Threads in Forum : Outlook - Using Forms Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Error from Folder.MoveTo function by Shad
I am trying to move a folder to another location from within a custom form. Executing the MoveTo function I get the error : "Cannot copy this...
March 9th 10 09:49 AM
by Shad Go to last post
2 752
Redemption::RDOMail.PrintOut() / DoAction(maPrint) not working by wlan
Hi, I want to print an e-mail from inspector window. When I do the same using the below code. it invokes Save As dialog. OUTLOOKLib.NameSpace nms...
March 8th 10 06:44 PM
by Dmitry Streblechenko Go to last post
1 814
hoe kan ik importeren van mijn andere computer by kreeft
ik wil mijn oude pc vervangen door een nieuwe laptop maar zou graag alles hiervan willen importeren,wat moet ik hiervoor doen ben hierin maar een...
March 7th 10 12:38 AM
by Karl Timmermans Go to last post
1 851
How do I manage vbscript between compose and read forms? by GT
Hi, I have designed a custom Outlook 2007 email form with a separate compose and read page. It's using vbscript to automatically compose the subject...
March 5th 10 12:24 PM
by GT Go to last post
0 697
Export Form Data into MS Access by Ashley[_2_]
I have done some VBA in Excel and Access, but I have never created a form in Outlook and exported the data into Access. Can anyone give me a simple...
March 4th 10 09:45 PM
by Ashley[_2_] Go to last post
0 691
click date/time field display calendar and validation of date /tim by Smithskenpo
Designing forms Date/time fields 1. How do I validate one date/time fields is greater than another date/time field tried all ways in the field...
March 4th 10 09:20 PM
by Smithskenpo Go to last post
0 722
MailItem printout() by wlan
Hi, I need to print existing e-mails from inspector window. When I try to print using MailItem.PrintOut() or FindControl(): file-Print menu from...
March 4th 10 06:17 PM
by wlan Go to last post
0 652
Modified Appointment Form crashes Outlook by Ulf
I've created an Appointment Form adding a number of resources (conference rooms). It was based on the original Appointment.IPM only the resources...
March 4th 10 04:33 PM
by Ulf Go to last post
0 674
Merging From Outlook 2003 Using Form or Folder Level Fields by SRM
I'm using Outlook 2003 and using a custom form. In this custom form I have the same item level fields as I do in the form level fields. I have no...
March 4th 10 01:03 AM
by SRM Go to last post
2 713
Macro button on new forms? by BJ
I use 2003. I want to have a custom macro button on a new Journal or Calendar form. The macro would insert text from a FileA ... What is the best...
March 3rd 10 06:43 PM
by BJ Go to last post
0 616
Contact form looks quite different after adding a new control? by Alexey Titov
Hi. I make a new contact using default contact form (Outlook 2003). Then I choose to edit that default form and add some fields and save that with...
March 2nd 10 06:02 PM
by Hollis Paul Go to last post
1 757
New Contact entry (custom form) get saved in a public folder and doesn't appear in Outolook Contacts pane by Alexey Titov
Hi. Can anyone help me with this please: I have a custom Contacts form which I published to a public Exchange forder. Now when I try to create a...
March 2nd 10 02:58 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
3 1,705
March 2nd 10 05:06 AM
by Cody Go to last post
0 684
Accessing the forms in personal forms by TJAC
I created a form in Outlook 2003 for 5 people in our department to use. All are using Vista. Previously in XP they had an old version they used. ...
February 26th 10 08:25 PM
by TJAC Go to last post
0 603
Reply Using Template by Biss
Outlook 2007 I want to do something that I believe should be very simple but for being so simple I cant figure out how to do it. I receive a large...
February 26th 10 06:22 PM
by Biss Go to last post
0 715
Disable printing by catherine
Hi, Is there a way to disable the printing of the email and the attachment for the recipient? Thanks
February 26th 10 03:13 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 877
trouble publishing to organizational forms library by Matthew
I have created some staff leave application forms for my company and published them to the organizational forms library. They seem to work for...
February 24th 10 11:33 PM
by Matthew Go to last post
0 619
Custom Fields - Deleting And Where Are They Saved by SRM
I'm using O2003. I have used many user defined fields that I have deleted and no longer want to use. I have deleted them from my form, views, and...
February 24th 10 01:39 PM
by SRM Go to last post
8 797
Help with designing a task as a form by Julia Baker
Apologies if this has been asked before. This is my first time on here. I'm trying to design a task as a form so it can be used over and again. I...
February 24th 10 01:34 PM
by Julia Baker Go to last post
0 560
How to handle Control_Exit by Alexey Titov
Hi. Need help with custom forms - is there a way to fire some proc when control loses focus? MyControl_Exit(ByVal Cancel) doesnt seem to happen TIA
February 23rd 10 10:44 PM
by Alexey Titov Go to last post

From The