Threads in Forum : Outlook - Calandaring Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Desktop Interface by lkblondpi
I am a stay at home mom with 4 kids. I use Outlook to keep track of our schedules. I have a wireless network in the house and out like my kids to...
August 20th 08 04:09 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
3 589
Outlook view by JenJen72
Hi, I understand that you can no long see the 'diary week view' in 2007. This is a real bummer as it is a much easier view for me because it...
August 20th 08 04:07 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 312
Deleting a meeting by Cynthia
I sent a meeting invite. All invitees declined. but meeting stayed in my calendar. How can I delete from my calendar without sending cancellation...
August 20th 08 02:51 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook][_2_] Go to last post
1 341
Outlook 2007 - Customize Daily Style by Michelle King
in 2003, a meetings' organizers' name did not print in the appointment when printing in daily style view. can this be undone in 2007?
August 20th 08 01:08 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 600
How to in a shared calendar to show subject line and nothing else? by PAA
If you share a calender so others can see when you are occupied but you only want them to see the subject of the meeting and not any details you...
August 20th 08 12:38 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
4 1,538
Calendar prints only to default printer by Brian
Outlook 2003 Exchange client on Exchange 2003 (SBS 2003) I am trying to print a calendar, but regardless of the printer choice in the printer...
August 19th 08 11:50 PM
by Brian Go to last post
0 558
Print a calendar showing event times by Adam H.
I need to print a calendar that shows the times as well as the event titles from Outlook 2007. It's for use in a staff meeting to review...
August 19th 08 10:16 PM
by Duane Go to last post
7 1,926
Sharing a caldendar by Codi
I need some help please. We have a small business set up with 3 networked computers. We schedule routes on one calendar and would like to have all...
August 19th 08 05:13 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook][_2_] Go to last post
1 328
Viewing an Entourage Calendar in Outlook 2003 by jmcclain
Outlook 2003 with Exchange Entourage 2008 v 12.1.0 Is it possible to share a calendar that was created in Entourage? Our MAC users can open and...
August 19th 08 04:29 PM
by jmcclain Go to last post
0 415
Category events not showing on synched computer by Edward Owen
I use two laptops, which are synched through my Blackberry to each other. Normally, the calendar events synch with no problem. I'm setting up a...
August 19th 08 03:41 PM
by Edward Owen Go to last post
2 376
CPA can't load outlook calendar by Adam
All it does is display error messages: "Cannot retrieve events from folder 'Calendar'. Original Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 error message:...
August 19th 08 02:57 PM
by Adam Go to last post
0 372
warning of conflicting meetings by rexmann
Hi All Until recently, when I accepted a meeting that clashed/conflicted with an existing meeting a message would appear warning of the clash. This...
August 19th 08 02:17 PM
by rexmann Go to last post
0 593
Outlook Calendar to read Chinese and Japanese by azI0
Previously I could read Chinese and Japanese in the Outlook Calendar. But now I cannot read at all. It gives me the '???' whenever I had Chinese...
August 19th 08 02:16 PM
by azI0 Go to last post
2 1,004
How can I print meeting attendees and their responses? by AirProd
I would like to be able to print all of the available details about a meeting including the list of attendees and their responses without having to...
August 19th 08 02:02 PM
by AirProd Go to last post
0 455
Calendar Reminder Problem by NWong
I have 2 Calendar folders in my Outlook 2007. One in personal folder, and the other in offline folder. I have no problem creating a new event in...
August 19th 08 09:09 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook][_2_] Go to last post
1 479
Receiving an invite by NWong
I have 2 calendars attached to my Outlook 2007, the one in personal folder and the offline folder. When someone sends me an invite, is it possible...
August 19th 08 09:08 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook][_2_] Go to last post
1 341
Editing another user's labels by freelancelisa
Hello, Is there a way to edit the labels on the calendar of another user (for whom I am a delegate)? Thanks
August 19th 08 03:39 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook][_2_] Go to last post
3 399
In Outlook 2007, is there a "More Items" replacement? by Krystle D
In Outlook 2000, if there were calendar items not viewable, there was an icon that cued you there were additional meetings/events. Is there a...
August 19th 08 01:24 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 461
How do I set up an anniversary to display 10th, 11th, 12th etc? by bb62kretz
I am using MS Office 2007 on a vista Laptop. I have set birthdays & anniversarys on my claendar. I would like them to disply what bithday or...
August 19th 08 01:24 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 454
Task bar issues by katie grace
I have Outlook 2007 and my tasks will not show up in the task bar. It says, 'The operation failed. An object could not be found'. I unchecked the...
August 18th 08 10:38 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post

From The