Threads in Forum : Outlook - Calandaring Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Public Calendars/My Calendar by sopranoiam
I'm not sure how to do what I want or if it's possible. On our Outlook Network Public Folders I have 4 calendars for various items. Is there a way...
June 16th 09 07:19 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 435
Outlook 2007: No Response Required by GutzE
As a delegate I receive meeting requests for several executives. As of yesterday afternoon, all new meeting requests that I receive come through as...
June 16th 09 07:01 PM
by GutzE Go to last post
2 3,363
default mtg start time by Jane Evans
Hi , does anyone know if it is possible to change the default start time on the calendar to 15 mins past the hr, so instead of being half hr...
June 16th 09 06:46 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 453
Birthday in Contact, but not on calendar.. pls help :)! by aceman97
I imported my contacts from my office account using excel. I now have 1000+ contacts, many with birthdays that are visible when I click on the...
June 16th 09 07:45 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook][_2_] Go to last post
4 609
Sharing Calendar between 2 Profiles by Joe McGuire
Is it possible to share calendars in OL 2003 between two profiles? I have one profile for personal stuff and a second for work. I used to keep all...
June 16th 09 05:03 AM
by Joe McGuire Go to last post
8 1,345
Setting up reminders without need to "accept" calendar items by Ford Worthy
Assume three users: A, B and C. I am trying to figure out how User A can add various meetings and due dates to Outlook Calendar, with reminders to...
June 16th 09 03:46 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 594
Problems Publishing My Shared Calendar by LLandA
I'm trying to set up a shared calendar with my wife. Both of us run separate businesses and use the Outlook 2007 maintaining separate calendars....
June 15th 09 10:25 PM
by LLandA Go to last post
4 566
Finding conflicts on your Calendar by Freemama
We have just moved to Outlook 2007 from another email client. I have received a recurring meeting invitation with a note which indicates that...
June 15th 09 07:53 PM
by Freemama Go to last post
0 480
Outlook 2003 calendar not sync with blackberry by AWGAgolfer
Until recently, I could sync my blackberry 8830 with my outlook 2003 calandar. However, now nothing I add on my BB gets transferred to my outlook...
June 15th 09 06:10 PM
by AWGAgolfer Go to last post
4 567
Share a calendar using pop3 and dynamic link by RajenRajput1
Hi, Using Outlook 2007, in the calendar section, there is a choice "My Calendars" to choose which calendar to view. A user can have more than one...
June 15th 09 03:05 PM
by RajenRajput1 Go to last post
0 1,085
display only three months, not five by John Smith[_6_]
When I click on calendar, five monthly calendars are displayed on the left hand side of the screen. What do I need to change to make it display only...
June 15th 09 02:08 PM
by John Smith[_6_] Go to last post
2 389
birthdaycalender not accessible by migueldesantos
when selecting birthdaycalender and trying to make an entry I get the reply that I have not enough rights to edit that calender. it's my computer...
June 14th 09 10:11 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
3 490
catch an accepted reply by Heinz Schmidt
Hi NG, is it possible to catch the reply for an invitation? I just created a Eventhandler for this.Application.NewMailEx(). Is there any way to...
June 14th 09 07:16 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook][_2_] Go to last post
1 428
My Outlook Calendar seems to have vanished...? by TriBuc
When I click on the 'Calendar' tab in Outlook, there is no calendar coming up - all that is showing is the "For Follow Up Folder" which is...
June 14th 09 09:57 AM
by TriBuc Go to last post
2 858
Problems with calendar sharing permissions by Fr. Barnett
I use Outlook 2007, and when I try to set permissions for calendar sharing, it doesn't function as it should. On the screen where one can choose...
June 14th 09 04:50 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 406
Recurring appointment error by Pegoto
I have both Exchange 2003 and 2007 systems and I tested this on both systems and do not know where to go from here. 1. I create a normal recurring...
June 14th 09 04:25 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 667
Can I have a group view by Rick Hughes
Using Oulook 2003 as corporate standard. I have a team spread across many countries who all use Outlook 2003 It would be good if I could have a group...
June 14th 09 04:23 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
4 513
Outlook Calendar Events are Removed by jlk
My calendar events are removed after 3 months and do not appear in the archive either. How do I stop that?
June 14th 09 04:20 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 557
Why does it say "Could not save Entry"? by Contractor
When I type a new item in my calendar, I get a message saying "Could not save entry"? Help!
June 14th 09 12:28 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook][_2_] Go to last post
1 382
Reminder Pop UP by Karen M
I am looking for what others might consider annoying. I am looking for a reminder pop-up message that doesn't go away - until I do something. ...
June 13th 09 11:44 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook][_2_] Go to last post

From The