Threads in Forum : Outlook - Using Forms Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
User defined field incorrectly bound to form control by Marcin[_2_]
Hi, My problem is a bit different other mising values discussed here. I "inherited" an old realtive simple Outllok-based solution, used by my...
April 6th 10 09:05 AM
by Marcin[_2_] Go to last post
0 667
strange change in Outlook 2000 forms by Buckeyegator
We have been using Exchange 2003 and various releases of Office .....2000, 2003, and 2007. We have a few forms in our organizational forms library...
April 5th 10 02:50 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP][_4_] Go to last post
1 1,084
Macros disabled in custom Outlook form by Lubo
Hi all, I have created a custom Outlook 2007 appointment form. Form is using only VBScript and is digitally signed by my trusted developer's...
April 5th 10 02:48 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP][_4_] Go to last post
1 902
Outlook 2003 Forms by Lokiandra
We are having a problem with our forms. I am able to load the forms that were designed in outlook 2003. However when you try to open a form that was...
April 5th 10 02:44 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP][_4_] Go to last post
1 997
Viewing Forms by Z3Ski30
I am very new to trying to create forms, and I am sure I am missing something simple. I have created a custom form trying to request data about...
April 5th 10 02:43 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP][_4_] Go to last post
1 676
MAP132.dll Outlook Problem by Carisa
I have Vista, removed the 2007 Windows Trial, and installed the Windows 2003, but Outlook 2003 has an error message with my MAP132.dll as corrupt...
April 2nd 10 03:02 AM
by len salter Go to last post
3 1,182
Custom contact form replaced with the default OL form for another user by Alexey Titov
Hi :) I have a custom form with code and activeX on it - published to my public folder. Form runs fine for me. But other users have linked to my...
April 1st 10 03:58 AM
by Hollis Paul Go to last post
1 775
Appointment Custom form/Outlook 2007 issue by Roman[_2_]
We are trying to create default formatted apointment body. To do this: 1. I created new appointment, inserted required formated text (some tables,...
March 29th 10 05:55 PM
by Roman[_2_] Go to last post
0 661
VSTO - Outlook Add-In - Get GAL data by OLDev
When a user id is entered into a textbox on a Windows form, i want to retrieve the corresponding info from the Global Address List. Is there a way...
March 29th 10 02:11 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 979
inserting activeX/user control into form by wlan
Hello, Can i customize message form used for new mail compose window? I want to a usercontrol/activeX control into default message form and make it...
March 29th 10 02:09 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 723
DOCX files open as outlook attachments. by Joe K - Word Docx Help
Need some help if you know how to fix this. I somehow changed how Word opens docx files and now they open as outlook attachments. I have already...
March 25th 10 02:19 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 980
text box length by Alessandro
Hello. I have a question for you. Is there a way, programming forms with Outlook 2002, to get a text box length? I mean, the number of characters in...
March 24th 10 02:23 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
3 838
Is there a way to make a clear button on custom form? by back2ict
I have created a customer form based on a outlook message form for keeping notes. Is there a way to create a button that will remove the...
March 23rd 10 10:06 PM
by back2ict Go to last post
0 637
Create a new Outlook MailItem in an Outlook folder(not a draft) by Sanjeev
I want to create an Outlook MailItem and save it in a non-editable format. I tried using Outlook Object Modal in...
March 22nd 10 11:46 AM
by Sanjeev Go to last post
2 1,378
Template or Form? by deko[_2_]
I need to generate HTML email using Access 2007/Outlook 2007. I have enough experience with VBA to gin up the code, but Outlook 2007 is something of...
March 20th 10 11:39 PM
by deko[_2_] Go to last post
8 1,157
preventing mails by nirmal
How to prevent others from reading my mails in outlook express? Also how to disable ssl/tls in mail client?
March 18th 10 06:20 PM
by nirmal Go to last post
0 619
setting window size for forms by Ynez
Good Afternoon, I have created a form and it works great, however I have a large monitor and when others open the form on smaller monitors or don't...
March 16th 10 12:37 AM
by Ynez Go to last post
2 681
Phone Message form in outlook 2007. How to start? by marceldejager
A few weeks ago we migrated form Groupwise to Exchange 2007. In groupwise our telephonist could open a form through a key combination to send a...
March 15th 10 11:47 PM
by Rachael Johnson Go to last post
2 1,340
Creating or modifying Outlook .Nk2 file in C# by Unni
Hi, I need to create or modify the Outlook .Nk2 file using C#. Help or documentation regarding the same is insufficient. Please help me. Thanks in...
March 10th 10 12:45 AM
by Dmitry Streblechenko Go to last post
1 1,321
Right click "Select All" Not Enabled in Fields by SRM
I'm using O2003. In many of my fields (Outlook default) and custom fields, pressing CTRL+A does not work. If I right click, "Select All" is disabled....
March 9th 10 10:28 PM
by SRM Go to last post

From The