Threads in Forum : Outlook - Calandaring Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Outlook 2003 not notifying meeting organizer's of recipient respon by amg0657
I am using MS Outlook 2003 and I received a meeting request. I clicked "Accept" but I don't see the "Accept" response in my Sent Items. However,...
August 21st 08 08:18 PM
by amg0657 Go to last post
0 508
Outlook calendar sharing with Microsoft Entourage by Patrick_KK
I am trying to make my calendar in outlook available to several people in my office. We all are on the same server, and all use Dell computers save...
August 21st 08 07:11 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook][_2_] Go to last post
1 585
Multiple Shared Calendars by AJY1323
I am trying to create multiple shared calendars that the teachers in my school can use to sign up for the media center, the computer lab, and the...
August 21st 08 07:07 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook][_2_] Go to last post
1 499
2007 Outlook calendar date display by Nahbee
My calendar displays date in English and in Arabic in ( ). How do I get ride of what shows in ()? I tried the Control Panel, Reginal & Lang., and...
August 21st 08 06:44 PM
by Nahbee Go to last post
2 475
Cannot open meeting item from *.ics attachment by [email protected]
I am trying to open a meeting.ics attachment with an email which works in older outlook, but not 2007. I get this error message: " Cannot open...
August 21st 08 05:49 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 1,903
Appointments and invites are disappearing off of the calendar Outl by renaissance2000
I have (2) high profile users here when she (Secretary) enters an appointment it will be there for awhile and then disappear. And now when they get...
August 21st 08 05:01 PM
by renaissance2000 Go to last post
0 599
Recurring Appointment for 5th Sunday of Month by Steve
I want to set a reccurring appointment in Outlook for the 5th Sunday of the months when that occures. A previous message on this refered to an...
August 21st 08 04:42 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 920
Bringing Calendar Back Into View by 13_Wild_Moons
The default setting for Outlook included the calendar pane showing on the far right when I was in mail. But I accidentally clicked it off and can't...
August 21st 08 04:38 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 426
Font size in 2007 Outlook Calendar by Jenil
I used to be able to print the same day's calendar using the daily style and have the font big enough to read. I could use size 18 or 24 and now...
August 21st 08 04:32 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 512
New Appointment Date Initialized to system date by libran1783
hi all, I have an issue with Outlook 2003 sp3. Whenever i create a New Appointment(against any date from calendar), the date is set to system...
August 21st 08 03:59 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 374
Resource overlap on shared calendar by OfficeManager
We want to start a shared organization calendar listing all the events going on anywhere on the property. We use Exchange Server 2003 and most have...
August 21st 08 03:47 PM
by OfficeManager Go to last post
0 483
Outlook erases old appointments by julia
Outlook erase old appointments. How can I stop this from happening?
August 21st 08 01:34 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 264
Deleting Copied Calendars by tmvigil95
I have had to copy a calendar from our Public Folders list, to later have to delete it from the location it was copied to. Now every time this...
August 21st 08 01:13 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
3 393
Importing by Nasha
I am trying to import my online class calendar into Outlook 2003. I used the Import Wizard to import it into the calendar in Outlook, but none of...
August 21st 08 01:11 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
5 452
Appointment Template? by No Name
Hello. I am new to using Outlook for my calendar (previously a Palm user with DateBk6), and can't find the answer to my question on a newsgroup...
August 21st 08 01:07 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
5 636
5 Work Week by ArcticWolf
Hi, How do I get my calendar to always show the 5 Work Week view please? Everytime I switch from Inbox to calendar, it reverts to the 1 day view...
August 21st 08 08:58 AM
by ArcticWolf Go to last post
2 413
How make Calendar colour past days in diff colour from the rest? by LaMyta
I have Outlook 2003 Professional Edition. How do I make Outlook change the colour of past days automatically? I want past days to have another...
August 21st 08 08:23 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook][_2_] Go to last post
1 798
exporting calendar appointments to Excel by JD2
Hello Outlook Gurus, One of our staff members needs to at the end of every month export her manager's appointments to Excel as a report on...
August 21st 08 06:12 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook][_2_] Go to last post
1 896
Multiple calendars not linked to primary calendar by LisaA
Hi. I'm new to this so please be patient with me. I have my primary calendar with my personal work committments/tasks but wish to set up a new...
August 21st 08 04:06 AM
by LisaA Go to last post
6 600
Invisible appointments.......... by Charles
Over the last two days I have had appointments, not all of them, in my Outlook Calendar disappear (2007 on XP). When I do a search in calendar they...
August 21st 08 01:51 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post

From The