Threads in Forum : Outlook - Using Forms Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Mail Format Changes from HTML to RTF Upon Forward - How to change by Delnang
Mail Format Changes from HTML to RTF Upon Forward in custom form. User is unable to see attached file icons. How can I ensure user can see...
January 12th 10 04:07 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP][_4_] Go to last post
7 1,204
Is this supposed to be? by ed
Hi all, In the default contact design mode, I do not see Phone Numbers and Addresses shown up; But, when you click new contact icon from Outlook to...
January 11th 10 09:11 PM
by ed Go to last post
6 978
My new message already has text by Tom needs help
Whenever I try to create a new mail message, it put pictures and text from an old draft in the body of the message. I have tried to create a new...
January 9th 10 11:54 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP][_4_] Go to last post
1 662
Reply to sender by Bluesky
Hi, Hope you can help. I created a mail message form that we be sent to several clinicians at different times requestiong permission to contact a...
January 9th 10 02:11 AM
by Sue Mosher [MVP][_4_] Go to last post
7 869
Multiple versions of outlook by Kabs
I have an application which uses Microsoft Outlook 11.0 library. Will this application work on Outlook 2002 and 2007?
January 8th 10 04:33 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
3 790
Location field by Techtrainer
I have successfully created my own appointment form. It works well except when I enter design mode, I cannot change any of the properties on the...
January 7th 10 05:02 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP][_4_] Go to last post
1 728
Outlook 2003 Saving into a textbox when form closes by Daniel
Is there a way to make a button that will save and then post the message?. Submitted using http://www.outlookforums.com
January 7th 10 01:05 AM
by Sue Mosher [MVP][_4_] Go to last post
1 707
Get sharepoint list URL by Jeffery L. Moore
I have created a preview handler and got it working in Outlook 2007. From this preview handler I would like to retrieve the URL (location of the...
January 6th 10 11:35 PM
by Jeffery L. Moore Go to last post
0 617
Can't use links in Outlook custom form text field by Kim
Hi. I'm new at designing custom forms in Outlook. I want to create a field where the user will enter a link to a file. However, only the message...
January 6th 10 07:35 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP][_4_] Go to last post
1 836
How to read single instance of recursive meetings in Outlook by Sindhura
Hi, I am creating an Add-in for Outlook in Vb.net . I need to read the meetings between a given duration from a shared calendar. I am able to read...
January 6th 10 03:05 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP][_4_] Go to last post
1 717
HELP: How do I code a button I created? by sam
Hi All, I have created "Accept" and "Reject" Buttons in Outlook form, How do I code a logic for that buttons? I want to write a logit for...
January 5th 10 08:51 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP][_4_] Go to last post
1 754
Checkboxes in Contact Custom Form by JHarrell
I just created a custom form that includes a couple of checkboxes. Everything seemed to be okay and it looks like the only problem I have is with...
January 5th 10 05:18 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP][_4_] Go to last post
1 760
Send a custom form by railcrew
I can't get my custom form to send, leave the outbox. I have a simple custom form I created out of a default message form. I "hid" the custom page...
January 4th 10 06:42 AM
by railcrew Go to last post
1 660
Custom Task Request Deployment by Tirelle
Hello to All, I am currently working on a custom form(Task Request). I have a protoype and i am ready to publish it and test on a couple of...
January 2nd 10 10:41 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP][_4_] Go to last post
5 866
Adding a mail address/recipient type field to a form by snirh
Hi, I am desperately trying to add a new field to an Outlook form. I would like the new field to include one user name and that it will have the...
December 31st 09 05:30 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP][_4_] Go to last post
1 806
HELP: Create Buttons in Outlook Email body or Tool bar by sam
Hi All, Is is possible to create buttons in outlook email body? For eg: I want to create "Accept" and "Decline" Buttons that would populate the...
December 31st 09 08:00 AM
by Dmitry Streblechenko Go to last post
1 930
Is their an upload MB limit on 2003 Outlook or Outlook Express? by DJ
I am using Windows XP, Outlook 2003 & Outlook Express 6. I can’t forward Emails larger than 4 MB, antivirus program is NOT scanning my mail and my...
December 30th 09 03:31 PM
by DJ Go to last post
0 585
Customizing fields in Outlook forms by Jewell Dinneen
I have created a custom task form in Outlook 2003 (SP3), for work. Using given properties functionality, I have created four checkboxes that, when...
December 30th 09 06:11 AM
by Sue Mosher [MVP][_4_] Go to last post
1 705
Accessing a control on a frame in Outlook with VBScript by helprdc
I am trying to access a control on a frame on a custom form in Outlook with VB Script. I set the frame what is the next step Set fraSearch =...
December 29th 09 04:02 AM
by Sue Mosher [MVP][_4_] Go to last post
1 632
Outlook 2003 saving option button by Daniel
Hello again, here's my new problem, my form has 2 separate sets of option buttons inside a frame. Each frame is just a simple yes and no but when I...
December 23rd 09 02:22 AM
by Sue Mosher [MVP][_4_] Go to last post

From The