Threads in Forum : Outlook - Calandaring Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Rescheduled meeting reappears by GetTech13
Hello. An admin is a delegate for one of our managers' Outlook Calendar 2007. Whenever she reschedules a meeting for the manager it later...
August 26th 08 02:22 PM
by LookOut Go to last post
9 1,603
scheduling meeting in new calendars by Tom
I created a new calendar. When responding to a meeting request, Outlook doesn't place the meeting in the calendar. How do you change the default...
August 26th 08 01:06 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
2 462
CPA says Oultook is not a valid copy by Killer Turtle
Every time I try to install CPA for Outlook 2007, in vista 64 it says Outlook is not validated, but when I go to MS websites and download add-on's...
August 26th 08 01:00 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
3 434
Send Update to Attendees by Chirag Patel
Hi In Outlook 2003, There seems to be a slight issue with sending meeting invites, in that suppose I would want to add extra people to the meeting...
August 26th 08 11:46 AM
by Chirag Patel Go to last post
2 834
Other users Reminders by ryaneco
Hi, It could possibly be a very simple problem but I am having a mental blank and I haven't seen this before. I have a user in our office (we're...
August 26th 08 05:08 AM
by ryaneco Go to last post
2 895
Exporting Public Folder Calendars by Lexisch
I need to export from one of our public folder Calendars. We're running Exchange 2003. I know how to export my personal calendar, but don't see...
August 25th 08 11:38 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 670
Remove multiple calendars by graceeu
How do I remove unused (blank) calendars? I recently updated my Iphone and it created a lot of new blank calendars.
August 25th 08 09:59 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 1,939
Can't delete Meeting created by user that no longer exists in doma by [email protected]
This is in relation to Outlook 2007. We have a reoccuring meeting in our office calendar that was created awhile ago. The user that created the...
August 25th 08 09:46 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 1,426
How do I word wrap appointments in Outlook's calendar? by kjohnson
I recently upgraded to Oulook 2007 and my appoinments no longer word wrap.
August 25th 08 08:33 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 730
How do I make it so the recurrance isn't permanently on? by IOPT
In my Outlook, it seems as if the default is for the recurrance to always be on, which is quite annoying when I am trying to schedule a single...
August 25th 08 08:31 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 373
How can I set up a recurring appt on the same date, not day? by Lelia
I am trying to set up an "appointment" that occurs on the 1st & 16th of every month. I know how to do if it occurs on every Monday or once a month,...
August 25th 08 08:29 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 524
Customizing Toolbar: Vertical Divider by Robert Stanley
Hello. I'm tweaking my toolbars in Outlook 2007, and have added a few buttons. Is there a way to insert a vertical divider line to organize them...
August 25th 08 08:29 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
3 1,476
automatically print calendar every morning by JenL
I would like to set up a way to automatically print my groups calendars every morning. I have my boss along with 4 other calendars that I need to...
August 25th 08 07:22 PM
by Bob I Go to last post
1 1,522
Why can't Imake new appointments in my calendar? by Jenn
I have never had a problem setting appointments and meetings in my calendar until now. I cannot make a new appointment on my calendar. Right...
August 25th 08 06:26 PM
by Jenn Go to last post
3 813
Holidays/Country by michaelrowed
Can I stop "USA" from showing beside Holidays on Calendar? i.e. Labor Day; United States
August 25th 08 05:35 PM
by Bob I Go to last post
2 613
How can I set recurring appointments for every 4 workdays by tkedgar98
I want to use the calendar to set recuring appointments that occur every four days. The default counts the two weekend days in the four and I need...
August 25th 08 04:49 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 443
Appointments hidden in all calendar views by David List
When I use the Person Folders overview I can always see all appointments in the list of appointments for the next days. Some appointments donīt show...
August 25th 08 01:14 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
3 1,413
Outlook 2007 Calendar sharing by Thom Zollner
Hi I have Outlook 2007 on both my home and office computers MS Office Professional 2007 Is there a way that my home and work calenedars can be...
August 25th 08 01:01 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 467
Outlook 2007: Calendar records question by Williebird
I just noticed that my calendar records are dropping off my main Outlook calendar after two months or so, and they are not archived anywhere that I...
August 25th 08 08:16 AM
by Judy Gleeson \(MVP Outlook\)[_406_] Go to last post
1 430
new appointment for contact by meggary
Outlook 2007 doesn't seem to have the option to create a new appointment for contact from the contacts view. There used to be an 'Action' to create...
August 25th 08 12:41 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook][_2_] Go to last post

From The