Search: Posts made by: John Nice
Forum: Outlook - General Queries May 30th 10, 10:29 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 17
Posted By John Nice
Outlook 2007 Checks Mail Every 60 Seconds

I started a thread on this topic a couple of weeks ago, and thought I would
summarize in a new thread since the problem persists.

I use Outlook 2007 with Outlook Connector for my primary POP3...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries May 11th 10, 10:40 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 7
Posted By John Nice
Fix MS Outlook Problems Yourself

"DL" wrote in message
Pull the other one, its got bells on it

Pull the middle one: it spits :-)

John

"Ramani Davidson"...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries May 8th 10, 05:41 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 3
Posted By John Nice
Automatically sends messages

"markpope" wrote in message

When I open outlook it starts sending 3 messages which are always
undelivered, error...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries March 12th 10, 10:45 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 2
Posted By John Nice
Outlood 2007

" wrote in
message ...
Boy, do I need help.
I''m a novice with a lot of...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries February 28th 10, 09:58 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 36
Posted By John Nice
Thank you Brian for your helpful posts

It's called manners. Something you evidently didn't learn in 3rd grade; or
any other grade, come to that.

John

"Bouncer" wrote in message...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries February 22nd 10, 04:14 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 11
Posted By John Nice
Outlook backups

"Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]" wrote in message
"John Nice" johnDOTniceATbtinternetDOTcom wrote in message
Forum: Outlook - General Queries February 20th 10, 10:09 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 11
Posted By John Nice
Outlook backups

Thanks for the reply. Presumably the Microsoft add-in is not a lot of use.

Best rgds

John

"Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]" what@ever wrote in message...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries February 20th 10, 10:39 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 11
Posted By John Nice
Outlook backups

"Gordon" wrote in message

"John Nice" johnDOTniceATbtinternetDOTcom wrote in message
Forum: Outlook - General Queries February 20th 10, 08:36 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 11
Posted By John Nice
Outlook backups

It's not 'other software', it's an Outlook feature. If you don't know the
answer, don't waste your time posting.

John

"Russ Valentine" wrote in message...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries February 19th 10, 11:26 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 11
Posted By John Nice
Outlook backups

I use Outlook 2003 SP3 under XP Pro SP3 fully patched. Following a recent
near-disaster I thought I would backup my Outlook to my second (D:\) disk.
But despite me specifying in the backup to use...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries January 21st 10, 10:08 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 3
Posted By John Nice
import message rules from Outlook express to Outlook 200

"Russ Valentine" wrote in message
I guess you'd ask in an Outlook Express group. This is not one.

And while you're at it, try a...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries November 28th 09, 08:04 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 2
Posted By John Nice
Outlook 2003 Error

"Meadows Family" wrote in message
I keep getting the error "unable to open default email folders. the...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries November 18th 09, 10:11 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 7
Posted By John Nice
To free up disk space, Outlook Express can compact messages.

"Rufus Chaney" wrote in message
This is driving me crazy. How can I get rid of this message? I...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries October 24th 09, 09:30 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 11
Posted By John Nice
import contacts from a *.wab file

"Jim" wrote in message
I upgraded to Windows 7 and saved my contacts in a *.WAB file. Is there a
way to...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries July 15th 09, 07:47 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 24
Posted By John Nice
Mail not getting through for ISP

"Andy" wrote in message
Yes it does.
No rerrors on send and receive either.
Send receive is set for...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries June 26th 09, 05:15 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 0
Posted By John Nice
Pencilling in appointments

Evenin' all

I'm using OLK 2003, SP3 under XP Pro. I sometimes "pencil in" the same
appointment for several dates, all but one of which are cancelled when the
rest of the gang agree on a date. ...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries April 28th 09, 05:53 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 2
Posted By John Nice
Outlook 2003 print problem

"Stef" wrote in message
Hallo

I am using outlook 2003 with Windows XP. When i print out an email the
text is very...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries April 15th 09, 09:44 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 2
Posted By John Nice
Setting up email acount in Outlook Express

"JMckee" wrote in message
After setting up my email account, I try to send an email and a window
Forum: Outlook - General Queries April 7th 09, 09:41 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 2
Posted By John Nice
Month calendar view

"Diane Poremsky [MVP]" wrote in message
Disable compressed weekends - right click on the calendar grid and choose
other...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries April 6th 09, 11:03 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 2
Posted By John Nice
Month calendar view

I am using Outlook 2003 SP3 under XP Pro. I like my calendars to start the
week on Sunday. In calendar view the mini-months on the left side of the
screen start on Sunday but I am a loss as to...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries March 17th 09, 06:56 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 9
Posted By John Nice
OL2003 Auto inserts space before ? and !

"Alias" wrote in message
David Lipetz wrote:
Is what set to British English? Where should I look? I poked around
Forum: Outlook - General Queries March 14th 09, 11:22 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 12
Posted By John Nice
email in outlook

"VanguardLH" wrote in message
Test wrote:

Gordon wrote ...

Please quote the post you are replying to.

I use a newsgroup...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries March 14th 09, 11:18 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 3
Posted By John Nice
"502 Access Denied" message

"Ted" wrote in message
Now for two days, each time I try to get on news groups
I get the above message and talked to it:

(Hit...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries March 7th 09, 09:31 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 1
Posted By John Nice
licencní smlouva

"golfino2" wrote in message
pri spustení word nebo outlook se vzdy objeví licencní smlouva....
Forum: Outlook - General Queries February 21st 09, 09:51 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 3
Posted By John Nice
OUTLOOK 2007 - LEFT TO RIGHT DIRECTION TAB IN OPTION

"IBRAHIM" wrote in message

I could not find tab for LEFT TO RIGHT Direction tab or otherwise in