Threads in Forum : Outlook - Calandaring Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Outlook 2003 creating numerous blank calendars by Chris Hart
Hi, I have a problem with one e-mail account creating numerous blank calendars. Currently up to 99. I can delete them but they start to re-create...
August 24th 08 08:51 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 435
Synchronization of calendars by gillvegas
i use hotmail but wanted access to the calendar on outlook. downloaded outlook connector-fantastic. Now i am getting an -Error in...
August 24th 08 05:42 PM
by ktps Go to last post
5 513
free/busy problem for only one user only in Outlook 2007 by Guy Melamed
Hi, I have a customer that has more than 1000 Outlook 2007 SP1 clients that is storing all their mailboxes on an Exchange 2003 server. The...
August 24th 08 05:22 AM
by Guy Melamed Go to last post
4 884
Adding seasons to Outlook calendars? by Jordan Montgomery
Hey, is there anyway that I can add season changes to my outlook calendar(s) using both Outlook 2003/07. Thanks -- Take Care, Jordan Montgomery
August 24th 08 03:53 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
4 2,333
Deleting alll calendar entries / resetting calendar by anitteb
Here is my problem. I synced outlook with our online hosted intranet (weboffice). Since I just had outlook installed - the timezone was not...
August 24th 08 03:34 AM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 452
Recurring Events by skw5375
Suddenly I am unable to open recurring events on my calendar. Error message reads - "Can't open this item. A required action was not sucessful due...
August 23rd 08 08:09 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 519
How to expand appointment info view in 2007 outlook by Jim R
Is it possible to format the monthly view so all the appointment info is visible?
August 23rd 08 08:08 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 457
Shared Calendar in To Do Bar by Hot Teacher
I have created a shared calendar for some of us at work, but I would like it to show in the To Do Bar as I read my email. How do I do this?
August 23rd 08 08:07 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
3 2,583
Holidays/Country by michaelrowed
Can I stop "USA" from showing beside Holidays on Calendar? i.e. Labor Day; United States I use Outlook 2007/Vista
August 23rd 08 06:30 PM
by michaelrowed Go to last post
0 455
Outlook 2003 reminders won't open. Fix won't work. by CCF Doug
When I open Outlook, I get the error message: "There was a problem reading one or more of your reminders. Some reminders may not appear. Cannot...
August 23rd 08 01:06 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
4 1,036
Help!!! Recurrence for only weekdays (Monday-Friday) by Niki
Hi, I wanted to know if there was any possibility to setup a recurrence that has only a recurrence in the weekdays, meaning it skips the weekend...
August 23rd 08 09:30 AM
by Vince Averello [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 1,261
Syncing subscribed calendars with Palm PDA by Victek[_2_]
Hello, I have a Palm Z22. I'm able to sync my contacts and the main Outlook calendar, but I have a couple of Google calendars that I view in...
August 23rd 08 04:46 AM
by Victek[_2_] Go to last post
2 456
Printing Monthly Calendars - Events per day displayed by [email protected]
Is it possible to print an Outlook Monthly calendar with more than, say, 4 events per day? On my Palm Calendar, if I print a monthly calendar in...
August 23rd 08 03:42 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 620
how to allow other users to edit my internet calendar? by Rijan
I have published an Outlook 2007 calendar online with my user log-in on my PC with a restricted access. It was a quick-fix method to allow other...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
August 23rd 08 03:13 AM
by Ferrigno Go to last post
16 3,385
Calendar Display by drp
My current monthly calendar shows six weeks. Is there a way to vary the number of weeks shown so that I can see more daily entries on the monthly...
August 22nd 08 11:16 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 293
Recurring Appointment by salof98
On one recurrance how do you chnage the color on a recurring appointment?
August 22nd 08 10:01 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 347
Reminder - Display issues by Marc De Groote
When I dismiss an alert for a calendar event which has the reminder flag set, the reminder flag gets unset, which would in itself not be an issue. ...
August 22nd 08 09:23 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
3 618
Can you forward an entire category of appointments? by Fishergirl
I have entered all my children's school schedule including early release dates and school closings, school play, etc. I have them all categorized...
August 22nd 08 08:55 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 416
Sharing calendars created in Outlook with Entourage by Patrick_KK[_2_]
We all use Outlook in the office save for our graphics team that uses Macs. They have to use Entourage on the Mac. How do I share a calendar and...
August 22nd 08 08:49 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
2 324
Inserted Outlook calendar does not match attached file. by BankTechGeek
I have a user that has inserted a week of his calendar into an e-mail message. The inserted calendar does not show all of his scheduled...
August 22nd 08 08:01 PM
by BankTechGeek Go to last post

From The