Threads in Forum : Outlook - Calandaring Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Can I change a meeting organizer? by Annie1904
My office colleague was the one who created all of our team meetings. She created them in our schedules at the start of the calendar year for the...
September 3rd 08 08:00 PM
by Duduckindy Go to last post
3 1,386
How do I print my calendar with category colors? by tracy
I like to have a hard copy of my calendar, a week per page so that the kids can see their schedule. Each child has their own color category and all...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
September 3rd 08 07:07 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
14 2,407
Calendar has a (2) after it by jalor
In my calendars view their is a (2) in parathensis following the word "calendar". What is this? We use 2 profiles on our outlook because we have...
September 3rd 08 05:58 PM
by Bob I Go to last post
6 429
Retrieve Meeting Date and Time by Henry
I use Access 2003 to link to Outlook Calendar. The fields I can read for example are "Subject", "Sender Name", ... But I want to get the "Start...
September 3rd 08 05:37 PM
by Henry Go to last post
0 385
Missing field when entering appointments by Zack[_2_]
I added a cost and due by field in my category view but when I try to create appointments with the new data for the new fields, I do not have them...
September 3rd 08 05:05 PM
by Zack[_2_] Go to last post
0 443
NOTHING happens when I click New or edit existing appointments by Scott C in JC
This just started...Now, when I click on "New", it literally does NOTHING! I can't add any new appointments, nor can I edit existing ones. I can...
September 3rd 08 03:00 PM
by Scott C in JC Go to last post
0 476
local pst for exchange account but i want to share my calendar by dkintheuk
Hi all, I use a local pst as my email account is currently about 8Gb (i know it's too big and i need to get rid of lots of stuff but i still...
September 3rd 08 02:44 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
2 687
Automatically setting the calendar to be shared by Malenefri
Hi Can anybody provide me with an solution to this problem: We need to set sharing on the calendars of people automatically during installation or...
September 3rd 08 02:17 PM
by Malenefri Go to last post
4 442
sports calendars for Outlook by ArtN
College Football at www.fansofthebig11.com Golf at www.digitalsportsgeeks.com More coming
September 3rd 08 05:04 AM
by ArtN Go to last post
0 460
Exceptions to Recurring Meetings by A Owen
I have 3 recurring meetings that I want to invite our entire staff to for the coming year. For each of these meetings, there are a few exceptions...
September 3rd 08 01:59 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 1,327
My Calendar has stopped accepting new appointments, gives error by lilijade
My Outlook 2003 suddenly refuses to accept new appointments and a dialog box appears with "Could not save item - OK". How do I fix this?
September 2nd 08 11:11 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook][_2_] Go to last post
1 308
view one calendar at a time by esilverb
When I open someone else's calendar, it shows it next to mine. I know I can use the overlap feature but I want to be able to move from a full view...
September 2nd 08 11:10 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook][_2_] Go to last post
1 473
Use of Icon Formatting too small by crsanders
I built a custom tabular view of our group calendar and created a new field called "RecentRevision" which is used simply to denote in the tabular...
September 2nd 08 09:28 PM
by crsanders Go to last post
0 333
How do I sync items from my default calendar to a second calendar? by Cindy
I need to share a calendar with my boss. I am a training coordinator and she wants to see the schedule for one type of training, not everything. ...
September 2nd 08 08:50 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook][_2_] Go to last post
1 570
Bank Day Calendar! by Chelita
Is there a product that you can download to outlook to get all bank holiday's pre-programed in to your calender? As a small business owner I seem...
September 2nd 08 07:35 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 363
Viewing/ Editing private appointments in Outlook by apv
I am on Outlook 07, while my manager is on Outlook 03. We delegated each other's calendars to that of an Editor's permission levels with access to...
September 2nd 08 05:35 PM
by apv Go to last post
2 720
Automatically Tentatively Accept Appointments by Karissa
My boss's Outlook will automatically tentatively accept her appointments, and she says it has been that way the whole time. She does not have the...
September 2nd 08 05:19 PM
by Karissa Go to last post
4 1,557
Outlook calendar changing entire days appointment times automatica by Lmarr
Outlook calendar is randomly changing appointment times to commence one hour later than originally set. This only happens for future days - and...
September 2nd 08 04:23 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
3 1,541
How do I determine who deleted an appointment in Outlook? by [email protected]
I have a user who has had calendar appointments deleted in Outlook by someone else. How can I tell who actually deleted an appointment in Outlook?
September 2nd 08 04:09 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 870
no synchronization with live calendar by Debby
vista, Outlook Beta, Outlook 2007 My calendar not longer syncs with Live paid acccount. Everything worked fine until Late July/Aug. Everyhting...
September 2nd 08 03:14 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post

From The