Search: Posts made by: VanguardLH
Forum: Outlook - General Queries January 30th 08, 04:05 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 3
Posted By VanguardLH
Can recieve but cannot send outlook 2003

" wrote in message
I recently installed Outlook 2003 on my computer. I have an e-mail
address
and can recieve...
Forum: Outlook Express January 27th 08, 05:33 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 4
Posted By VanguardLH
i can't connet to outlook error

"Sky Lavalle" wrote in message
my server is time warner cable I can't receive not sent please help

Please be more vague. Details just get in the...
Forum: Outlook Express January 25th 08, 08:22 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 3
Posted By VanguardLH
cant send e-mail with o-e

"DAVID MC CARTHY" wrote in message
Everytime i try to send an e-mail it states error no server not
found (detail) and (tasks)

Then you will need...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries January 25th 08, 07:58 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 6
Posted By VanguardLH
Delayed delivery

"Keith H" wrote in message
To pursue an enquiry like this, how do I get in touch with a
postmaster at a server such as tcspuk.com?

If you...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries January 25th 08, 06:59 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 2
Posted By VanguardLH
outlook wont open

"Josmith222" wrote in message
When i double click on Microsoft Office Outlook it just comes up
with the
message Microsoft Exchange...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries January 24th 08, 06:30 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 1
Posted By VanguardLH
Out of memory or system resources. :-(

"Michael Moser" wrote in message
Again and agin, when I paste an entry from another calendar into
Outlook I get the error:
Forum: Outlook - General Queries January 23rd 08, 03:40 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 6
Posted By VanguardLH
Delayed delivery

"Brian Tillman" wrote in message

Keith H wrote:

Please can anyone explain the delays in delivery? Typical header:

Posted By VanguardLH
SPOOFED

"Ian Pollard" wrote in message
Hi
I am hoping that someone can help me. A number of my e-mails
are arriving with the word SPOOFED: in front...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries January 18th 08, 10:52 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 5
Posted By VanguardLH
How does Find in Outlook retrieve messages?

"Jennifer Q" wrote in message
I am using Outlook 2003 SP3 on WinXP SP2. In Outlook, when I use the
Tools | Find feature for a very basic search, I...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries January 18th 08, 05:07 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 7
Posted By VanguardLH
News in MS Outlook

"DL" wrote in message ...
Personally I prefer the dedicated shortcut in my quick launch
"%ProgramFiles%\Outlook Express\msimn.exe" /outnews

For the...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries January 18th 08, 05:01 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 5
Posted By VanguardLH
How get Outlook to Forward in HTML?

"Steve Adams" wrote in message
When I forward a message that has a link, the new message is in
"text only" format. How can I get it to...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries January 18th 08, 04:52 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 2
Posted By VanguardLH
Outlook password issues...

"Brian LaPlante" wrote in message
After having set up outlook I find that there seems to be a password
issue with the email account....
Forum: Outlook - General Queries January 18th 08, 04:34 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 7
Posted By VanguardLH
How Long To Keep Completed Tasks?

"Candy" wrote in message
All this is a little beyond me. And, I think you're talking about a
different version. When I go tools, then...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries January 17th 08, 09:00 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 7
Posted By VanguardLH
How Long To Keep Completed Tasks?

"Candy" wrote in message
... That prompts another question.
How do you archive archive folders? What does that do?

For...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries January 17th 08, 08:50 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 7
Posted By VanguardLH
How Long To Keep Completed Tasks?

"Diane Poremsky" wrote in message
they stay till autoarchive removes them. you can control this by
setting the archive option in...
Forum: Outlook Express January 17th 08, 02:16 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 3
Posted By VanguardLH
OE "Bouncebacks" Help please!!!

"BIG DAVE" wrote in message
Lately... I have been having numerous issues trying to send email to
Forum: Outlook Express January 17th 08, 12:45 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 5
Posted By VanguardLH
news server

"John E. Paul" wrote in message
My news server, Cableone Newsgroup Service, identified as
news.cableone.net is no longer...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries January 12th 08, 02:56 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 5
Posted By VanguardLH
Long Term Retention

"Marsh" wrote in message
We have groups within our company that is required to retain
business
e-mails, including attachments, for a...
Forum: Outlook Express January 12th 08, 02:29 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 3
Posted By VanguardLH
How do I use 'Microsoft outlook?

"Laura Newbold" wrote in message
Help

Load Outlook. Hit F1 to read its included help.
Forum: Outlook - General Queries January 12th 08, 02:13 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 6
Posted By VanguardLH
provs using outlook to access office web based email

"BillingGrl" wrote in message

Yeah, I wasn't sure, either. What's your opinion? Patient's xrays
are
considered protected health...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries January 12th 08, 02:10 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 1
Posted By VanguardLH
Email account intruders?

"ekelty" wrote in message
How can I check or run an audit log to see if someone within the
company is
accessing other people's email...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries January 12th 08, 02:09 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 2
Posted By VanguardLH
Can't get into Hotmaill

"ButchKersh" wrote in message news:W2Vhj.71$Y63.20@trnddc03...
I have XP SP2, Outlook Express 6, ...

There is no "express" in the name of this newsgroup. This newsgroup
deals with issue for...
Forum: Outlook Express January 11th 08, 12:29 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 2
Posted By VanguardLH
How Remove Outlook Express?

"gecko" wrote in message
What is the recommended way to remove Outlook Express? It is not in
'Add/Remove Programs'. Just delete it in Windows...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries January 10th 08, 11:37 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 3
Posted By VanguardLH
outlook express 6.0

"j4y" wrote in message
Hi folks,when i try to send a web page via e mail,i getted asked for
my login
details,even though they are...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries January 9th 08, 05:26 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 2
Posted By VanguardLH
how to use Excel

"retard" wrote in message