Other users Reminders

Old August 26th 08, 03:01 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
ryaneco

Default Other users Reminders

Hi,

It could possibly be a very simple problem but I am having a mental blank
and I haven't seen this before.

I have a user in our office (we're running exchange) who has some shared
calanders in his outlook. Previously these just sat there for him to view
whenever he wanted to. But now he is getting pop-up reminders of appointments
other users are inputting into their calanders.

I can't figure out where I can disable this from.

Any advice?

Kind Regards,

Ryan.
Old August 26th 08, 04:49 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Diane Poremsky [MVP]

He shouldn't be getting reminders from secondary mailboxes unless he
installed an addin that supports reminders from non-default folders.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...s/default.mspx or point your
newsreader to msnews.microsoft.com.

news

Old August 26th 08, 05:08 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
ryaneco

Hi,

Thankyou for your reply.

The 3rd party applications that are running add-ins with outlook are
Microsoft products like Live Meeting and OCS, there was a 'E-mail change
notifier' which was selected which I have since deselected, but I don't
believe that was the source of the problem.

They're not shared mailboxes, they're shared CALANDERS only.