but any view would be great!) so that all the appointments on a...
January 12th 10 02:36 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 580
12 months calendar retention by Christine French
How do I keep details of my 12 months calendar? Currently it only shows 3 months, and older items from 4 months ago just disappear.
January 12th 10 02:34 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 935
Sync Outlook 2003 with Windows Live by johkar1
So Outlook 2003 doesn't export/save the calendar in Ical format. Are there any valid work arounds? Does Windows Live calendar support syncing with...
January 12th 10 05:38 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
3 618
Calendar reminder does not work even though it's turned on by Kd
Hi I am having major issues here. I have tried the start run cleanreminders and resetfolder options and still nothing. a few questions. Is...
January 12th 10 02:39 AM
by Charles Go to last post
5 694
Delete an attendee from meeting by RicBob
Hi - Using Outlook 2007 SP2. When I update a meeting invitation that I've initiated to delete a previous attendee, I'm using the "Add or Remove...
January 11th 10 10:41 PM
by RicBob Go to last post
0 1,411
Public Folder Calendar Appointments invitations by asmeyrs
When I send a Public Folder calendar appointment to a group, that I am a member of, I can no longer "update my own calendar now" nor when the email...
January 11th 10 10:13 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 811
Send an invite thru outlook by Michael B
How to I send an invite thru outlook? Thanks
January 11th 10 09:37 PM
by Kathleen Orland[_2_] Go to last post
1 609
deleted calendar outlook 2007 by ccrider[_2_]
I had multiple calendars and mistakeningly deleted one that I wanted. I know that it is in my deleted items but I don't see it. Can you help?
January 11th 10 09:22 PM
by Brian Tillman[_2_] Go to last post
1 472
Why is one day on my calendar a different color? by lynnebeth1
I have assigned colors to categories. I haved one continuing event for August 3rd, which is colored purple. Outlook has colored that entire day in...
January 11th 10 08:47 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post

From The