Threads in Forum : Outlook - Calandaring Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Editing Shared Calender by Debby UWTVA[_2_]
I have access to my bosses shared calender but cannot edit it. How or can I edit it? We are using Outlook 2007, Vista. We are not sharing our...
September 4th 08 11:00 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 314
Not able to add items in my own calendar (shared), but my AA can. by David
I share my calendar with my AA and she is able to access it and add items (Meetings, appointments, etc.) I checked the properties and I am selected...
September 4th 08 10:08 PM
by David Go to last post
0 327
prevent pop ups on other computers by BEAR
Our office just switched to outlook 2007, I often use the calendar with pop ups to help organize my day. However the pop ups are showing on every...
September 4th 08 10:03 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 332
pop up appointments by BEAR
I like to use pop up appointments as reminders of things that I need to get done. Our office just changed to outlook 2007, and now every reminder...
September 4th 08 09:35 PM
by BEAR Go to last post
0 382
Calendar printing by tammyb
When is MS going to fix the calendar printing problems? I have downloaded the printing assistant and it does not fix the problem of printing...
September 4th 08 08:08 PM
by cmlg Go to last post
1 370
Cannot display All Day Events in the To-Do Bar by Christina Thereasa
..Sorry to have posted this a second time - but when I got my email saying that someone had posted a reply I clicked on the link and nothing...
September 4th 08 07:25 PM
by Gordon[_4_] Go to last post
2 427
Condensed Weekends by Captgww
How do I change the calendar to look like the Outlook 2003 version wth a condensed weekend?
September 4th 08 05:00 PM
by Bob I Go to last post
2 664
Outlook 2007 shuts down when processing scheduled calendar items by Peter
Hi, My Outlook 2007 shuts down when processing scheduled calendar items. I am running Vista 32 on XPS M1330. Thanks, Peter
September 4th 08 04:46 PM
by Peter Go to last post
0 486
Help: New appointments default to two days. by Bryan
When I select the start time for new appointments, Outlook automatically sets the end time on the next day. This leads to mistakes and wastes...
September 4th 08 04:36 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
3 611
Creating a Meeting Request without "On Behalf Of" by Chris H
I have several POP3 email accounts set up as aliases to my primary Microsoft Exchange Server account and I want to send out Meeting invites using...
September 4th 08 04:01 PM
by Chris H Go to last post
0 1,220
where is "appointment option" in Calendar? by 3lkld
problems importing, need to find Lunar v. Gregorian setting
September 4th 08 03:40 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
3 541
Irregular Recurring Appointments by Lynn
I would like to schedule a recurring appointment on my Outlook 2003 Calendar that does not follow a regular pattern. Other then copying & pasting...
September 4th 08 03:16 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
4 2,626
Appointment invitation times change to next available slot in diar by Liam Southwood
Hi, I am running SBS2003 SP2 (Exchange SP2) with Outlook 2003/2007 clients. Some (but not all) users experience a problem when receiving meeting...
September 4th 08 02:05 PM
by Liam Southwood Go to last post
1 956
Meeting Request getting canceled automatically by Arun
Hi All, I have a user whose meeting requests get canceled after a certain period of time. The organizer sends the meeting request and it appears in...
September 4th 08 12:36 PM
by Nikki Peterson Go to last post
5 6,003
do you want book by srinu[_2_]
a href="http://www.jdoqocy.com/click-3108755-10434874" target="_blank" onmouseover="window.status='http://www.booksfree.com';return...
September 4th 08 11:34 AM
by srinu[_2_] Go to last post
0 353
Unable to open URL by clicking inside Outlook Event by snomazushi
I use Windows XP Home Edition SP2, MS Office Outlook 2003 SP2 all JP version I am the administrator of my PC. In it I have created an event...
September 4th 08 04:01 AM
by snomazushi Go to last post
2 785
September 4th 08 02:52 AM
by Nikki Peterson Go to last post
2 902
Cannot display All Day Events in the To-Do Bar unless they have a by Chris
If I have a recurring (or non recurring) appointment with a start time (say for 9.00am for example) this appointment then shows in the To-Do Bar....
September 4th 08 12:49 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 824
desktop gadget that show outlook reminders. by D Lin
It would be nice to have appointment reminders delivered to a desktop gadget that has mouse-over details to keep the gadget size...
September 3rd 08 10:18 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 1,311
sharing calendars by Cindy F
I have several calendars that I use. Is there a way to share just one? Also, I can't get the start and stop times to show up on the calendar
September 3rd 08 09:59 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post

From The