Can recieve but cannot send outlook 2003

Old January 29th 08, 08:03 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
[email protected]

Default Can recieve but cannot send outlook 2003

I recently installed Outlook 2003 on my computer. I have an e-mail address
and can recieve emails but cannot send them. Can anyone please help me
Old January 29th 08, 08:13 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
John Blessing[_2_]

I expect your ISP has a help page on how to set up Outlook. There you will
find the smtp server settings you need.

--
John Blessing

businesses
for your meeting/class over the web.
http://www.lbetoolbox.com - Remove Duplicates from MS Outlook, find/replace,
send newsletters

Old January 29th 08, 10:47 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
DL

err msg?

Or from OptionsAccounts menu, modify and run the test option

Old January 30th 08, 04:05 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
VanguardLH

" wrote in message
I recently installed Outlook 2003 on my computer. I have an e-mail
address
and can recieve emails but cannot send them. Can anyone please help
me

"cannot send". Oh yeah, let's not have the details get in the way.
PROVE you cannot send by copying the error message here. Don't
describe or paraphrase the error. Show the error in its entirety
(except munge out your username).

Read:
http://66.39.69.143/goodpost.htm
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375