Threads in Forum : Outlook - Calandaring Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
cannot import vcalendar file. by T
when i try to add entries to outlook via a web link, i get the following msg: cannot import vcalendar file. could not complete the operation. one or...
August 22nd 08 06:35 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook][_2_] Go to last post
1 685
Outlook 2007-Meeting requests are appearing as emails by Angie
I have the full Office Enterprise 2007 version and when I receive a meeting request, it looks lik an email, not a meeting request. When I open it,...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
August 22nd 08 04:08 PM
by ewh410 Go to last post
11 2,798
August 22nd 08 03:52 PM
by Lisa Go to last post
4 587
Export of Calendar data as a delegate or public folders export by Charles Root
We have need to export calendar data in to a CSV. The question is, is there any way for a delegate to export this data, or does only the owner of...
August 22nd 08 02:58 PM
by Charles Root Go to last post
5 1,365
Get reminders from subscribed calendars? by Bob Altman
Hi all, In Outlook 2007, I've figured out how to subscribe to a calendar that is published on the web, which is totally cool. Now I can see my...
August 22nd 08 02:52 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
4 620
Appointment - Contact Link Missing by ZootRot
Outlook 2007 SP1 The ability to link contacts to an appointment, typically available on the bottom left of my calendar appointment is not...
August 22nd 08 06:53 AM
by ZootRot Go to last post
1 474
Apointment Fonts, Print issues! by triplec1117
I print a shared calendar out each week for our training room to be posted on the wall outside the room. Friday, I was gifted with Outlook 2007 on...
August 22nd 08 05:51 AM
by Jenil Go to last post
6 512
Can you forward an entire category of meetings or appointment? by Fishergirl
I have entered all my children's school events in my Outlook 2007 calendar. I have these events assigned to one category designated for school. Is...
August 22nd 08 03:09 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 719
how to restore deleted calendars by john
accidentally I remove calendars, from My Calendars List. How to retrieve my calendars, with all the appointments.
August 22nd 08 03:07 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 862
Appointments disappearing in calendar by renaissance2000
I don't if they last post went through. Here is again. I have (2) users whom share calendars when one enters appointments on the other one it stay...
August 22nd 08 01:12 AM
by renaissance2000 Go to last post
2 802
Time showing on calendar by Jody
I have certain entries to make on my calendar which do not require a time such as a date something is due. Is there any way that these entries can...
August 21st 08 10:43 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 314
appointment default time by twcsj
is there a way to change the appointment default time from 1/2 hour to 1 1/2 hours for all appointments?
August 21st 08 10:43 PM
by Bob I Go to last post
1 427
"Shrink" day and week view to include more of day by Robert Stanley
Hello. I just started using Outlook 2007, and particularly use the show full week view. I've set my workday from 7am to 8pm, and would ideally like...
August 21st 08 10:42 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 521
Outlook Meeting Requests by CHKMSTrainer
In Outlook 2003 you could forward an owner's meetings as well as someone elses meetings to additional attendees' and the To: would be blank. We have...
August 21st 08 10:41 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
3 556
How to keep two calendars selected by default by red3d
Hi I'm using the multiple calendar feature of Outlook 2007 which is brilliant. I have teh default one for Work and another one called "Family". The...
August 21st 08 10:40 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 459
automatically copy items from calendar to another by Zemblabla
I want to merge my personal calendar with my professional calendar so that my personal calendar include my professional meetings/appointments while...
August 21st 08 09:00 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
3 6,490
New items in Public Calendars by Kim Burk[_2_]
My public calendars show that there are new items in the calendar, so to view only new items, I right-click, go to Advanced Find, and search for...
August 21st 08 09:00 PM
by Kim Burk[_2_] Go to last post
0 467
How do I tell new calendar entries on a shared calendar? by Dan
My file list shows me when new entries have been made in a shared calendar, but I can't tell which entries are "unread". In my inbox or on the...
August 21st 08 08:47 PM
by Kim Burk Go to last post
2 603
Import info not showing up in calendar by amckaig
I downloaded a .txt file for a sports team calendar and I followed the instructions to import it, but nothing is showing up in my calendar. I tried...
August 21st 08 08:39 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook][_2_] Go to last post
1 350
Appointments in Calendar by dbstein
My Outlook 2007 calendar used to work fine. For some reason it has stopped accepting appointment entries directly into the calendar - requiring me...
August 21st 08 08:33 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post

From The