Threads in Forum : Outlook - Calandaring Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Import Calendar from Publisher by Phillip
I have a calendar someone created inside of Microsoft Publisher. Is there a tool or a way to import that calendar into a new personal calendar...
February 18th 10 02:38 PM
by Bob I Go to last post
1 2,663
How to email a shared calendar as iCal or other format by TT
A user need the ability to email her bosses calendar to other interested parties. She can do this for her own calendar but on her bosses shared...
February 18th 10 01:45 PM
by TT Go to last post
0 566
Outlook 2003 and 2007 calendar by Tiffany
Outlook 2003 users can't see private calendar items of Outlook 2007 users, even though delegate permission is set correctly. I found a hotfix...
February 18th 10 01:17 AM
by Tiffany Go to last post
3 890
Edit recurring meeting more then once. by David Dean
Hi all, I have a really annoying problem with Outlook. Say I have a created a recurring meeting with people to happen say every Friday at 2:00pm. I...
February 18th 10 12:47 AM
by David Dean Go to last post
0 632
Birthday Calendar Time by Robin
Everytime I add a birthday date on the Contact list, it will automatically add the date in the Calendar list. However, it seems the start time...
February 18th 10 12:31 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 612
stop outlook from turning off reminders when due time passes by King's kid
I've seen several questions online about how Outlook brings up all your reminders at once when you get home from being gone for a few days. I have...
February 17th 10 07:54 PM
by King's kid Go to last post
0 537
how do I schedule a weekend event to be recurring in calendar by baker_collins
As an example the first Saturday and Sunday of August. If the first weekend for Saturday is on the seventh and Sunday the eigth, how can I schedule...
February 17th 10 05:42 PM
by Bob I Go to last post
1 529
Thumbs down
How to access appointments in non-default folder in Outlook by Aditya Sen
Hello Everyone, I am making this application where i need to sync the calender items. I am able to do so for the Default Calendar folders of...
February 17th 10 02:06 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 621
Shared Calendar entries slow over LAN network by Stephen Clark
Hi, hopefully someone can help me here. We're having problems with shared calendars updating across our network (LAN). There are about 22 users'...
February 17th 10 02:02 PM
by Stephen Clark Go to last post
0 681
schedule a meeting with optional times by Deb @ Walnut
Can I send a meeting proposal with option times for invitees to choose from, such as February 22, either 9-12 or 1-3?
February 17th 10 09:23 AM
by Judy Gleeson \(MVP Outlook\)[_680_] Go to last post
1 2,213
how do i see conflict details when scheduling meetings by Gaurav
Hello, when scheduling a recurring meeting, outlook reports something like "5 instances of this recurring appointment conflict with...". How do i...
February 17th 10 07:02 AM
by Gaurav Go to last post
0 1,408
ActiveSync Duplicates by Loves2Dance4Fun
Ok, I ran a search of "duplicates" and found several similar questions as mine, dating back many years, but no answers. Hopefully, someone will...
February 17th 10 02:26 AM
by Loves2Dance4Fun Go to last post
3 668
Meetings not showing up tentative, but configured to do this. by jtdodgeVT
I have an executive that has their calendar configured within Outlook 2003 Calendar options. The account is clearly configured to receive...
February 16th 10 09:14 PM
by jtdodgeVT Go to last post
0 1,231
February 16th 10 08:38 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 920
How to show all room resources Outlook 2007 - Exchange 2003 by Jmac106
I currently have an Exchange 2003 Environment with Outlook 2007 clients. We have several accounts setup as resources and the auto accept agent...
February 16th 10 08:37 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 742
printing by jrcmedia
When I print a calender in Outlook in any form daily, weekly or monthly it prints two small complete monthly calenders in the upper right hand side...
February 16th 10 08:36 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 524
How to limit the number of accepted meeting requests in Outlook 20 by triumph615
Is there a way to limited the number of accepted meeting requests in Outlook 2007 Calendar
February 16th 10 08:27 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 897
how to advance yearly age in a reoccurring birthdate in calendar by Copper Cooker
In Outlook 2003 calendar is it possible to add an age in the subject box and have that age advance yearly?
February 16th 10 08:25 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 750
Help with Outlook Calendar Sharing (Exchange) by Fitzwilliam Darcy
We have Outlook 2007 and Exchange Server. I am wondering if the following is possible-- Can I create a Calendar separate from my personal exchange...
February 16th 10 02:02 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 524
Reoccurring Annual Yearly Appointment/Events by debbie717
I am haveing an issue when syncing my PC with Active Sync. Every Annual reoccurring event or appointment changes on the PC to "Every 12 Years". It...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
February 16th 10 06:11 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post

From The