Threads in Forum : Outlook - Using Forms Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Folder.BeforeItemMove Event by Beetle
I need to prevent the user from moving some items from the sent item folder. I believe I can handle this using Folder.BeforeItemMove event in...
September 27th 09 06:12 AM
by Beetle Go to last post
Hello, Email notification comes with a link to a PDF file. I would like to go to the link and load the PDF and scan it and if I see certain word I...
September 26th 09 04:02 PM
by Dmitry Streblechenko Go to last post
1 482
Using a signature capture device by DBH[_2_]
Was wondering if anyone try to use a signature capture device with an outlook custom form? Thanks DBH
September 26th 09 01:32 AM
by DBH[_2_] Go to last post
0 425
How can I make an action automatically make an appointment? by Dan
Outlook 2003 & 2007. I've been asked to build a custom form for my company to use for absences. The form is based on IPM.message. The user will...
September 25th 09 09:51 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP][_3_] Go to last post
3 561
Creating form in Outlook 2007 by John Hawker
I am creating a form to send jobsite specific statistics. I have read the prior posts on forms based on the message form. My problem is I do not...
September 24th 09 10:47 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP][_3_] Go to last post
1 460
User defined fields with pre-defined values by John Bacon
I want a user-defined field in a inbox that will only allow entries from a pre-defined drop-down list, in the same way that the importance field...
September 24th 09 02:02 PM
by John Bacon Go to last post
3 646
Outlook 2007 forms by Allen[_2_]
We're trying to find a way to deploy "all-day" company events and company holidays (when the office is closed) to our employees in Outlook 2007. We...
September 23rd 09 04:32 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP][_3_] Go to last post
1 470
Blocking list by Wander
It would be very helpful if you had a button that we could choose to add to our customized ribbon or toolbar that says BLOCK Messages which we could...
September 18th 09 04:28 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP][_3_] Go to last post
1 455
Are their other Outlook Journal entry forms besides the standard? by [email protected]
I am looking for other forms besides the standard provided in Outlook. I need to add the contact name.
September 18th 09 04:27 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP][_3_] Go to last post
1 435
Sending Error Message by NDG
How to fix error message "sending reported error (0x80040201)?
September 18th 09 03:06 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
2 441
Attachments not showing in form by DebbieA
How can I make the attachment field larger on a custom form? When I have multiple attachments only one or two show.
September 17th 09 07:20 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP][_3_] Go to last post
1 447
pasteface method crashing outlook by pasteface method crashing outlook
Hi, I facing a problem while writing an Outllok addin in ATL COM. My Outlook addin was throwing an Exception. Does anyone has any idea why...
September 17th 09 03:41 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
7 639
Customizing Persona Menu by Jitendra Shirolkar
Hello All, I have customize the Persona Menu by adding my Menu Item in the "Additional Action". I have achieve this by implementing required...
September 17th 09 06:14 AM
by Jitendra Shirolkar Go to last post
0 534
ComboBox data by Christine
I am not sure if this can be done. I have four fields on a form, One txtBox and three comboBox, the three comboBox have different Row Source...
September 16th 09 09:55 PM
by Christine Go to last post
2 469
Add a page by Lorrie
Using Outlook 2003/Windows XP (through Citrix server) I have created a custom contact form which asks the question: "List companies owned:" (each...
September 16th 09 07:01 PM
by Lorrie Go to last post
2 453
Tasks by Lorrie
We are using Outlook 2003 with Windows XP and routing through a Citrix server, which always seems to complicate things. I am really struggling. We...
September 16th 09 06:14 PM
by Lorrie Go to last post
2 468
Template creation by Mick
I would like to create a bespoke email template related to my business with banners logo's and contact info on it. I have all the graphics on file...
September 16th 09 03:12 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP][_3_] Go to last post
1 495
Customized Sensitivity Levels by Troy
My manager would like to know if/how can we customize at the server level the message sensitivity levels (Normal, Personal, Private, or...
September 15th 09 03:29 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
3 1,078
How to attach a file with MS Outlook, from a program? by niladri
I am using Powerbuilder. Is there any way to attach a file to the MS Outlook...from the Application Program itself? N.B. The User will not have to...
September 14th 09 02:24 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
3 866
How to get Selected Body message Text by pasteface method crashing outlook[_2_]
Hi, I need to handle an event whenever we select something in mail body. Can anyone say how to handle this event and how to get selected text. I'm...
September 11th 09 02:35 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post

From The